Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,499 members, 7,812,543 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

What Of We Are All In A Dream - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Of We Are All In A Dream (1787 Views)

I Have A Dream That Nigeria Would Be - jesusjnr / Is It Possible To Have Sex In A Dream And Feel It? / What Is The Difference Between A Dream And A Vision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by Emmanystone: 10:23pm On Feb 08, 2018
[quote author=brightpre post=64894380][/quote]
Why? Pls give reasons so that i can also learn.
Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by Emmanystone: 10:23pm On Feb 08, 2018
brightpre:
is this a religion or what
Don't bother with him.
Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by Ronpet777(m): 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
Wow! Really enjoying this thread. It's been really am exposè. D earth might actually be a dream after all.
Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by Ronpet777(m): 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
Emmanystone:

Yes, we are in a dream kind of dimension, when we are done dreaming here, we shall wake up to stand and recount what we did in this dream.

Have you seen a 5D movie before? Let me explain what a 5D movie is and how it functions.

It is not like every other movie. It has it's special theater, with special seats. You choose which reality you want and what activity you'wld like to be involve in there. When you take a seat, you are firmly buckled down so that you won't fall off in case you find yourself fall over there. You are given a pair of Guggle to wear to enable you see your reality (the new world).

A 5D movie doesn't last for more than 10mins (At least the one i had been too), but that 10mins over there seems an entire life time. And, while there, your consciousness of your life in another world (this earth) or dimension gets erased completely. You'd forget if you ever married with kids, or were educated or not. Everything you ever were gets forgotten.

Everything in that Dimension becomes real to you. If there's need for you to swim, you swim in real water, becos you'd find yourself wet. That reality, just like here is full of challenges that you need to overcome. There are always predators after you. A lot of obstacles which you'd need to scale through.

(For instance, here on earth, you need hygiene to keep healthy. Germs are after you, so you maintain hygiene) following the rules set over that dimension will help keep you going, but if you default and a predator gets you, you die and your reality or existence in that reality ends.

When you come back to this earthral reality, you'd discover you had just been sitting there 10mins only, but there, you'd lived a life time.

There's only one thing that follows you from that Dimension to this earth reality, 'Consciousness'. You'd remember everything you did there.

So, yeah, you are dreaming in this reality, you shall wake up in another. But, when you do, you shall give account of how you lived here. How you obey the rules set over this dimension, will determine what will happen to you. The sentence you'd get.

Have you watched Avatar? You see how Mike sleeps here to function there? He couldn't take anything from here to there but his consciousness and vise versa. So shall it be when we meet Him who sent us here to this dimension.

My dear, if i had not really believed that God will do what He says He will do, i now do. i just read a book, 'History and Christianity: Evidence that Demands a Verdict'. By Gorge Macdowell.

All the prophecies YHWH gave to his Prophets long ago, especially about the down fall and complete destruction of great Nations, were or have been fulfilled and Historical records are there to proof them. I was shocked and humbled that He could know me, care about me to give His son to save me.

Listen, if you doubt God and his Words. Download that book and read, if you still doubt that When He says something, He brings it to pass afterwards, then your case is different.

He promised that He'd send Jesus, He did.
He says Jesus will return, guy. he will oo.
He has promised that the world will end with Fire. My dear, it will happen.

His Words are true. Satan remembers this and trembles always.
Don't let it meet you unprepared.
I stand with u.
Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by Emmanystone: 12:18am On Feb 09, 2018
Ronpet777:

I stand with u.
I am with you too.
Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by brightpre(m): 12:19am On Feb 09, 2018
OtemAtum:
It is not religion but an excerpt from the history book of truth called DOCTUFOS.
why do you think that is truth,this is the first time am hearing of the doctrine of the ufos
Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by brightpre(m): 12:25am On Feb 09, 2018
godisgood200:

I have been watching from the sidelines, hoping you'd put up a strong point of view about Life being a dream, hence; meaningless, but you have receeded to the background.

