Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) (79992 Views)

Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise / The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State / Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by speak2me2016: 5:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
Some bride's family will see the would be inlaw as a form of poverty alleviation to them.
Nonsense.....
Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by Ladiesdream: 5:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
Follygunners:

Of course, we Yorubas don't place monetary value on ourselves... wink we're too 'Priceless'! Our daughters are worth way more than anything money can buy. Foolish pple. Just go back to ur jungle, abeg! lipsrsealed
you people don't worth the price that's why ur marriage is cheap dirty people
Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by BlizzydoDo(f): 5:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
Hargbo:
Na you be the only Akwaibom girl wey talk sense since morning. All the rest just dey talk rubbish especiall evexx1 wey one sell herself like a sexdoll, does she think Marriage is all about cooking for your Boo and riding him to multiple orgasm. If i honor that kind list for my marriage, i go still dey yab her after marriage, make she come dey misbehave one kind for marriage, she will see pepper
� you shouldn't take everything you read here serious ni, they will definitely slash all those stuffs & skip some unnecessary things.

If they refuse they should eat their daughter, that money do me travel enter Cotonou than do spend 4 many people & villagers I know not.

1 Like

Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by Lumig: 5:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
Emaimo:
It is so pathetic that some parents are the reason why their daughters are not married. Look at the list below just page 1 of 6. No one knows the contents of the remaining 5 pages.
Ladies please talk to your parents so you don't grow old without a legitimate husband

Lalasticlala come and tell us how your list was
... With the above the lady has been turned to a commodity to be sold and treated as a trash and property by the Intending husband.

1 Like

Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by DAVEZONIGLTD: 5:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
This is actually auction price. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by MikeBetty(m): 5:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
Splinz:
cheesy tongue cheesy

If you no get money hide your face, I hide my face...

Akwa Ibom isongo!!!
Some People Will Throw Jab At Country Five ( Mbaise)People, Mek Una Come See Real List.
Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by judgedredd22(m): 5:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
bia subtlemee, na this kin thing you wan take my eye see?

Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by entrepreneurmic: 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
rxmusa:
Not much
PAY FOR THE GUY NA.
Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by christtar(m): 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
that's y d ll miss their life partner n meet wit pensioner and he ll like y did i even married again sef embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by buffalowings: 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
TheDejiEmpire:
Page 1 of 6 ?? Bye grin grin grin grin grin

I beg shift let me faint shocked shocked
Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
labake1:

Seriously

Come and ask my Dad first

Aside... I'm curious . What's the idea behind your dp ?
Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by labake1(f): 5:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Aside... I'm curious . What's the idea behind your dp ?

Just relaxing and minding my business
Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by BigBrother9ja: 5:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
DanXplore:

This formula is wrong. Assuming she is a virgin, then she has not slept with any guy yet. It means the denominator will be zero and the solution will be infinite grin
Sense no go kill you grin
Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by mechanics(m): 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
The list made me laugh o, na by force to marry from that state?
Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by ylaa(f): 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
More than buying. I sometimes wonder if our parents paid same bride price during their time. Ofcos NO.
Imagine asking for all those things. Na only u poor? Y not allow the guy bring what he has. One even asked for cow a generator. Greedy people all in the name of custom as if custom dey change.

Yak Abasi enyene mbom abanga mbon akwa ibom.

TITOBIGZ:
Na marry d guy wan marry no be buy ooooo, chai grin

2 Likes

Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by Follygunners: 5:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
Ladiesdream:
you people don't worth the price that's why ur marriage is cheap dirty people

Monetarily cheap but, morally expensive! Upon all the money you dey clamor for, there's not a single Igbo on the wealthiest Nigerian list. Again, na God I use take beg una.. You guys should just leave our lands for us and go back to ur filthy jungle. Y'all ran away from ur red-soiled lands for a reason, right? There's a reason every Igbo pple dey run commot come our place like 9ja pple dey run go yankee and jand, abi... lol grin grin
Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by TITOBIGZ(m): 5:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
ylaa:
More than buying. I sometimes wonder if our parents paid same bride price during their time. Ofcos NO.
Imagine asking for all those things. Na only u poor? Y not allow the guy bring what he has. One even asked for cow a generator. Greedy people all in the name of custom as if custom dey change.

Yak Abasi enyene mbom abanga mbon akwa ibom.

help us tell them oooo.
Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
Emaimo:
It is so pathetic that some parents are the reason why their daughters are not married. Look at the list below just page 1 of 6. No one knows the contents of the remaining 5 pages.
Ladies please talk to your parents so you don't grow old without a legitimate husband

Lalasticlala come and tell us how your list was

I know it must have been a Yoruba Man that uploaded this.

