Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,384 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

What Of We Are All In A Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Of We Are All In A Dream (1785 Views)

I Have A Dream That Nigeria Would Be - jesusjnr / Is It Possible To Have Sex In A Dream And Feel It? / What Is The Difference Between A Dream And A Vision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Of We Are All In A Dream by brightpre(m): 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
Have you ever gotten the feeling that we are in a dream,we are here to solve a life quest to wake,I now feel as if reality is not real,I just keep getting this feeling we are part of a system, life here on earth has no meaning.

1 Like

Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by greatnaija01: 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
lol the only FLAW in your theory is it does not explain the CONCEPT of DREAMS/VISIONS/PREMONITIONS/... If it was all a DREAM then why would we dream in a dream and not wake up in the real REALITY?

brightpre:
Have you ever gotten the feeling that we are in a dream,we are here to solve a life quest to wake,I now feel as if reality is not real,I just keep getting this feeling we are part of a system, life here on earth has no meaning.

2 Likes

Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by brightpre(m): 11:30am On Feb 07, 2018
greatnaija01:
lol the only FLAW in your theory is it does not explain the CONCEPT of DREAMS/VISIONS/PREMONITIONS/... If it was all a DREAM then why would we dream in a dream and not wake up in the real REALITY?

thought of that
Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by Emmanystone: 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2018
brightpre:
Yes, we are in a dream kind of dimension, when we are done dreaming here, we shall wake up to stand and recount what we did in this dream.

Have you seen a 5D movie before? Let me explain what a 5D movie is and how it functions.

It is not like every other movie. It has it's special theater, with special seats. You choose which reality you want and what activity you'wld like to be involve in there. When you take a seat, you are firmly buckled down so that you won't fall off in case you find yourself fall over there. You are given a pair of Guggle to wear to enable you see your reality (the new world).

A 5D movie doesn't last for more than 10mins (At least the one i had been too), but that 10mins over there seems an entire life time. And, while there, your consciousness of your life in another world (this earth) or dimension gets erased completely. You'd forget if you ever married with kids, or were educated or not. Everything you ever were gets forgotten.

Everything in that Dimension becomes real to you. If there's need for you to swim, you swim in real water, becos you'd find yourself wet. That reality, just like here is full of challenges that you need to overcome. There are always predators after you. A lot of obstacles which you'd need to scale through.

(For instance, here on earth, you need hygiene to keep healthy. Germs are after you, so you maintain hygiene) following the rules set over that dimension will help keep you going, but if you default and a predator gets you, you die and your reality or existence in that reality ends.

When you come back to this earthral reality, you'd discover you had just been sitting there 10mins only, but there, you'd lived a life time.

There's only one thing that follows you from that Dimension to this earth reality, 'Consciousness'. You'd remember everything you did there.

So, yeah, you are dreaming in this reality, you shall wake up in another. But, when you do, you shall give account of how you lived here. How you obey the rules set over this dimension, will determine what will happen to you. The sentence you'd get.

Have you watched Avatar? You see how Mike sleeps here to function there? He couldn't take anything from here to there but his consciousness and vise versa. So shall it be when we meet Him who sent us here to this dimension.

My dear, if i had not really believed that God will do what He says He will do, i now do. i just read a book, 'History and Christianity: Evidence that Demands a Verdict'. By Gorge Macdowell.

All the prophecies YHWH gave to his Prophets long ago, especially about the down fall and complete destruction of great Nations, were or have been fulfilled and Historical records are there to proof them. I was shocked and humbled that He could know me, care about me to give His son to save me.

Listen, if you doubt God and his Words. Download that book and read, if you still doubt that When He says something, He brings it to pass afterwards, then your case is different.

He promised that He'd send Jesus, He did.
He says Jesus will return, guy. he will oo.
He has promised that the world will end with Fire. My dear, it will happen.

His Words are true. Satan remembers this and trembles always.
Don't let it meet you unprepared.

4 Likes

Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by Emmanystone: 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
greatnaija01:

But, we shall wake in the real reality which is before YHWH the eternal King, Sovereign of all creation.

There's no death. If only we know this. When we cease to exist here, we shall wake up in another reality, ETERNITY.

1 Like

Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by greatnaija01: 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
WAS JESUS DREAMING WHEN HE CAME TO EARTH? kindly answer intelligently.

Emmanystone:

But, we shall wake in the real reality which is before YHWH the eternal King, Sovereign of all creation.

