Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Woman Language Translator - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Language Translator (496 Views)

Russian Language Translator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Language Translator by TheMaleCulture: 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
Some people complain of women sending them "Mixed messages" or "Mixed Signals"... More than often there's nothing mixed about it, rather it's a failure to read what a woman is communicating to a man.

Here are a list of words, phrases and behaviours from women, and their corresponding translation.

Behaviour: going from hot to cold and back again.... Translation: You're not her first priority, she's deliberating between you and another prospect(s).

Sentence: Being single sucks. Translation: "There's one particular type of man I want to get intimate with, I can't seem to find him."

Behaviour: Cancelling dates... Translation: Weak and low interest level.

Sentence: "I want a romantic man." Translation: "I want a man who spends money on me."

Sentence: "So... are you still seeing other women?" Translation: "I know you're seeing other women. Pls stop."

Sentence/Behaviour: "I am really tired today. How about we having sex on Saturday instead? Translation: "I don't feel sexually attracted to you any more."

Sentence: "Where is this going?" Or "What am I to you?" Translation: "You have not asked me to be your girlfriend yet and it makes me uncomfortable. Other guys asked after the 3rd or 4th date. What is your problem? Please get with my plan and be my official boyfriend so I can can finally relax, be myself and start bossing you around."

Sentence: "Don't ever talk to me ever again!" Translation: "We'll talk as soon as I've calmed down."

Sentence: "I want a nice guy." Translation: All the men I dated were fun but I never had control or could settle down with any. Now I need one I can easily control and settle down with.

Sentence: "Never" translation: occasionally

I could go on with more real-life examples but you understand where I'm getting at.

What most guys think are "mixed messages" or confusing behaviour coming from a woman is just an inability to understand why she's behaving in such a manner. In a dating or relationship situation you must always ignore what women SAY and only watch what they DO.
Re: Woman Language Translator by gudvibz(f): 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
Open please add that it's not applicable to all women cause some of us are straight forward cheesy
Re: Woman Language Translator by TheMaleCulture: 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
gudvibz:
Open please add that it's not applicable to all women cause some of us are straight forward cheesy

Yeah I know but the *some* is in the minority wink
Re: Woman Language Translator by mikejj(m): 3:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
grin grin true bro!in this 2018 we must catch their tricks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

March Cake (pool) Party . / Please Help A Brother With Numb Of Any Girl That Does Hook Up Within Benin/delta / A Nairalander Analysis On The Potential Cure To Hiv/Aids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.