Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone (37830 Views)

This phone can charge from 0% to 100% in just 8 minutes / Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by NafMarshal(m): 8:42am On Feb 07, 2018
Stanleyafam:
Just recently a governor or so commissioned one nepa pole

Senator actually
Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by PSTEMMA1960(m): 8:57am On Feb 07, 2018
stilldoingokay:

hmmm.

I don't know welder if I should say anything ooh. but seriously am weak.
u don't have to say anything my dear, it's only in africa that when a lady complains that she is broke people will be asking if she doesn't have a boyfriend..

if ur parents are poor and can't train u in the university, why not get a small job, do it like 2 or 3 yrs, raise some money then go back to school, ur going to the university does nt even guarantee a job after ur graduation..

if all people should go into crime because of lack of money what about guys that come from a poor home..

at the age of 10 i was already an orphan, i was in primary 4 at that time, i never one day blamed anyone for that or gone into crime for that..

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by dam1l0la: 9:07am On Feb 07, 2018
R2bees:
Dubai is in U.A.E not Saudi
Both are Arab countries
Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by holluphemydavid(m): 9:20am On Feb 07, 2018
when will Nigeria attain dis kind of great development
Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:21am On Feb 07, 2018
ruggedtimi:
people wey sabi use money, nigeria is older than uae and richer. Yet we still dey commission roads under struggle and maybe open skill aquisition centre. Gullible citizen will hail the government mr Project. Nigeria Govt spent $496mill on tucano jet wey dem go abandon and yet we ranked no1 in list of countries without electricity.
the most annoying part is the tucano money would've bought f 16s or over 200 migs!!
Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:22am On Feb 07, 2018
Gkemz:
Despite being an Islamic country why hasn't there been an uprising or insurgency in that country.
there's is money. Uprising is function of poverty not religion. Mexico is a Catholic country see cartels killing like hobby

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by fresherdanU: 9:31am On Feb 07, 2018
ONLY IN bleeped UP COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA

Stanleyafam:
Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by thunderbabs: 9:43am On Feb 07, 2018
While buhari is still strongly attached to hz cows undecided
Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 07, 2018
stilldoingokay:

hmmm.

I dey tell u. is it a thread? abeg mention me there make I go read comments.
Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by Koolking(m): 9:55am On Feb 07, 2018
Stanleyafam:

It's appalling, sad and primitive how we relish in peddling fake news just for attention. To even believe that story was true shows how gullible we are in this part of the world. Sensational journalism and blogging are the order of the day. God will never help us if we don't help ourselves with the truth at all time.

Sad!
Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by shellsea(m): 10:01am On Feb 07, 2018
Buhari learn from your junior's
Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by paix(m): 10:10am On Feb 07, 2018
stilldoingokay:

hmmm.

Take energy booster na.
Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by dagr8(m): 10:24am On Feb 07, 2018
12submarine:

Are they black?
so if you are not black then you are white abi? grin
Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by cadre88(m): 10:30am On Feb 07, 2018
Is Dubai in Saudi Arabia?
Martinez19:
Saudi Arabia is one proof that a society can be technologically advanced despite the people holding deep religious beliefs. Society, not the mind, is civilised.
Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 07, 2018
Martinez19:
Saudi Arabia is one proof that a society can be technologically advanced despite the people holding deep religious beliefs. Society, not the mind, is civilised.

Saudi can never do such openly they will do for females and makes separately

This is dubai
Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by 12submarine(m): 10:36am On Feb 07, 2018
dagr8:

so if you are not black then you are white abi? grin
No, maybe blue or green.
Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by dagr8(m): 10:39am On Feb 07, 2018
12submarine:

No, maybe blue or green.
good for you then. Arabs ain't white anyway
Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by 12submarine(m): 10:45am On Feb 07, 2018
dagr8:

good for you then. Arabs ain't white anyway
I know, they are blue.
Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by MrOwonikoko: 10:52am On Feb 07, 2018
stilldoingokay:

hmmm.

Babu ilakaye gaskia ni! lipsrsealed
Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by iukpe: 10:58am On Feb 07, 2018
dingbang:
Governor Wike and other Mr Project governors should take a cue from this.

I bet the statues in Imo State can light up the area too and at least charge phones.
ok..... at least you can hide under it from the heat of the sun.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by Martinez19(m): 11:06am On Feb 07, 2018
cadre88:
Is Dubai in Saudi Arabia?
I made a mistake.
Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by Fifthwave(f): 11:24am On Feb 07, 2018
12submarine:

Are they black?

Racially they are not Caucasian, so they ain't white. "Brown" would suffice as a racial description of their colour.
However, they are known as the Mongoloid.
Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by Fifthwave(f): 11:25am On Feb 07, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
there's is money. Uprising is function of poverty not religion. Mexico is a Catholic country see cartels killing like hobby

Mexico is predominantly Catholic doesn't make it a Catholic country.
Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by Fifthwave(f): 11:26am On Feb 07, 2018
12submarine:
What are the major races?
Seriously, we should begin from there
Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by Odingo1: 11:37am On Feb 07, 2018
Dubai is liberal place, part of UAE and ally with the west,their muslim religion is not conservative one like in Saudi Arabia
Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by Reeberry: 11:45am On Feb 07, 2018
12submarine:

What are the major races?
They are brown.
Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by Abogwara: 11:50am On Feb 07, 2018
iukpe:

I bet the statues in Imo State can light up the area too and at least charge phones.
ok..... at least you can hide under it from the heat of the sun.

Look very well those smart trees are in their thousands at every major road in Owerri. The Okorocha you condemn is ahead of typical Nigerian standard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUnXcb0G4e0
Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by sprints1: 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
thenewtribe:
See the video here:

http://www.newtribeng.com/lifestyle/video-dubais-smart-trees-have-wifi-and-can-charge-your-phone/
mehn hawkings damn right technology will replace humans very soon before sex doll now smart tree very soon we will have smart kids smart father etc lol...I wonder what will happen to humans
Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by ibuwealth: 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2018
[/quote]dubai is not for white is an Arab country they are technology wise.[quote author=Chijohn42k post=64831614]I like white people, they always amaze their people with new invention.
Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by ibuwealth: 12:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
Dubai is not for white people they Arabians dubai are technology wise.
Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by lookingfly: 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
Can just leave Nigeria already cry
Re: VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone by symbianDON(m): 2:50pm On Feb 07, 2018
Stanleyafam:
it was a SINator sir grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + / BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display / Is Samsung's 8K TV, Q800t (2020) Worth 2.5 Million Naira?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.