There's no death. If only we know this. When we cease to exist here, we shall wake up in another reality, ETERNITY.
Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by sonofluc1fer: 10:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
Emmanystone:

That subtle threat.
Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by Emmanystone: 10:57pm On Feb 07, 2018
greatnaija01:
WAS JESUS DREAMING WHEN HE CAME TO EARTH? kindly answer intelligently.

In a way Yes. Bocs, Jesus is a Spirit. He created the material world and set up rules to guide it. First rule, to enter this material reality, you do that by being born as flesh, and the only means of leaving is by dying. When
Him, being a Spirit needed to come here, He had to take flesh and be born as human to enable Him function in this dimention. And When He was to return back to His default state, He died.

Why did i say YES? Here is why. While He laid on the Tomb for three days, we judged Him dead, but was He really dead? No, He wasn't. He descended to Hades where Satan had kept Souls in Captivity, taking over the keys of the Kingdom of the earth which was rightfully Adam's. Destroyed the Fear of Death truimphing over it.

For Him to begin His earthly ministry, He being God in the flesh (Remember, flesh is lower than Spirit) He went through a 40 days 40 nights fasting. Why? because, Fasting is a state of hibernation in the fleah to connect to the spiritual to draw from it what you desire and make it manifest on earth (Matetial dimension). Why do you think He did that.

Was Jesus Physically present and active in heaven while he were on earth? Do you think He'd be praying always if He was?

You sleep or become inactive in a particular dimension, to dream or fucntion in another dimension. You have seen this movie, Avatar? you'd undertand what i am trying to say here.

1 Like

Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by greatnaija01: 11:06pm On Feb 07, 2018
JESUS IS A SPIRIT just as WE ARE SPIRITS and that is why he made us in His image... so your philosophy aint gonna work because WE DO NOT GROW OLD IN OUR DREAMS.... and also... scientists know that DREAMS are usually not a sequence but cuts n joins... WE DO NOT DIE AND GO TO ANOTHER DIMENSION in a dream... to move from dimension to dimension... ONE MUST FIRST WAKE.

Emmanystone:

In a way Yes. Bocs, Jesus is a Spirit. He created the material world and set up rules to guide it. First rule, to enter this material reality, you do that by being born as flesh, and the only means of leaving is by dying. When
Him, being a Spirit needed to come here, He had to take flesh and be born as human to enable Him function in this dimention. And When He was to return back to His default state, He died.

Why did i say YES? Here is why. While He laid on the Tomb for three days, we judged Him dead, but was He really dead? No, He wasn't. He descended to Hades where Satan had kept Souls in Captivity, taking over the keys of the Kingdom of the earth which was rightfully Adam's. Destroyed the Fear of Death truimphing over it.

For Him to begin His earthly ministry, He being God in the flesh (Remember, flesh is lower than Spirit) He went through a 40 days 40 nights fasting. Why? because, Fasting is a state of hibernation in the fleah to connect to the spiritual to draw from it what you desire and make it manifest on earth (Matetial dimension). Why do you think He did that.

Was Jesus Physically present and active in heaven while he were on earth? Do you think He'd be praying always if He was?

You sleep or become inactive in a particular dimension, to dream or fucntion in another dimension. You have seen this movie, Avatar? you'd undertand what i am trying to say here.
Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by Emmanystone: 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

That subtle threat.
I wld rather shout the threat on top of my voice. Why make it subtle when i can save his soul? This is my responsibility and am taking it

When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand
Ezekiel:33:8

See, am given the responsibilty to warn people.

You do not want to be told the truth, you call it threatening. But, like the Rich man in the fire of Hell, many will cry and say, 'If only someone warned me'.
Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by Emmanystone: 11:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
greatnaija01:
JESUS IS A SPIRIT just as WE ARE SPIRITS and that is why he made us in His image... so your philosophy aint gonna work because WE DO NOT GROW OLD IN OUR DREAMS.... and also... scientists know that DREAMS are usually not a sequence but cuts n joins... WE DO NOT DIE AND GO TO ANOTHER DIMENSION in a dream... to move from dimension to dimension... ONE MUST FIRST WAKE.

Wow, you seriuosly don't understand. I said we 'in a way' are dreaming. I didn't say we are dreaming in an actual sense. And if you bring Science into this, you be so confused.

If we do not die to go another dimension, what happens in the AfterLife? Or are you a Materialist? You do not believe in the AfterLife?

