Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA (34975 Views)

EFCC Prevented Mohammed Abubakar From Siphoning N11.7b Bauchi Fund - Bala / NIA Probe: Presidency Schemes To Shield Kingibe, Kyari & Rufai- Sahara Reporters / Ahmed Rufai Abubakar Appointed The Director-general Of The NIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by GoodGovernance: 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
This story weakened me.

I am dazed!!!!!!!!!

I need to review my stance on PMB.

I am coming....... cry
Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by MONITZ: 9:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
dealslip:
this is so reminiscent of the Abacha days. This was the order of the day during Abacha's reign. The impunity was unequaled and unrivaled. This was my fear about Buhari too. He obviously is rewarding his henchmen with the right to impunity. he signs whatever they bring to him without questioning. At least Nigerians will now see that thorough investigations have to be done before supporting a candidate, not just listening to sensational propaganda and make stupid decisions from there. For a human being to have said,'' a fight against Boko Haram is a fight against the north''. People still voted him. shame

U can say so again,U wouldnt ve been able to pen it down in a much better way than u already ve...

I weep for this country as it's getting more obvious with every passing day that corruption will eventually kill this country,to an average northerner in government any money is "choppable" if u can lay ur hands on any,and this is one of the reasons they like civil service jobs..

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by kanosalami: 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by andyanders: 10:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
beejaay:
the country is going going..i hope this administration will not turn out to be the most corrupt administration ever in the history of this nation

They have already.Can you imagine the high level corruption with this present government. Worst ever in Africa. Buhari should just resign and not wait till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by dexentity: 10:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
it is official, buhari's government is equal to Jonathan's.
Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by kanosalami: 10:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
Bluffly:

What most of you do not understand is that the fear of Buhari gave voice to many individuals to speak out which makes it appear as if stealing was more this time around. Stealing of funds has always being at its peak from time immemorial with recklessness.
i
Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by Jydebauer: 10:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
Fantastically corrupt country
Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by DedeNkem: 11:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
Government by the north and for the north!
The north is the cancer this country has.

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by writeprof(m): 11:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
doctokwus:
This story sounds too sensational and more like typical SR of mixing few facts,hearsays and half-truths to form a story,unlike PremiumTimes who are now the no 1 online medium for credible news.
How can a whole DG of NIA give a lady in a car park $50k,when a gun wasn't held to his head.

A word was said to his head...
Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
Dollar must be an agent of the devil
Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by dealslip(f): 11:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
jaymichael:
Are you joking? we should have voted in GEJ to continue. Someone that shared money meant for the procurement of arms for our armed forces through ATM Dasuki? Someone that borrowed to pay salaries in the wake of the highest oil income in the history of our nation?
I now understand when they say Nigerians deserve their kind of leaders.
Please read what you quoted again then respond properly

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by dealslip(f): 11:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
AnanseK:

No need to be clever and a half. It is you who needs to read what you wrote again and again. In an anonymous forum like this there is no need for hypocrisy. Just be yourself.
I won't argue with you because you want to deliberately provoke me into an argument and unnecessary back and forth.

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by InvertedHammer: 12:00am On Feb 07, 2018
Buhari was removed by IBB. He didn't have the time to steal/loot like his counterparts IBB, Abacha and OBJ. He was dejected and depressed. Now that he finally cried his way back to the Aso Rock, he has to retire richer and wealthier than the others. Gullible Nigerians thought it was all about them all these while. Dude is making up for previous mistakes and missed opportunities.

/

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:02am On Feb 07, 2018
is This an allegation or statement? what ever it may seem to be i hope the IGP is seeing this at his backyard...still waiting for him to declare them wanted!

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by poseidon12: 12:03am On Feb 07, 2018
Buhari is a curse to Nigeria. Shame on anyone still supporting this treasonous fellow. Buhari really needs to be removed so that Nigeria can be rescued. I hope the country survives till 2019.

3 Likes

Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by poseidon12: 12:04am On Feb 07, 2018
beejaay:
the country is going going..i hope this administration will not turn out to be the most corrupt administration ever in the history of this nation

Of course it is. No doubt about that.

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by poseidon12: 12:20am On Feb 07, 2018
jaymichael:
Should we have voted for "stealing is not corruption" GEJ?

