Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) (41137 Views)

3 Teenage Armed Robbers Arrested In Warri, Delta; 2 Locally Made Guns Recovered / Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Teenage Armed Robbers Nabbed In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) by CeeJay9ja(m): 2:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
verygudbadguy:

Lol.. Funny but did you miss the headline, that addressed him as a teenager?..... No jail for under 18 na.

Juvenile Jail
Re: Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) by Naijaphobia(m): 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
One minute silence for Absuchat.

One love to all my true Igbo peeps! I love you all and dedicate my moniker 'Naijaphobia' to a great clan. Will never go so low to abuse the Igbos( my in-laws the great mbise people from Imo) just because a once upon a time ediot 'Absuchat' ( may his soul rot in hell) insulted my people.

Absuchat:

No I prefer you remain silent forever.
But wait a minute... Why does Yorubas like silence?

V. P osibanjo on my mind (the most useless v.p in the world)
Re: Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
this is how criminality grow wings in Yoruba land, myopic and sentimental FOLKS, they spared him because he is a Yoruba... they should have book him a meeting with his Maker... sophisticated VULTURES FROM WEST HAS GRADUATED TO ARM ROBBERY... GIVE ME SPACE I WANNA FAINT ,
Re: Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) by Ukeme8: 3:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
It's an story now.
Re: Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) by Egein(m): 3:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
See fine buy sha
Re: Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) by Egein(m): 3:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
Prosper01251000:
SAYNNO TO CRIMINAL ASPECT
SAY NO TO POVERTY

...but you're a criminal na
Re: Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) by phreakabit(m): 3:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
The guy resemble bruno mars sha!
That's all I have to say.... Oh I remember, that and AFONJA!!
Re: Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) by teflonjake(m): 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
OLD NEWS
Re: Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) by legendabiodun(m): 3:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
brenister10:
See as he resemble Ozil
don't u knw say na ozil pikin b dats ni . is it until wen they tell u
Re: Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) by legendabiodun(m): 3:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
Prosper01251000:
SAYNNO TO CRIMINAL ASPECT
SAY NO TO POVERTY
bros u win #472500 and if u wan give me game I go pay again hummmmm wats a wicked world we are living .. ika ni eniyan

Re: Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) by uba1991: 3:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
[quote author=Amosjaj post=64836882]Fvck Buhari fvck every single one that vote for him [/quottfvck ur mama and ur fada dat refuses to use condom
Re: Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) by Absuchat(m): 4:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
Naijaphobia:
One minute silence for Absuchat.

One love to all my true Igbo peeps! I love you all and dedicate my moniker 'Naijaphobia' to a great clan. Will never go so low to abuse the Igbos( my in-laws the great mbise people from Imo) just because a once upon a time ediot 'Absuchat' ( may his soul rot in hell) insulted my people.

Which one be "ediot" again?
Na wao the money Awolowo wasted on your useless tribe's education could have been better spent on fulani herdsmen.

Talking about soul, do you think you have any? Cos sincerely I am so sure that since you people are losing virtually everything that makes up a human being, obviously you have lost your soul too.

Adieu to your soul brother

1 Like

Re: Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) by Amosjaj(m): 5:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
[quote author=uba1991 post=64840305][/quote]

Fvck you and and anybody that loves you.

Fvck your mum for not aborting you.
Re: Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) by Amosjaj(m): 5:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
[quote author=uba1991 post=64840305][/quote]

Fvck your mum for not telling you the truth that she was rape by 10 northerner that came as a result of your birth
Re: Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) by esere826: 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
Nicklybrown77:
An identified young arm robber who gave his name as Smalli was nabbed by some angry mob when he was caught trying to rob some residents in Lagos.

The Armed robber who was seen with gun said he is from Osun and he revealed that he uses the gun to rob people who are on their way to the market in the early hours of the day.

Video below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsg8gWBjz_A

came and see this pikin grin grin grin

source: https://royalsgist.com/2018/02/06/another-teenage-arm-robber-caught-gun-angry-mob-lagos-video-photos/

Cute young man
He would make more money from being a gigolo or a model
no need for him to carry gun .....it is not his calling
Re: Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) by aboo84(m): 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
what a mess! young guy for that matter. wey boys dey hustle. na death supposed be yr reward.
Re: Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) by Btruth: 1:27pm On Feb 07, 2018
Absuchat:

Which motor park were you born and bred?
.....the same motor park that you graduated from.

#Ode!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Intercepts Parcels Of Crystal Meth In Heads Of Smoked Fish / Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo / IPOB Insurgents Kill 3 Dangote Drivers, Set Bodies Ablaze In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.