And, you dodged the part i talked about Jesus lying on the Tomb for three days while we humans thought Him dead, but in the real sense, He wasn't. He was in another dimension 'Hades'. Or you also do not believe Jesus went to Hades? Did he do that while walking about on earth?
Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by greatnaija01: 11:34pm On Feb 07, 2018
am very spiritual o. My life is scriptural BUT I only seek to ELIMINATE the "DREAM" clause there.

Well, we know in PART and we see in PART.

Emmanystone:

Wow, you seriuosly don't understand. I said we 'in a way' are dreaming. I didn't say we are dreaming in an actual sense. And if you bring Science into this, you be so confused.

If we do not die to go another dimension, what happens in the AfterLife? Or are you a Materialist? You do not believe in the AfterLife?

And, you dodged the part i talked about Jesus lying on the Tomb for three days while we humans thought Him dead, but in the real sense, He wasn't. He was in another dimension 'Hades'. Or you also do not believe Jesus went to Hades? Did he do that while walking about on earth?
Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by Emmanystone: 11:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
greatnaija01:
am very spiritual o. My life is scriptural BUT I only seek to ELIMINATE the "DREAM" clause there.

Well, we know in PART and we see in PART.

Pls understand me, i didn't say we are dreaming oo. It's like trying to use allusion to explain a reality.

Without us being in a state of inactivity of either sleep or death, we can not function and interact in the spiritual realm, that's the point am trying to make.

1 Like

Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by sonofluc1fer: 9:48am On Feb 08, 2018
Emmanystone:

I wld rather shout the thread on top of my voice. Why make it suble when i can save bis soul?
What is this soul that needs saving, and what's it being saved from?
You sure say you no dey craze?
Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by hopefulLandlord: 10:13am On Feb 08, 2018
greatnaija01:

Dreaming in a dream doesn't invalidate the hypothesis

infact the Christopher Nolan movie Inception starring Leonardo Di Caprio is based on similar hypothesis

1 Like

Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by mimopel(f): 11:40am On Feb 08, 2018
Emmanystone:

More wisdom
Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by mimopel(f): 11:44am On Feb 08, 2018
Greetings....we have Christian WhatsApp group for single brothers n singles...where will come together to pray studyg the word of God, co unsel one another on wat God wants in a Godly relationship and those who want to find their spouse can find a Godly spouse...if u are interested pls send ur WhatsApp number to my direct mail mimopel450@yahoo com

Or WhatsApp Daniel 08038261313....
Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by Emmanystone: 12:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

What is this soul that needs saving, and what's it being saved from?
You sure say you no dey craze?
Hahahahahahahahaha. Your name is affecting you abi?

Carry yourself go Hellfire where your Papa dey abeg.
Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by Emmanystone: 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Dreaming in a dream doesn't invalidate the hypothesis

infact the Christopher Nolan movie Inception starring Leonardo Di Caprio is based on similar hypothesis
I have seen that Movie, am still to make a head or tail of it. I think Avatar (the Movie by James Cameron, not the Cartoon) does it for me.
Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by hopefulLandlord: 1:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
Emmanystone:

I have seen that Movie, am still to make a head or tail of it. I think Avatar (the Movie by James Cameron, not the Cartoon) does it for me.

the hypothesis avatar is also similar
Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by Emmanystone: 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

the hypothesis avatar is also similar
Yeah. Sleeping or being in a state of inactivity in one reality to function in another. This is what happened to Christ for the three days He was in a tomb.

To deal with the underworld, He hibernated in the flesh. To us, He was dead, but He wasn't really dead.

We don't die. Being inactive in one reality doesn't mean we are not in another.
Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by hopefulLandlord: 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
Emmanystone:

Yeah. Sleeping or being in a state of inactivity in one reality to function in another. This is what happened to Christ for the three days He was in a tomb.

To deal with the underworld, He hibernated in the flesh. To us, He was dead, but He wasn't really dead.

I hear you wink
Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by OtemAtum: 1:40pm On Feb 08, 2018
Op, visiting one realm and leaving it is like a dream. When Atum, Yahweh, Allah and the rest of their brothers left the innermost realm where peace was mostly felt, they came to the earth to dominate it for many years. This is what Atum had to say about all the things they earlier experienced in the innermost realm of peace; Pls take note of the embolden:

Doctufos: Book of Eartum 3: 28-30

28. We gathered before this great Consciousness
all the time until it said to us, go and explore the
universe and make findings of all the things
which I have made.
29. Then while we began to fly away from
Mirosh, we began to enter other realms. And the
realms where the presence of Mirosh was mostly
concentrated became to us like the realms of
clear dreams. ]Those realms are in the innermost
universe

30. And we came to the realms of physicality,
which are in the outer universe.
Lucid dreams can best explain this phenomenon. In lucid dreams, you visit other realms as real as the earth, you return to the earth only to discover that it was a dream.
Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by Martinez19(m): 1:40pm On Feb 08, 2018
Emmanystone:

undecided

Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by Emmanystone: 2:31pm On Feb 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I hear you wink
Yes nau. Nah lie i tok?
Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by Emmanystone: 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
Martinez19:
undecided
You disagree?
Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by brightpre(m): 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
[quote author=Emmanystone post=64876055]
Yes, we are in a dream kind of dimension, when we are done dreaming here, we shall wake up to stand and recount what we did in this dream.

