Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,966 members, 7,814,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Kassim Afegbua Sues Police, NTA, Channels TV For N1 Billion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kassim Afegbua Sues Police, NTA, Channels TV For N1 Billion (33251 Views)

Kassim Afegbua Declares Support For APC, Ize-Iyamu In Edo / Updated: NBC Sanctions AIT, NTA, Channels, And Others-threatens Outright Closure / IGP Orders Kassim Afegbua's Arrest Over Anti Buhari Statement On Behalf Of IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kassim Afegbua Sues Police, NTA, Channels TV For N1 Billion by bionixs: 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2018
kaluxy007:
When Igbos were pointing out Buhari's nepotistic behavior Afonjas said we were putting ethnicity ahead of main issues now that the whole south has been sidelined their wailing is more than what Bob Marley can describe. I sometimes wonder if people close to Femi Adesina and Osibanjo advice them at all
don't mind them. well educated senseless people

2 Likes

Re: Kassim Afegbua Sues Police, NTA, Channels TV For N1 Billion by emmasege: 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
AirFireEarthH20:
Very good Mr Afegbua, sue them. I have known Mr Afegbua as IBB's spokesman for over 14years now, nobody has ever question his press releases for IBB but since it involved lord and emperor buhari, he's now impersonating or whatever term they're using. Is it not IBB that is supposed to contact The Police to Arrest Afegbua if he indeed issued statement without his consent or authorization? We no be zombie or illiterate na

Channels TV that used to be neutral is now bias like NTA. We have stopped watching Channels TV news at home because their news is now 'adulterated'
Channels started practising partisan journalism in the build up to 2015 elections, and their chairman (John Momoh) has been duly rewarded by Buhari's APC for a job well done.

These days, I even prefer TVC news despite being owned by Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kassim Afegbua Sues Police, NTA, Channels TV For N1 Billion by doctokwus: 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
coolplanet:

How I wish I could meet you one on one to give you thorough beating of your life so as to fine tune your brain or restart and clear your memory that is corrupt. ewu
You said it all.Some people can be so annoying you just feel like meeting them and giving them the beating of their lives.

1 Like

Re: Kassim Afegbua Sues Police, NTA, Channels TV For N1 Billion by Bizibi(m): 8:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
Baawaa:
Afegbua,you don't need to run away since it is your principal that asked you to speak on his behalf.
wonderful!!!! Why was he on channels t.v?

APC robots

2 Likes

Re: Kassim Afegbua Sues Police, NTA, Channels TV For N1 Billion by kings09(m): 9:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
buhariguy:
Hahahahaha.
Afegbua that was sane before when he was osho spokesman is now idiotic pig of Biafra.
Ibb is a failure and he has always be an enemy of Nigeria and buhari
I talk am. Dem go refer IBB as ipob cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kassim Afegbua Sues Police, NTA, Channels TV For N1 Billion by sinola(m): 9:43pm On Feb 06, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Kassim Afegbua Sues Police, NTA, Channels TV For N1 Billion by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
Baawaa:
Afegbua,you don't need to run away since it is your principal that asked you to speak on his behalf.

It's like you attended night school, the guy is never on the run, infact he already told.the police that they know his house address..

From your comment, its like you are one of and a confirmed member of the "Irredeemable Party of Nigeria"
Peace..!!!

1 Like

Re: Kassim Afegbua Sues Police, NTA, Channels TV For N1 Billion by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
AirFireEarthH20:
Very good Mr Afegbua, sue them. I have known Mr Afegbua as IBB's spokesman for over 14years now, nobody has ever question his press releases for IBB but since it involved lord and emperor buhari, he's now impersonating or whatever term they're using. Is it not IBB that is supposed to contact The Police to Arrest Afegbua if he indeed issued statement without his consent or authorization? We no be zombie or illiterate na

Channels TV that used to be neutral is now bias like NTA. We have stopped watching Channels TV news at home because their news is now 'adulterated'
I thought I was the one that notice that on channels tv

1 Like

Re: Kassim Afegbua Sues Police, NTA, Channels TV For N1 Billion by yom2(m): 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
typical Nigerian drama
Re: Kassim Afegbua Sues Police, NTA, Channels TV For N1 Billion by BeardedMeat(m): 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
Switruth:
I love the Maradona e don dribble npf enter yawa... grin grin grin
This got me ROTFL grin grin
Re: Kassim Afegbua Sues Police, NTA, Channels TV For N1 Billion by DjAndroid: 10:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
So premium times does not know what NTA means.?
Re: Kassim Afegbua Sues Police, NTA, Channels TV For N1 Billion by wisechoise05: 11:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
Aiiirt.... Never say never..... Waiting for the payment!!!

1 Like

Re: Kassim Afegbua Sues Police, NTA, Channels TV For N1 Billion by Twoclans(f): 11:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
bigerboy200:
Sue them maaan.. The police pro on channels tv today was a big joke..he spoke like a confused man..

Like a very confused man, imagine calling the governor of Benue state a drowning man.

I fear for the life of people of Benue state,if the police that is supposed to protect lives is calling the number one man a drowning man, then it's scary.
Re: Kassim Afegbua Sues Police, NTA, Channels TV For N1 Billion by omolami: 11:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
All we know is the truth had been conveyed to Nigerians. Soon IGP who up till now is yet to arrest a single person in Connection with the Benue killings by Fulani herdsmen but was fast to arrest Benue avengers will soon eat his pounded yam as yam.
Re: Kassim Afegbua Sues Police, NTA, Channels TV For N1 Billion by NaMe4: 5:12am On Feb 07, 2018
I plead with everyone to get his/her PVC.

We need responsible leaders and it's NOT impossible to place reasonable individuals into electable public offices irrespective of party affiliation.

I believe a majority of Nigerians are more evolved than party-following zombies!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Group To Tinubu: You May Not Have Platform To Contest 2023 Presidency / Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State / How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.