Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

"My Father Slept With My 3-Year-Old Sister, Wants Anal Sex With Me" - Boy, 7 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "My Father Slept With My 3-Year-Old Sister, Wants Anal Sex With Me" - Boy, 7 (35833 Views)

Inside Life: Daddy, I Dont Want To Die, Sell Your Car To Release Me - Boy In K / 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph / Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Father Slept With My 3-Year-Old Sister, Wants Anal Sex With Me" - Boy, 7 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
It shall never be well with the man haba.. how much be olosho na. e get some wey u fit run with 2huns sef. why this nonsense?.. na only God fit help us
Re: "My Father Slept With My 3-Year-Old Sister, Wants Anal Sex With Me" - Boy, 7 by kazzy4u(m): 12:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
dis one nah life Imprisonment

1 Like

Re: "My Father Slept With My 3-Year-Old Sister, Wants Anal Sex With Me" - Boy, 7 by Clyod: 12:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
I fear for the future.

The whole place breeds perversion

cry

1 Like

Re: "My Father Slept With My 3-Year-Old Sister, Wants Anal Sex With Me" - Boy, 7 by delishpot: 12:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
After devil, fear men angry angry angry

Ehen? And I thought Naija men said women were worse than satan. I dont believe it....That father must be a woman disguised as a man. Naija men are all saints
Re: "My Father Slept With My 3-Year-Old Sister, Wants Anal Sex With Me" - Boy, 7 by wtfcoded: 12:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
Afonja...just as usual.

After devil fear afonjas.
#spits. angry

1 Like

Re: "My Father Slept With My 3-Year-Old Sister, Wants Anal Sex With Me" - Boy, 7 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
I just weak..

Re: "My Father Slept With My 3-Year-Old Sister, Wants Anal Sex With Me" - Boy, 7 by Barnext(m): 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
Nna But Y?? Galz Plenty Na Y Ur Kidz? Abeg Make Dem No Return Doez Kidz Give D Man Again O!
Re: "My Father Slept With My 3-Year-Old Sister, Wants Anal Sex With Me" - Boy, 7 by comp88: 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
free2ryhme:

You have all these winnings yet you come online to look for prey's to scam.

why not enjoy it alone,

you are suffering from typhoid

1 Like

Re: "My Father Slept With My 3-Year-Old Sister, Wants Anal Sex With Me" - Boy, 7 by adisabarber(m): 12:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
The day someone told me there are still brothels where girls charge 500 Naira per round in Lagos, I began to find it difficult to understand why men still commit sexual crimes. 500 Naira and you go back home. If you cannot afford 500 Naira sex you have no business having an erection!

1 Like

Re: "My Father Slept With My 3-Year-Old Sister, Wants Anal Sex With Me" - Boy, 7 by herich(m): 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2018
Na dem.
Children of fallen Angel
Re: "My Father Slept With My 3-Year-Old Sister, Wants Anal Sex With Me" - Boy, 7 by Enemyofpeace: 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
I hear sey anal sex dey sweet o, labake1 na true? grin grin
Re: "My Father Slept With My 3-Year-Old Sister, Wants Anal Sex With Me" - Boy, 7 by Henryt6: 1:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
LekkiGists:

A seven-year-old boy identified as Wisdom Adefemi, has accused his father, Olusegun Adefemi pictured above, of sexually abusing his three-year-old sister five times and attempting to penetrate his anus and that of his five-year-old brother, Godspower.
Wisdom made the allegation when he spoke at a press briefing organized by the Lagos state police command in Ikeja yesterday February 5th. Wisom said his father had subjected him to beatings because he refused to allow him have anal sex with him.
“My daddy slept with my younger sister from here (pointing at the minor’s private parts) He put her on the floor and did it. It was not once, it was five times. He wanted to penetrate me from the back, but I refused. He wanted to do the same thing to my younger brother, Godspower. When we refused, he beat us up.”he said

Breifing newsmen, the state commissioner of police, Edgal Imohimi, said the suspect was arrested on February 2nd at 6, Ipakan Street, Ijede, Lagos State, after an official of Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps (LNSC), Adekoya Sesan, reported the incident. Imohimi said investigations carried out by the command, shows that the suspect injured his daughter in her private part.