Have you seen a 5D movie before? Let me explain what a 5D movie is and how it functions.

It is not like every other movie. It has it's special theater, with special seats. You choose which reality you want and what activity you'wld like to be involve in there. When you take a seat, you are firmly buckled down so that you won't fall off in case you find yourself fall over there. You are given a pair of Guggle to wear to enable you see your reality (the new world).

A 5D movie doesn't last for more than 10mins (At least the one i had been too), but that 10mins over there seems an entire life time. And, while there, your consciousness of your life in another world (this earth) or dimension gets erased completely. You'd forget if you ever married with kids, or were educated or not. Everything you ever were gets forgotten.

Everything in that Dimension becomes real to you. If there's need for you to swim, you swim in real water, becos you'd find yourself wet. That reality, just like here is full of challenges that you need to overcome. There are always predators after you. A lot of obstacles which you'd need to scale through.

(For instance, here on earth, you need hygiene to keep healthy. Germs are after you, so you maintain hygiene) following the rules set over that dimension will help keep you going, but if you default and a predator gets you, you die and your reality or existence in that reality ends.

When you come back to this earthral reality, you'd discover you had just been sitting there 10mins only, but there, you'd lived a life time.

There's only one thing that follows you from that Dimension to this earth reality, 'Consciousness'. You'd remember everything you did there.

So, yeah, you are dreaming in this reality, you shall wake up in another. But, when you do, you shall give account of how you lived here. How you obey the rules set over this dimension, will determine what will happen to you. The sentence you'd get.

Have you watched Avatar? You see how Mike sleeps here to function there? He couldn't take anything from here to there but his consciousness and vise versa. So shall it be when we meet Him who sent us here to this dimension.

My dear, if i had not really believed that God will do what He says He will do, i now do. i just read a book, 'History and Christianity: Evidence that Demands a Verdict'. By Gorge Macdowell.

All the prophecies YHWH gave to his Prophets long ago, especially about the down fall and complete destruction of great Nations, were or have been fulfilled and Historical records are there to proof them. I was shocked and humbled that He could know me, care about me to give His son to save me.

Listen, if you doubt God and his Words. Download that book and read, if you still doubt that When He says something, He brings it to pass afterwards, then your case is different.

He promised that He'd send Jesus, He did.
He says Jesus will return, guy. he will oo.
He has promised that the world will end with Fire. My dear, it will happen.

His Words are true. Satan remembers this and trembles always.
[/quo I doubt this
Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by brightpre(m): 3:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
OtemAtum:
Op, visiting one realm and leaving it is like a dream. When Atum, Yahweh, Allah and the rest of their brothers left the innermost realm where peace was mostly felt, they came to the earth to dominate it for many years. This is what Atum had to say about all the things they earlier experienced in the innermost realm of peace; Pls take note of the embolden:

Lucid dreams can best explain this phenomenon. In lucid dreams, you visit other realms as real as the earth, you return to the earth only to discover that it was a dream.
is this a religion or what
Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by OtemAtum: 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
brightpre:
is this a religion or what
It is not religion but an excerpt from the history book of truth called DOCTUFOS.
Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
brightpre:
That is the beginning of wisdom

Everything is fake!!! Make believe angry
Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by godisgood200: 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2018
Muafrika2:

That is the beginning of wisdom

Everything is fake!!! Make believe angry
What is fake and make believe, Life on Earth? Or God?
Re: What Of We Are All In A Dream by godisgood200: 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
brightpre:
I have been watching from the sidelines, hoping you'd put up a strong point of view about Life being a dream, hence; meaningless, but you have receeded to the background.

Why do you think life is meaningless? Lets have a solid discussion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Do Not Mourn The Death Of Paul Yonggi Cho By Deji Yesufu / Scientific Errors In The Bible 4 (test For Adultery) / Which Religion Is The Right One And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.