Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Baby Crawls Out Of The House To The Highway While His Parents Were Sleeping(pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baby Crawls Out Of The House To The Highway While His Parents Were Sleeping(pics (2877 Views)

Bobrisky: My Parents Were Separated; I Have A Girlfriend In London, I'm Not Gay / 5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! / Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Crawls Out Of The House To The Highway While His Parents Were Sleeping(pics by Takeit2017(m): 12:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
Re: Baby Crawls Out Of The House To The Highway While His Parents Were Sleeping(pics by olureignforever: 12:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
Children.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Crawls Out Of The House To The Highway While His Parents Were Sleeping(pics by Thewesterner(m): 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
They should have a change of names to Mr and Mrs Jonah...

1 Like

Re: Baby Crawls Out Of The House To The Highway While His Parents Were Sleeping(pics by apexJ(m): 12:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
baby's day out

make dem leave d baby joor d baby de elope frm poverty see d house wey d parents dem de

but dis wan d baby don geh bald hair

3 Likes

Re: Baby Crawls Out Of The House To The Highway While His Parents Were Sleeping(pics by KingsCare: 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
thats why its ALWAYS advisable to watch crawling babies very closely...at that stage, they can put their hands on fir or electric or any other dangerous something without knowing what they are doing....some can even pick up snakes....lol....please watch crawling infants...closely..... It's going Live On WHATSAPP, On Saturday and Sunday this weekend, LIVE Training On * Cakes * Breads * Small Chops *Meat-pie * Egg Roll * Chicken Pie * Chin Chin...with experts LIVE...Check My Profile For Further Details..

3 Likes

Re: Baby Crawls Out Of The House To The Highway While His Parents Were Sleeping(pics by DAMMYORES: 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
To be a parent is not a day job. May all Parents reap the fruit of their labour in good health & in wealth.

4 Likes

Re: Baby Crawls Out Of The House To The Highway While His Parents Were Sleeping(pics by strangest(m): 4:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
Babies day out

1 Like

Re: Baby Crawls Out Of The House To The Highway While His Parents Were Sleeping(pics by biacan(f): 5:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
And the child is so sweet kiss the mum might have been tired due to her her duties at home embarassed

Where is the father of that child undecided

1 Like

Re: Baby Crawls Out Of The House To The Highway While His Parents Were Sleeping(pics by SURElee(f): 5:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
apexJ:
baby's day out

make dem leave d baby joor d baby de elope frm poverty see d house wey d parents dem de

but dis wan d baby don geh bald hair

Hahahahahaha my guy you too funny
Re: Baby Crawls Out Of The House To The Highway While His Parents Were Sleeping(pics by shogotermies(m): 11:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
i trust my afonja brothers in Ogun state,. the head is 10k, that's all they need... and the south Africans will cook the rest..
n.b.... omo Yoruba ponbale ni mi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Crawls Out Of The House To The Highway While His Parents Were Sleeping(pics by Kobicove(m): 6:28am On Feb 07, 2018
This situation could have ended very badly
Re: Baby Crawls Out Of The House To The Highway While His Parents Were Sleeping(pics by DeKen: 1:27pm On Feb 07, 2018
This is serious o.

(1) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia, Puts Her Banging Bikini Bod On Display (photo) / Bobrisky Says He Is Having A Boner Because Of Anita Joseph's Backside / BBNAIJA:- Mixed Reactions From Nigerians As Tacha Tell Mike “keep Your Stupid...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.