Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,524 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

IBB’s Statement: Kassim Afegbua Replies Police "You Know My Address" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB’s Statement: Kassim Afegbua Replies Police "You Know My Address" (23898 Views)

Saraki Replies Police On Plans to Arrest Him, Vows to Turn Himself in / Kassim Afegbua: Police Apologized For Declaring Me Wanted Over IBB Statement / IBB’s Statement: PDP Reacts To Advice To Vote President Buhari Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB’s Statement: Kassim Afegbua Replies Police "You Know My Address" by spartan117(m): 11:53am On Feb 06, 2018
Booked
Re: IBB’s Statement: Kassim Afegbua Replies Police "You Know My Address" by nerodenero: 11:54am On Feb 06, 2018
OBJ wrote, una no declare am wanted.

IBB wrote through Afegbua, una no declare IBB wanted but the feather-weight Afegbua. Yeye dey smell ooo

2 Likes

Re: IBB’s Statement: Kassim Afegbua Replies Police "You Know My Address" by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 06, 2018
It's good to be educated and to know your rights

2 Likes

Re: IBB’s Statement: Kassim Afegbua Replies Police "You Know My Address" by pointstores(m): 11:55am On Feb 06, 2018
no shaking
Re: IBB’s Statement: Kassim Afegbua Replies Police "You Know My Address" by Simpledude0847(m): 11:56am On Feb 06, 2018
themomentng:

http://www.promptnewsonline.com/ibbs-statement-know-address-afegbua-replies-police/
These fools declared Badoo kingpin Alaka wanted and the same guy is walking freely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB’s Statement: Kassim Afegbua Replies Police "You Know My Address" by FearNot365(m): 11:59am On Feb 06, 2018
We are watching to see how it goes down. But we can predict the end of the comedy though.

1 Like

Re: IBB’s Statement: Kassim Afegbua Replies Police "You Know My Address" by Angelawhite(m): 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
Somebody should find Ngeneukwuenu before she commits suicide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB’s Statement: Kassim Afegbua Replies Police "You Know My Address" by KingCassy(m): 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
Why are then declaring him wanted when IBB has already confirmed his press release??

I'm KingCassy

In other news... Get your mtn, Airtel and ETISALAT data from me at cheap rate eg mtn 1gb for N600 etc... I also buy iTunes, Amazon and Google Play Card at juicy rate.
Visit my thread for more info @ https://www.nairaland.com/4092873/kobohub-mtn-etisalat-data-services#61047344

1 Like

Re: IBB’s Statement: Kassim Afegbua Replies Police "You Know My Address" by tonyhoney: 12:07pm On Feb 06, 2018
This IGP must be a bloody Illiterate nincompoop for declaring Afegbua wanted. I just don't understand the silly kind of game PMB and his idiot boys are playing with Nigerians. The handwriting is very clear on the wall, APC and Buhari are going back to hell come 2019. Buhari is a deaf man, only a thundrous slap will open his ears. He who God wants to destroy will heed to no advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IBB’s Statement: Kassim Afegbua Replies Police "You Know My Address" by doctokwus: 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
I fully endorse this statement.
We should all refuse to be intimidated,particularly when procedures are not followed.
The police headed by the most incompetent IGP ever known cannot just declare someone wanted and expect that person to scamper to their HQ.
Idris headed Fulani police force should go and arrest IBB if they now count telling Buhari he is a monumental mistake of an incompetent,parochial, clannish bigot,and leave his spokesman alone.

1 Like

Re: IBB’s Statement: Kassim Afegbua Replies Police "You Know My Address" by Psoul(m): 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
Doctor306
pls i need help

my girl friend is addicted to marijuana ave tried stoping her but when ever she is close to quitting somebody gets into her head and she continues.

till this morning i got to find out that my boss has been the one selling the weed to her i asked her how much he sells it to her but she refused telling me which means he probably sells that stuff for the price of cocaine to her

its not like am consigned about the price but its her future am scared about

ave called the Nigerian police help line to pls give me the details of the ndlea so that i can report the case directly to them but to my surprise the lady dat picked my call said she dont know the number ave checked everywhere online but i cant find the number pls any body that can link me to the ndlea should pls do
lets help save the life of a youth
this is my number 09070602826
thanks

Smoking Marijuana is not a crime. Ask Obasanjo.
Re: IBB’s Statement: Kassim Afegbua Replies Police "You Know My Address" by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
and the shithole keep sinking by the seconds! buhari is a blunder!

2 Likes

Re: IBB’s Statement: Kassim Afegbua Replies Police "You Know My Address" by Castanea(m): 12:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
Please, who knows the highest academic qualification of this present IGP? His words and actions portray him as someone who is intellectually blind. He speaks with so much ignorance. Or is he just a terrorist?

