Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) (80010 Views)

Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise / The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State / Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by Emaimo: 2:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
It is so pathetic that some parents are the reason why their daughters are not married. Look at the list below just page 1 of 6. No one knows the contents of the remaining 5 pages.
Ladies please talk to your parents so you don't grow old without a legitimate husband

Lalasticlala come and tell us how your list was

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by Splinz(m): 2:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
cheesy tongue cheesy
If you no get money hide your face, I hide my face...
Akwa Ibom isongo!!!

156 Likes 13 Shares

Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by TITOBIGZ(m): 2:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
Na marry d guy wan marry no be buy ooooo, chai grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by TheDejiEmpire(m): 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
Page 1 of 6 ?? Bye grin grin grin grin grin

310 Likes 17 Shares

Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by nairavsdollars(f): 3:16pm On Feb 06, 2018
hired killers...after marriage, they will still be coming to suck the guy dry. The next thing you hear is...PAINFUL LOSS OF OUR DEAR SON-IN-LAW

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by veekid(m): 3:16pm On Feb 06, 2018

298 Likes 18 Shares

Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by ShitHead(m): 3:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
How can a grown asss man go through this stress just to acquire a liability?

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by banjeezay(m): 3:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
Imagine, page 1 of 6,??
the family be seeing the marriage as their only way of survival this buhari period.
anyways, i wish them a colorful marriage as this dude outfit in udom's name.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by wokemzine: 3:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
smiley

The annoying part is that we africans have copied the whites in everything.

From education to religion to the way we live, speak & dress.

We deceive ourselve by telling ourselves that we also do white weddings like the whites, after we have collected more than a million naira in the name of tradition.

If we so much love & respect our tradition, we wouldn't have copied the whites in the first place. We should just be traditional completely. No white weddings, No Christian burials.
No western Education, dress code purely traditional.
Just be a pure african before colonization.

If we wish to be like whites, then we should learn.

Whites hates unnecessary spendings on bride price, weddings, burials etc.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by rxmusa(m): 3:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
Not much

1 Like

Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by Ladiesdream: 3:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
Who no get money to buy new car no be tukunbo him dey buy ? Guy yoruba and hausa dey go marry there ooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by namdyz(m): 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
Miyetti Allah is a terrorist organisation

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by LesbianBoy(m): 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
I don't see anything wrong with the list. Shebi in the heat of the moment you tell her...."boobae i wee do anything for you".....Ngwanu cool

9 Likes

Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by KingsCare: 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
lol....so crazy mehn.....last last....that family no get joy at all...they are trying to reap where they didn't sow at all....especially her father...her her no get joy at all....he is simply carrying his family wahala on the innocent man... grin........ It's going Live On WHATSAPP, On Saturday and Sunday this weekend, LIVE Training On * Cakes * Breads * Small Chops *Meat-pie * Egg Roll * Chicken Pie * Chin Chin...with experts LIVE...Check My Profile For Further Details..
Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by miqos02(m): 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
Col
Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by emmpire: 3:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
And this is just page 1 of 6. The bride price, I'm confused, is it N50,000?

8 Likes

Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by emperorAY(m): 3:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
i no marry again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by papauju(m): 3:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
I think say na only igbo people there own big, another people day collect the same like igbo people hmmm I rest my case

1 Like

Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by fpeter(f): 3:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
The daughters of that clan should give themselves brain.

1 Like

Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by samtinx(m): 3:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
undecided These shows owerri girls are not the most expensive in the south after all

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by Benjom(m): 3:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
Chai
Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by Breezy90(m): 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
make them kuku marry am shocked.i Don tire

9 Likes

Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by beinstein(m): 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
Dude use vex squeeze the paper well, probably dumped it in a refuse bin, then brought it out and took the picture.

27 Likes

Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by fajul: 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
Does the guy work at NEPA that he was asked to bring a generating Plant?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by kglamour(m): 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
can someone assist me with "shift make I faint" meme

1 Like

Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
TheDejiEmpire:
Page 1 of 6 ?? Bye grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by Enemyofpeace: 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
One of the reasons I want to marry labake1 they don't sell their daughters at their place

1 Like

Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by gunners160(m): 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
Make Person kan pay this kind bride price finish make devil wan kan punish her make she kan tell me say " baby I am not in d mood" t

2 Likes

Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by tayo200(m): 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
love conquers everything...
Re: A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) by kennykg(m): 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
Olx would be better since she's for sale

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React / "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story / Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.