Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Please Advice Me, Am Confused. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me, Am Confused. (502 Views)

I Am Confused! What Should I Do Please? / Please Help Am Confused !!! Girl In Medical School A Turn Off? / My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me, Am Confused. by ethanmax(m): 12:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
am the only son in my family, in 100level in one of the federal universities in nigeria, am doing a part time job that pays me 15k a month, also training myself in school.
which is not affecting my studies. i have 30k left with me, after paying my acceptances fees, and other things that need to be payed.
what business should i invest with the 30k.
my friends in school told me to open bet9ja account and be playing online.
pls advice me, i need money to train myself in school.
Re: Please Advice Me, Am Confused. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
Money comes with a strong urge to spend it when it's in abundance however, human needs never ends.

Save the extra cash for the rainy day when the flow isn't going to be much. Or if you're certain more money will come form your part time income, then i advise saving and having a target, if you can save 120,000 a year plus the 30,000 naira, that's 150,000 Naira, in the second year you can invest big, or continue the savings culture.

Save your money as investing it will most likely split your attention which may affect your concentration on your studies. Please save the money, with more wisdom as you grow, you may get ideas about what to do with it.
Re: Please Advice Me, Am Confused. by CeeJay9ja(m): 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
ethanmax:
am the only son in my family, in 100level in one of the federal universities in nigeria, am doing a part time job that pays me 15k a month, also training myself in school.
which is not affecting my studies. i have 30k left with me, after paying my acceptances fees, and other things that need to be payed.
what business should i invest with the 30k.
my friends in school told me to open bet9ja account and be playing online.
pls advice me, i need money to train myself in school.

Playing bet with that money will be the biggest mistake of your life...it can vanish in days.

When I was a student, I do charge my course mate money to do their assignments and also type and bind. I dont know how difficult that will be for you...you can also sell women's wears with that amount.
Re: Please Advice Me, Am Confused. by HORLADSTAR(m): 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
If u can send that money to me,I will double the amount for u.If u are interested holla me
Re: Please Advice Me, Am Confused. by GhettoHustler007(m): 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
Mah Niqqa Keep Hustling & Saving Your Money.... Don't Even Listen To That Friend Talking About Bet.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Breaks Down In Tears After Her Boyfriend Proposes With A Ring / Mass Wedding: Catholic Priest Sponsors 136 Couples In Nasarawa State / #BBNAIJA DOUBLE WAHALA Miracle At It Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.