No of course. You voted the right man as we are observing now. Make sure you vote him again in 2019. I just hope that by 2019, there will still be a country called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by poseidon12: 12:24am On Feb 07, 2018
seunjungle1:
So these old fools use to get girl friends...I read the long epistle and fell so sobber. Does God really listen to our(masses) cries as a nation. Who can save us from this bondage oh Lord

Who can save us? Majority of Nigerians voted to be in the bondage. In 2019, Nigerians will get another chance to free themselves. It's up to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by poseidon12: 12:29am On Feb 07, 2018
Bluffly:

What most of you do not understand is that the fear of Buhari gave voice to many individuals to speak out which makes it appear as if stealing was more this time around. Stealing of funds has always being at its peak from time immemorial with recklessness.

Buhari's image launderer.

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by ninetiethcrown7(m): 12:56am On Feb 07, 2018
doctokwus:
This story sounds too sensational and more like typical SR of mixing few facts,hearsays and half-truths to form a story,unlike PremiumTimes who are now the no 1 online medium for credible news.
How can a whole DG of NIA give a lady in a car park $50k,when a gun wasn't held to his head.

This is not my first time hearing something of this sort. In the presidency there are two factions, the chief of staff's and the NSA's all struggling for control of power. Even if the story is not a hundred percent true, as long as there is minute evidence of misappropriation then I would believe it because with this administration nothing is true anymore.

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by GFNL(m): 1:48am On Feb 07, 2018
Very corrupted government. He has a year and some fraction to go. Let’s be patient while he parks his load.
Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by beejayphako(m): 4:45am On Feb 07, 2018
doctokwus:

No talk that one, the guy say won become comot acting capacity now and be in the substantive capacity thats obviously why he was playing along at first too
Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by NaMe4: 5:36am On Feb 07, 2018
doctokwus:

Nigerians are too naive.

You should understand he was supposed to be a stooge in the agency, but unfortunately/fortunately did not dance to the tune of those at the presidency.

That prompted the plot that led to his replacement with someone who has been accused of being unqualified for the position.

And that location was the safest when handing over such 'illegal' sum to a random lady under instructions from those at the top.

The level of corruption is monumental, only brave individuals like this former DG may reveal very little of what' going on.
Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by globatop: 5:56am On Feb 07, 2018
Kingside that was suppose to be MKO Abiola's vice president? I now believe Abiola's presidency wouldn't have been any good to this country, as the power would have been hijacked from him judging with the antecedents of these Northerners.
The same problem GEJ had that made us to settle for Buhari, not able to curb the pilfering of his kitchen cabinet.

I give up on this contraption called nigeria.
Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by Kooldon(f): 6:35am On Feb 07, 2018
Abba Kyaqi, Is Becoming More President Than Our President
Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by CioAngels(f): 8:03am On Feb 07, 2018
Kingibe, i thought you were a credible person? Few northerners are destroying this country. All this, is that they are stealing the money to reconstruct the north while south watches doing nothing.
Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by anigold(m): 8:17am On Feb 07, 2018
aolawale025:
Soon it would turn out this government is the most corrupt. We would find out when they are voted out
They wanted to withdraw the $44M to fight corruption grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 07, 2018
Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by mekyno777(m): 9:09am On Feb 07, 2018
Ladipodeal:
Abba kyari again!!!
Na him and buhari's uncle, (m. Daura) dey rule naija nah; don't u knw dat?
It takes closest pal/ manest man to be a Chief of staff to someone.
Old age n illness don finish wat remains of buhari.
May God hv mercy on Nigeria n Nigerians

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 07, 2018
Sirjamo:
Magu, were are you, ise ti de

Which magu ? Just pray for God intervention
Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by nex(m): 10:45am On Feb 07, 2018
Even after being sacked by Buhari, the former Acting DG of the NIA still believes Abba Kyari and Babagana Kingibe tried to siphon millions of dollars by lying with Buhari's name. He still hasn't accepted they were simply passing instructions from above. cry
Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by jaymichael(m): 10:56am On Feb 07, 2018
poseidon12:

No of course. You voted the right man as we are observing now. Make sure you vote him again in 2019. I just hope that by 2019, there will still be a country called Nigeria.
An absentee PMB is 100 times better than GEJ. I proudly stand by PMB. I am proud to say I will vote him again. Save for herdsmen wahala, he has exceeded my expectations of him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja / Student Surprises Patience Jonathan With An Artwork On Her Birthday (Photo) / "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.