Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) (41133 Views)

3 Teenage Armed Robbers Arrested In Warri, Delta; 2 Locally Made Guns Recovered / Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Teenage Armed Robbers Nabbed In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) by TDEMONEW(m): 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
jerflakes:

You get better eye
grin
you de see well bros

1 Like

Re: Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) by Absuchat(m): 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
FriendofGod:

Smh
Your head go soon lose control
Re: Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) by Absuchat(m): 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
venai:
for your mind you don speak sense okwia?

Like you know what "sense" is
Re: Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) by ferdybillion(m): 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
Old video and pic, this same one was presented for about 2 years ago of a boy trying to rob a market woman in benin
Re: Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) by Absuchat(m): 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
Naijaphobia:
I remember say Buhari play away match some years back. This resemblance is undeniable and the name absuchat speaks volume.

They don use this wan exchange recharge card

Re: Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) by buffalowings: 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
Wet in consign Christianity with robbery sad
Re: Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) by Tapout(m): 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6657948_thief_jpegfa5a8983f640aa30ef083e7a4f98b900

such a waste of handsomeness embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed and one girl would be somewhere trippin for him...this life sha grin grin
Re: Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) by KrystosCJ(m): 1:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
See this fine and very stupid boy. If they show you mercy, you better change.

Trust Lagos, if they could do it to an innocent 11-yr old boy who was killed by a mob organized by a jealous market woman [yeah, I watched how he was burnt on NTA and we were thinking that NTA had joined CNN to do "crime reporting"], they won't flinch to kill this boy who is clearly guilty of the crime he's being accused of.
Re: Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) by Barthley: 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
okaforego:
120 odds available for today fixed correct scores , call now
oga sell your family house and play the game. stop disturbing us here
Re: Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) by GavelSlam: 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
Sometimes Nairaland posts and reposts with heavy remix.

Sometime last year this same photo / video was posted and you claimed he was a Fulani Herdsman. Today he is Yoruba.

Haba!

Fear God .
Re: Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) by Btruth: 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
Absuchat:
These lazy Yoruba clowns that are bent on terrorizing hardworking Igbos in Lagos. Them go catch all of una soon.

#IgboAmaka
O dabi enipe were waa lori ee.

Omo komo.
Re: Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) by hope567: 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
undecided :Na this type dey first use him mama for money rituals Wen him dong big.... chai children of nowadays, see him small head
Re: Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) by TITOBIGZ(m): 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
if u no get money?
Re: Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) by Absuchat(m): 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
Btruth:
Omo komo.
Which motor park were you born and bred?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) by Absuchat(m): 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
Btruth:
Omo komo.
Which motor park were you born and bred?
Re: Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) by adams345(m): 2:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
Una for don kill am before una post am for nairaland...all him mate dey do wire wire work him dey use toy Gun dey terrorise residents

Re: Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) by colinraph(m): 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
Pinnacle:
Sad. When I see things like this, I put bad parenting as the number one reason for such. Though there are others too.
ntn like bad parenting. pikin wet go spoil must spoil.
Re: Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) by bunmi1759(m): 2:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
Absuchat:
These lazy Yoruba clowns that are bent on terrorizing hardworking Igbos in Lagos. Them go catch all of una soon.

#IgboAmaka

You think u are making sense.
Re: Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) by verygudbadguy(m): 2:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
CeeJay9ja:
Oya, just give him some power punches and lashes of cane and let him go and sin no more..........in jail.
Lol.. Funny but did you miss the headline, that addressed him as a teenager?..... No jail for under 18 na.
Re: Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) by Absuchat(m): 2:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
bunmi1759:

You think u are making sense.
You think you know what "sense" is?
Re: Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) by Naijaphobia(m): 2:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
Guy, na so e still dey pain u? Take am easy oh! I be your in-law and won't insult your people. Perhaps, you are just un-igbolike cos my Igbo peeps are cultured and loving people.
Absuchat pele tie! grin
Oti yawere grin
Orie ti gbale grin
Onye ara, onye beribe grin
Iwunfifoina grin
Waka! Shege!!

Absuchat:

What am I coming to Lagos to do?

Nna lekwe onye ara oo...

My brothers and sisters in Lagos (whom you people are serving) are doing it all for us, so my presence is not required.

And next time you want to use your worthless language on a social media, make sure you get the spellings correctly
Re: Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) by Absuchat(m): 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
Naijaphobia:
Guy, na so e still dey pain u? Take am easy oh! I be your in-law and won't insult your people. Perhaps, you are just un-igbolike cos my Igbo peeps are cultured and loving people.
Absuchat pele tie! grin
Oti yawere grin
Orie ti gbale grin
Onye ara, onye beribe grin
Iwunfifoina grin
Waka! Shege!!

Hahaha..... Your abuses are compliments to me now, cos I know Yorubas naturally lack home training and as such their manners are nothing to write home about.

So keep the compliments coming....

Oloshi from olosho +Olodo parents.
Re: Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) by kazzy4u(m): 2:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
if dis boy near me nah slap I go take collect d gun frm him.
Re: Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) by Naijaphobia(m): 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
Absuchat:

Hahaha..... Your abuses are compliments to me now, cos I know Yorubas naturally lack home training and as such their manners are nothing to write home about.

So keep the compliments coming....

Oloshi from olosho +Olodo parents.

Small boy wey first throw stone..Now the stone land for your head u begin cry.

You are a toddler and should be treated as such.

Sowie! Go and suck and pee before going to bed.

Atole! Oloorun!! cry
Re: Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) by Absuchat(m): 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
Naijaphobia:

Small boy wey first throw stone..Now the stone land for your head u begin cry.

You are a toddler and should be treated as such.

Sowie! Go and suck and pee before going to bed.

Atole! Oloorun!! cry

Hahaha....... Nairaland Methuselah,

Confrontation with the dirty Yorubas either via media or physically is one of my hobbies... So let's keep the dice rolling..... Don't go anywhere
Re: Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) by Naijaphobia(m): 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
I will offer you SILENCE going forward but if you don't understand what that means then I will be left with no choice than to offer you a 'one minute' silence.

U know what that means?

Absuchat:

Hahaha....... Nairaland Methuselah,

Confrontation with the dirty Yorubas either via media or physically is one of my hobbies... So let's keep the dice rolling..... Don't go anywhere
Re: Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) by Absuchat(m): 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
Naijaphobia:
I will offer you SILENCE going forward but if you don't understand what that means then I will be left with no choice than to offer you a 'one minute' silence.

U know what that means?

No I prefer you remain silent forever.
But wait a minute... Why does Yorubas like silence?

V. P osibanjo on my mind (the most useless v.p in the world)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Intercepts Parcels Of Crystal Meth In Heads Of Smoked Fish / Pastor Kayode Salami Arrested For Raping & Killing Adejoke Oloje In Ondo Church / Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.