Why do you think life is meaningless? Lets have a solid discussion.
life feels meaningless to me,because everything here makes no sense, we are just here performing our daily routine everyday, work,sleep,eat and so on.
Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by brightpre(m): 12:28am On Feb 09, 2018
Emmanystone:

Why? Pls give reasons so that i can also learn.
I was born into a christain family,but I have always have the feeling that something is not right,how do you expect someone to go to heaven,when it is almost impossible not to sin
Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by godisgood200: 12:34am On Feb 09, 2018
brightpre:
life feels meaningless to me,because everything here makes no sense, we are just here performing our daily routine everyday, work,sleep,eat and so on.
I use to think so too, until i discovered why God created man. Until you discover it, Life will remain meaningless.

Our purpose here on earth is with Him who brought us here.
Life outside of Cbrist is like this book...

Isa 29:11-12
And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:

And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.

Our purpose here seems sealed until we meet the author of life. A sealed book is useless to an educated man, and senseless to him who can't read.

Are you a Christian? If yes, then ask Jesus 'What i am here for Lord?'.
Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by godisgood200: 12:56am On Feb 09, 2018
brightpre:
I was born into a christain family,but I have always have the feeling that something is not right,how do you expect someone to go to heaven,when it is almost impossible not to sin
Oh dear. What if you die then stand before the Master only to realize that you are mistaken? The problem is, our parents do a very poor job of training us in the way we shd go, that's because, they themselves knows little or nothing about these things. Our pastors are even getting worst.

All you need is a New Life in Christ. It will help you overcome sin if you are determined to do so. But, when you fall back into sin, the Grace of God helps you up and and you keep going till the end.

Satan has so lied to people by telling them they can't stop sinning. Na lie. Whereonce you receive the life which is in Christ, a new power gets into you which will make you hate what you did before.

How come hardened criminals drop their guns and repent, never going back to stealing? What about prostitutes? What about drug addicts. What kind of sin have you committed more than these mentioned ones? Yet they repent and reject their former ways.

I know of a former Islamist Cattle Herdman who had recently encountered Christ, if you listen to him tell you what he did as a Herdsman to Christians, you won't forgive him, but today, he has repented, he is preaching the same gospel he was against.

No one can really tell you about Christ, you need to hunger and thirst for Him yourself then you'd see that He is as close to you as the next person.

My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. But if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
1 John:2:1

And, righteousness is not the absence of sin, but a desperation to please God.
When you discover you had fallen, you quickly run back to your father being truely sorry. Don't let guilt keep you. God does not condemn you, he convicts you. Satan condemns you but make it seem like it's God condenming you.

Again. If you know what sin does to you, you wld fight to stay away from it. Committing sin is like injecting yourslef with HIV contaminated blood. That's exactly what it is, but you don't know.

Sin is a disease of the Spirit just like Canser is a diseace of the body. It kills you spiritually. Stay away from it.
Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by Nobody: 3:35am On Feb 09, 2018
godisgood200:

What is fake and make believe, Life on Earth? Or God?
God is real, He's the truth. Everything else is fake and a lie.

1 Like

Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by OtemAtum: 6:24am On Feb 09, 2018
brightpre:
why do you think that is truth,this is the first time am hearing of the doctrine of the ufos
When lies are flying all around, the truth will come someday. From the tests O have made, I can assure you the DOCTUFOS is true.
Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by godisgood200: 10:52am On Feb 09, 2018
Muafrika2:

God is real, He's the truth. Everything else is fake and a lie.
Oh. Okay.
Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by The1960writer: 5:10pm On Apr 09
brightpre:

Salvation,which comprises eternal life, is by faith in the Son of God, Jesus Christ.
Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by LordReed(m): 5:36pm On Apr 09
brightpre:
Have you ever gotten the feeling that we are in a dream,we are here to solve a life quest to wake,I now feel as if reality is not real,I just keep getting this feeling we are part of a system, life here on earth has no meaning.

The funny thing is you cannot live like your experience isn't real. In a dream once you realise you are in a dream you can begin to do things you ordinarily cannot do, like grow wings or leap from the ground to the roof of a skyscraper. But no matter how weird you feel in your conscious state you cannot defy nature that way.

Learn to accept that this reality is real, there is no alternative, unless you want to become psychotic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PST Odumeje Spraying Money On Nollywood Actor, Zubby Michael ( Pic, Vid) / Church: And The Idiocy Of The Nigerian People / What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.