''The man injured his daughter in the private parts as a result of forceful penetration. He caned the girl’s siblings each time they did not allow him to penetrate them from the anus. The girl has been taken to Mirabel Medical Centre for examination and treatment, while her siblings have been accommodated in a temporary home''

When interrogated by newsmen, the suspect said he was shocked by the allegations leveled against him by his own son.

“I am shocked at the allegations. I am innocent. I have never done it and I will never do it. I heard that my children accused me of defiling their sister. They never said it before me. I thought that they (the police) would bring them (my children) before me and ask them so that I can hear it from them, but they did not. You should know they are children and can be lured by biscuit or sweet to say anything. I do not know where that came from. I know I usually beat up my kids when they do something wrong. I don’t think this is an offence because I don’t want my children to become wayward. Their mother left over a year ago and since then, I have been with them. I do bricklaying jobs sometimes. At other times, I work as a conductor to provide for our needs.” he said

The police boss said the suspect would be arraigned in court soon.

Source;- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/02/seven-year-old-boy-tells-lagos-police.html

from my own observations i think this man is innocent this may be the plan of ex wife to bring this man down at all cause
Re: "My Father Slept With My 3-Year-Old Sister, Wants Anal Sex With Me" - Boy, 7 by iamxolomon(m): 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
Gay man cry

1 Like

Re: "My Father Slept With My 3-Year-Old Sister, Wants Anal Sex With Me" - Boy, 7 by anytexy: 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
I disbelieve.

1 Like

Re: "My Father Slept With My 3-Year-Old Sister, Wants Anal Sex With Me" - Boy, 7 by phreakabit(m): 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
Logical me : Lets not jump to conclusions, until investigations ( including medicals) are concluded. Women are VERY dangerous, and aware of their ability to manipulate their children. An embittered BAD wife could have her children say things. . . They are still babies at this point.

Ignorant me : AFONJA!!!!

I will have to opt for ignorant me on this one. grin grin grin
Re: "My Father Slept With My 3-Year-Old Sister, Wants Anal Sex With Me" - Boy, 7 by airprinz(m): 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
Konji na bastard
Re: "My Father Slept With My 3-Year-Old Sister, Wants Anal Sex With Me" - Boy, 7 by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
olusegun adefemi, hmmmm these people sef.
Re: "My Father Slept With My 3-Year-Old Sister, Wants Anal Sex With Me" - Boy, 7 by SoldierBoy1(m): 2:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
Devilish man .... to those shouting Afonja referring to Yorubas, when the next bastard criminal is from ur tribe, make sure u hail him o..... The first thing on ur mind should be condemning evil and not bigotry..... And it's immaturity saying things like Afonja, Igbo etc.... most people typing these things are not kids I'm sure of that.
Re: "My Father Slept With My 3-Year-Old Sister, Wants Anal Sex With Me" - Boy, 7 by hope567: 3:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
wait... let me go and call Fulani herdsmen for him.. he deserves to be butchered like a cow grin
Re: "My Father Slept With My 3-Year-Old Sister, Wants Anal Sex With Me" - Boy, 7 by ProDNA: 3:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
This news is irritating and sickening, I feel like vomiting.