1 Like

Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by Ladiesdream: 5:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
Follygunners:

Monetarily cheap but, morally expensive! Upon all the money you dey clamor for, there's not a single Igbo on the wealthiest Nigerian list. Again, na God I use take beg una.. You guys should just leave our lands for us and go back to ur filthy jungle. Y'all ran away from ur red-soiled lands for a reason, right? There's a reason every Igbo pple dey run commot come our place like 9ja pple dey run go yankee and jand, abi... lol grin grin
an average yoruba person is dirty why?

1 Like

Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by Tolubory(m): 5:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
TheDejiEmpire:
Page 1 of 6 ?? Bye grin grin grin grin grin
To be Continue .....
Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
nairavsdollars:
hired killers...after marriage, they will still be coming to suck the guy dry. The next thing you hear is...PAINFUL LOSS OF OUR DEAR SON-IN-LAW
Shebi na him allow himself to be sucked
Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by toyoC1(f): 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
stevecantrell hope you have recovered from your own..... grin grin grin

Greet Aunty Ekaette for us...
Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
wokemzine:
smiley

The annoying part is that we africans have copied the whites in everything.

From education to religion to the way we live, speak & dress.

We deceive ourselve by telling ourselves that we also do white weddings like the whites, after we have collected more than a million naira in the name of tradition.

If we so much love & respect our tradition, we wouldn't have copied the whites in the first place. We should just be traditional completely. No white weddings, No Christian burials.
No western Education, dress code purely traditional.
Just be a pure african before colonization.

If we wish to be like whites, then we should learn.

Whites hates unnecessary spendings on bride price, weddings, burials etc.
average white wedding costs $70 000 FYI
Everyone spends on wedding except we cavemen
Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
Imagine page 1 of 6.. No wonder that girl dey form over loving abi... Hmmm i better start colonizing one from my own state oo. Page 1 of 6 how the remaining pages go be cos they cant be empty angry
Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by ceejay80s(m): 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
same thing i got from those akwa ibom, I just leave them waka comot, make them eat their pikin, till today the girl no see husband
Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
Splinz:
cheesy tongue cheesy

If you no get money hide your face, I hide my face...

Akwa Ibom isongo!!!
Ika ilung ajid isongho
Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
Guy close ur mouth there what country or continent are u talking about... U are saying the average white spends $70,000 on weddings. How did u arrive at that stats U think u can just open ur unwashed mouth we would act like its not foul undecided Well maybe u meant $70,000 Zimbabwean dollars.. grin Since u know it all, How much does the average white man earn in an average caucusian economy I await ur answers
Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by Follygunners: 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
Ladiesdream:
an average yoruba person is dirty why?

...and why you chose to live in the 'dirty lands' remains a mystery? Settling down in any of ur savage Igbo lands is a nightmare which is why you all run away. Cannibals! grin

1 Like

Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by Emaimo: 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
PrecisionFx:

I know it must have been a Yoruba Man that uploaded this.

Lol
No sir
Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
labake1:

Just relaxing and minding my business

Ok. Makes sense.
Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by ceejay80s(m): 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
evexx1:

Some items are necessary but the family usually has the choice to select whichever they feel is most important - totally all depends on the rapport the man has with the girl's father or head of family. smiley

guy forget the father, he won't do anything ,he will be pretending that he wants to help, he forgot he too eats from other parents traditional marriage, so they must eat from his own , that's what an akwa ibom girl told me, you father no go to strong head for anothet person pikin say e must complete, his pikin marriage own go complete too
Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by Acidosis(m): 6:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:

Stop throwing figures around.

https://www.quora.com/How-much-does-a-wedding-cost-in-the-USA

Benchmark the average cost of wedding in the USA (relative to their minimum wage) against the cost of wedding in Nigeria (relative to your N18,000 poverty minimum wage), and you would discover your cavement is the most stupidly lousy and extravagant country on earth when it comes to weddings.

Go and ask Nigerians in Germany how Germans conduct parties. You think everyone in the world live above their means? Does spending on weddings also include borrowing monies from thrift just to fund aso ebi? How many white weddings have you seen people running and dancing around with aso ebi?

Forget the script reality shows you watch on E, BET, etc. The average Americans are getting married with less than 50 people in attendance. Many of them don't live above their means.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React / "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story / Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.