Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise (73608 Views)

The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State / Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law / A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
This is my traditional wedding list...to fulfill for my bride to be mine....This is Americandad...I deactivated my profile for certain reasons. Iv fulfilled the knocking on the door list

Front page pls

28 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by ItsGoodToBeGood: 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
The lord is your strength bro.

This kind list is one of the reasons why some of our ladies are still living with their parents.

749 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Rastaramsey(m): 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
Imagine
See as them write list like say them wan sell the girl give you grin grin

Modified: why that nigga steal my FTC lipsrsealed embarassed

211 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by chatinent: 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
You don go carry four-corner head show dem say you be resident Elon Musk na. Why dem no go bill you?

8 gallons of palmwine? Na drunkard competition?

Kolanut/Kanda enough? Na food dem come chop for your head? And they called this part items for knocking the door? Na your money dem wan use design their stomach interior decor.

So after they knock the door eating all those, they'll now loosen their belt to eat the main bride price?

16 gallons of palmwine? Mehn.
Look at all the crates of beer there!

Only compensations na N250k? Compensating them for what? Na cow dem rear?

Under “other items,” bride price is there but they said negotiable. Wetin come be all these ones dem dey list before?

Uncle mah confuse call am “traditional wedding list.” Na marriage only o make e no double your eye.

Baba, after marrying her, she dare not call you honey. You are her personal lord and savior!

Obinna, my heart goes out to you.

Abeg jare, contact me for thesis and dissertation writing.

476 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by everythinggirly(f): 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
This is outrageous! Was this what her father paid to marry his wife? This is pure exploitation!

Contact me for your academic research writing services!

140 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Tokskob2008: 5:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
Advise on weytin again na abi you wan start dey price am

Na u see babe wey u go like marry and now you have been billed for it so pay up, no advise needed atal.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by EmptyGarden(m): 5:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
It's the "Enough" for me grin

146 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
Am I seeing something like crayfish there or what? Like seriously?na wa ooo.Op go ahead and marry her,marriage is more than whatever list you are been given.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by ItsGoodToBeGood: 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
chatinent:
You don go carry for four-corner head show dem say you be resident Elon Musk na. Why dem no go bi you?

You mean say them dey look face before billing?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by faithfull18(f): 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
Compensation for mother's labor grin
Compensation for father's labor : grin

Well, she has a good job and is doing well for herself. I am sure it was priced based on value grin

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by chatinent: 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:

You mean say them dey look face before billing?
Na car the uncle use propose na. So the girl fit don tell her pale say her bobo get the gram make dem bill am. Now imagine wetin papa wey e don tey e see N20k bundle go fit do.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Mumusaphire: 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
Very cheap girl sef

7 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Agostinni: 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
Which advice are you looking for again? Go and provide what they asked you for.

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Kobojunkie: 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
This bride price nonsense needs to be done away with abeg! undecided

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Teejayadex: 5:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
Na 2 trailer go deliver this package to your drunkard in-law

167 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by ItsGoodToBeGood: 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
chatinent:

Na car the uncle use propose na. So the girl fit don tell her pale say her bobo get the gram make dem bill am. Now imagine wetin papa wey e don tey e see N20k bundle go fit do.

Wonderful, Uncle no suppose complain be that o after all "aka onye wetalu ka eji eso ya"

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Shellsploit: 6:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
U dey complain?
Wait make i show you the one wey my ex family from imo state send give me..

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Ishilove: 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
Buhahahahaha!!! Why 50 tubers of yam? cheesy

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by pocohantas(f): 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
Carolcitycartel:
This is my traditional wedding list...to fulfill for my bride to be mine....This is Americandad...I deactivated my profile for certain reasons

Zukwanuike. You didn’t just deactivate, all your previous topics were cleared from Nairaland. That shows a rule was broken. Yet you no wan rest.

Please buy what they requested of you or sell one of your numerous cars. tongue

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ishilove:
Buhahahahaha!!! Why 50 tubers of yam? cheesy

I tire my sister...am I going to feed the village?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:
The lord is your strength bro.

This kind list is one of the reasons why some of our ladies are still living with their parents.

I swear...e choke

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Ishilove: 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
Carolcitycartel:

I tire my sister...am I going to feed the village?
This list should be negotiable na, abi? Wetin dem wan use one trailer load of yam for? Even the 16 gallons of palmi dey puzzle me, plus 'good bush meat'. That means they don't want any meatless, scrawny looking mammal to be presented.

Dem con join #305k for 'labour settlement' alone, laise awon omo onile. Smh.

The Lord truly is your strength, bro.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by pocohantas(f): 6:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
I like that “ENOUGH” wey dey the list sha.

Kolanut- ENOUGH
Kanda - ENOUGH
Tomatoes - ENOUGH

Good bush meat…

grin grin grin

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Ishilove: 6:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
pocohantas:
I like that “ENOUGH” wey dey the list sha.

Kolanut- ENOUGH
KANDA - ENOUGH
TOMATOES - ENOUGH

grin grin grin
They will have to define where enough ends.

If OP wants to wicked them, he can present the 'labour settlement' in 100 naira bills so that his in-laws will be too busy occupied counting money and/or monitoring those counting the money to bother him too much with further demands. grin

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by GloriousGbola: 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
Carolcitycartel:
This is my traditional wedding list...to fulfill for my bride to be mine....This is Americandad...I deactivated my profile for certain reasons. Iv fulfilled the knocking on the door list

Lalasticlala front page pls

When you too carry ya Mercedes Benz to rep as big boy, what were you expecting tongue

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by pocohantas(f): 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ishilove:

They will have to define where enough ends.

If OP wants to wicked them, he can present the 'labour settlement' in 100 naira bills so that his in-laws will be too busy occupied counting money and/or monitoring those counting the money to bother him too much with further demands. grin

How many seconds does it take to count N100,000 in N100 notes? That is just 10 packets and 2 greedy-snuff-taking-umunnas would do that in 30mins while other negotiations are going on. Traders in Ariaria and Onitsha main market count more than that in a day. grin

E be like you never see them in action. Even the ones that have been keeping malice for years would cooperate that day to achieve a common goal (i.e) milk the prospective son in-law.

130 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by iamyemiakins(m): 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
Hope say na you disvirgin the girl sha...

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Beremx(f): 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
Shebi your wife dash you 2million the other time? Oya e don reach to settle in-laws. What you have started must be finished

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by efficiencie(m): 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
Carolcitycartel:

Lalasticlala front page pls

Mehn prepare for war from this family ohh...na your cross. Na you see wife so jejely carry your cross. Ensure that before you carry this cross the woman you want to marry is worth it because if she is not then you would have carried this cross for nothing...you don do free alabaru work be dat.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Michelle55: 8:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
Omo, this list choke oh.
Op, congratulations as you provide ENOUGH of everything required. cheesy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Modecaih: 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
marriage is not byforce,,,just make yourself happy and serve your God

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by DontBullshitMe: 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
Oil money will settle them grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM / MouthAction In Marriage / He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.