For reliable DNA tests please click on my username and check our signature for our contact numbers and office addresses.
Re: "My Father Slept With My 3-Year-Old Sister, Wants Anal Sex With Me" - Boy, 7 by noziz(m): 3:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
Dat man should be taken to yabaleft, na there him mate dey!!!
Re: "My Father Slept With My 3-Year-Old Sister, Wants Anal Sex With Me" - Boy, 7 by godofuck231: 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
LekkiGists:

A seven-year-old boy identified as Wisdom Adefemi, has accused his father, Olusegun Adefemi pictured above, of sexually abusing his three-year-old sister five times and attempting to penetrate his anus and that of his five-year-old brother, Godspower.
Wisdom made the allegation when he spoke at a press briefing organized by the Lagos state police command in Ikeja yesterday February 5th. Wisom said his father had subjected him to beatings because he refused to allow him have anal sex with him.
“My daddy slept with my younger sister from here (pointing at the minor’s private parts) He put her on the floor and did it. It was not once, it was five times. He wanted to penetrate me from the back, but I refused. He wanted to do the same thing to my younger brother, Godspower. When we refused, he beat us up.”he said

Breifing newsmen, the state commissioner of police, Edgal Imohimi, said the suspect was arrested on February 2nd at 6, Ipakan Street, Ijede, Lagos State, after an official of Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps (LNSC), Adekoya Sesan, reported the incident. Imohimi said investigations carried out by the command, shows that the suspect injured his daughter in her private part.

''The man injured his daughter in the private parts as a result of forceful penetration. He caned the girl’s siblings each time they did not allow him to penetrate them from the anus. The girl has been taken to Mirabel Medical Centre for examination and treatment, while her siblings have been accommodated in a temporary home''

When interrogated by newsmen, the suspect said he was shocked by the allegations leveled against him by his own son.

“I am shocked at the allegations. I am innocent. I have never done it and I will never do it. I heard that my children accused me of defiling their sister. They never said it before me. I thought that they (the police) would bring them (my children) before me and ask them so that I can hear it from them, but they did not. You should know they are children and can be lured by biscuit or sweet to say anything. I do not know where that came from. I know I usually beat up my kids when they do something wrong. I don’t think this is an offence because I don’t want my children to become wayward. Their mother left over a year ago and since then, I have been with them. I do bricklaying jobs sometimes. At other times, I work as a conductor to provide for our needs.” he said

The police boss said the suspect would be arraigned in court soon.

Source;- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/02/seven-year-old-boy-tells-lagos-police.html

take this use it on his peepee when next he tries it

Re: "My Father Slept With My 3-Year-Old Sister, Wants Anal Sex With Me" - Boy, 7 by Small080(m): 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
You're not smart oh, you suppose put poison to your father's food since ..... am sure he is not your biological father
Re: "My Father Slept With My 3-Year-Old Sister, Wants Anal Sex With Me" - Boy, 7 by Nygma(m): 7:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
Don't talk o The man can be innocent
Re: "My Father Slept With My 3-Year-Old Sister, Wants Anal Sex With Me" - Boy, 7 by OwoKolaChuks: 10:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
phreakabit:
Logical me :

Ignorant me : AFONJA!!!!

I will have to opt with ignorant me on this one. grin grin grin
At least logic hasn't left you. I think that story telling boy should be fed and questioned. He can't be that cursed to abuse all his children. The boy might just be framing him for severe beatings
Re: "My Father Slept With My 3-Year-Old Sister, Wants Anal Sex With Me" - Boy, 7 by fSociety: 1:31am On Feb 07, 2018
What is wrong with Yoruba people?
Re: "My Father Slept With My 3-Year-Old Sister, Wants Anal Sex With Me" - Boy, 7 by BaeMercy(f): 1:46am On Feb 07, 2018
free2ryhme:

why did your children not call another man's name
Abi, And how did he's daughter got injured in her private parts?
Re: "My Father Slept With My 3-Year-Old Sister, Wants Anal Sex With Me" - Boy, 7 by Tolams16(m): 2:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
D only punishment here is death... Hang him, kill him drown him or burn d evil out of him. Wat a Wicked tin.
Re: "My Father Slept With My 3-Year-Old Sister, Wants Anal Sex With Me" - Boy, 7 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2018
There is Godly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Hides Cocaine In Sweet Packs In Lagos (photo) / Policemen Brutalize Man For Overtaking A Jeep In Abuja (Video) / 3 Transformer Vandals Beaten To Death In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.