1 Like

Re: IBB’s Statement: Kassim Afegbua Replies Police "You Know My Address" by doctor306(m): 12:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
Psoul:

Smoking Marijuana is not a crime. Ask Obasanjo.

i couldn't find obasanjo so i asked rochas
Re: IBB’s Statement: Kassim Afegbua Replies Police "You Know My Address" by Lomprico2: 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
Why is d police wanting him? Is he d one that wrote d letter? Let them want ibb na.

1 Like

Re: IBB’s Statement: Kassim Afegbua Replies Police "You Know My Address" by jrusky(m): 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
Yea Afegbua you are correct guy let them come to your house to arrest you since no one has the right to talk again because apc is in power.

Let IGP plus apc go and dare Ibb then they will know that khaki and leather are not same arresting Afegbua is like arresting ibb becsuse ibb send him to speak. Apc I put it to you if den born una wella go step on ibb toes, I challenge you all.

Obj still waiting to unleash his master stroke on you it's now Ibb and his boy. Let see you in action I think you want to silent everybody, s pc you have failed.

1 Like

Re: IBB’s Statement: Kassim Afegbua Replies Police "You Know My Address" by mazinaija: 12:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
Beremx:
The IGP should declare himself wanted too for taking sides with Fulani terrorists. Onye ara!
but you are among those that brought this government upon us.

2 Likes

Re: IBB’s Statement: Kassim Afegbua Replies Police "You Know My Address" by onyxo76(m): 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
I don't get it...babangida gives his spokesman a report to publish,went ahead to authenticate it to the press and now the spokesman is guilty? No be babangida dem suppose declare wanted?

1 Like

Re: IBB’s Statement: Kassim Afegbua Replies Police "You Know My Address" by onyxo76(m): 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
Buhari don dey form Idi Amin abi?

1 Like

Re: IBB’s Statement: Kassim Afegbua Replies Police "You Know My Address" by noona(f): 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
Cocksucking idiots!!No freedom of speech anymore...Nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: IBB’s Statement: Kassim Afegbua Replies Police "You Know My Address" by vaca1: 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
Everyone should put down their own letter to the sheriff and it will be posted at the same time.
Re: IBB’s Statement: Kassim Afegbua Replies Police "You Know My Address" by osazeeblue01: 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2018
The IGP is just playing politics with his office..... In Fela's voice Nigeria government o....
Re: IBB’s Statement: Kassim Afegbua Replies Police "You Know My Address" by Psoul(m): 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
doctor306:

i couldn't find obasanjo so i asked rochas

U are a correct guy......
Rochas legalized marijuana smoking in Imo State
Re: IBB’s Statement: Kassim Afegbua Replies Police "You Know My Address" by Bullhari007(m): 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:

My mama

When PDP take over we go put many of them for prison
no we will put them in shackles and execute them publicly
Re: IBB’s Statement: Kassim Afegbua Replies Police "You Know My Address" by doctor306(m): 1:07pm On Feb 06, 2018
Psoul:

U are a correct guy......
Rochas legalized marijuana smoking in Imo State

no he gave a kill order for smokers so pls dont go close to imo state cus u may die in jail b4 ur internal organs damages from smoke

1 Like

Re: IBB’s Statement: Kassim Afegbua Replies Police "You Know My Address" by tonyzaks: 1:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
you see he could have write this letter as his opinion just like obasonjo did but why say its IBB isn't that impersonation? if it is, isn't it a crime?
Re: IBB’s Statement: Kassim Afegbua Replies Police "You Know My Address" by Psoul(m): 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
doctor306:

no he gave a kill order for smokers so pls dont go close to imo state cus u may die in jail b4 ur internal organs damages from smoke

Yea...u are right.
He said Imolite should rather engaged in armed robbery instead of smoking weed

1 Like

Re: IBB’s Statement: Kassim Afegbua Replies Police "You Know My Address" by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
mbaboy:
We had democracy under Gej,now we have cowtocracy under a herdsman in chief.

Hahahahaha I half die

1 Like

Re: IBB’s Statement: Kassim Afegbua Replies Police "You Know My Address" by kabarka(m): 2:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
noona:
Cocksucking idiots!!No freedom of speech anymore...Nonsense!!

Your own no good ooooo.
Easy!
Re: IBB’s Statement: Kassim Afegbua Replies Police "You Know My Address" by Mynightmare: 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
Buhari and his staff, both supporters are evil, even that short devil Osibanjo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Lands In Owerri. To Commission Road Projects / President Buhari Visits UN Secretary (Photos) / 2023 Presidency: In Supremacy Contest For Kano, Atiku, Tinubu Go Dirty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.