Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,332 members, 7,822,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment (36646 Views)

Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory / Jide Sanwo-olu Thanks Tinubu, After Emerging As Lagos APC Governorship Candidate / Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by dmbb: 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
We the Northerners are proud of ourselves,we owned the country Sai Buhari 2019

1 Like

Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by Turantula(m): 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
Buhari dealing with Afonja since 1886

3 Likes

Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by Ajixegun: 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
They will use and dump him again.
But I want to believe he knows what he's doing.

5 Likes

Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
gists:
I thought they said PMB has sidelined BAT.
They are even ignorant enough to suggest that BAT will start another political party.
walahi, it sucks to be an IPOB

grin grin quote me and amadioha fire you back to the mud pool grin grin

Bloody herdsman
When are you going back to the bush

1 Like

Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
All I see is fear and panic cos Buhari now understand that some Tinubu loyalist won't budge

1 Like

Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by Bizibi(m): 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This is an affirmation that there is serious crisis in the APC ..In the Name of the Almighty God Tinubu will fail in his assignment which will set the stage for a thunderous disgrace of the ungodly Buhari back to Daura..
that man will turn his back on buhari and save his state.I'm surprised they are relying on him after sidelining him, I fear this man the day he entered into a deal with obj and co to keep his state.....
Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by cursedAbiola(f): 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
Hehehehehehe 2 years of sideline and clipping of wings
backing oyegun candidate Akeredolu and others
now he's back in his functional national apc leader instead of the ceremonial he used to be.

some people call it sophistication but we call it mumu cheesy
Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by OMEGA009(m): 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
PMB is a sly old fox. He knows if there’s going to be an exodus, BAT would be the Moses, hence the appointment. A dog cannot eat a bone hung around it’s neck.

6 Likes

Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by Fellywood(m): 10:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
gists:
They are even ignorant enough to suggest that BAT will start another political party.

If this is the type of appointment reserved for the 'big yoruba man' then no problems...but Tinubu's political career is FINISHED ..Mark it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by pointstores(m): 10:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
pride will finish them

1 Like

Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by Lomprico2: 10:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
Eyaaa smiley
Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by afbstrategies: 10:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
If they win in 2019, they will bar him from Abuja again. Another APC politician has walked into a trap again grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by omocalabar(m): 10:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
Any one who thinks the frogged-eye man cares abt anyone except himself and his immediate family is jonzing ....Yoruba people are getting disgraced everyday by the Fulani president, with the latest being the reinstatement of the NHIS man whom was under suspension, but what does he care? Even the stooge VP doesnt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by Meritocracy: 10:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This is an affirmation that there is serious crisis in the APC ..In the Name of the Almighty God Tinubu will fail in his assignment which will set the stage for a thunderous disgrace of the ungodly Buhari back to Daura..

Don't pray for anybody failure if you don't want to fail. Do you want to follow Obasanjo who put us in hardship a day to leave the office by taking tax to 10% and increase pump price, thought he's done with Nigeria not known he's coming to beg us to vote for his party come 2019. Before you start cursing anybody, my question is ''has power supply ever improved like this for 16years of PDP rule.''

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by HSfoundation(m): 10:16pm On Feb 06, 2018
Bola Ahmed Tinubu today prides himself as the Machiavelli of SW , APC cum Nigerian politics but He so much reminds me of one certain Aithophel a trusted ally of King David whose words were like those of the gods but God turned his counsel into folly.

BAT will end up as an Aithophel in 2019 because the Lord of the heaven and the earth has turned his counsel into folly of the highest order.

#Selah

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by afbstrategies: 10:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
BAT walked into a trap.

2 Likes

Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by jaxxy(m): 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
gists:

I might admire tinubu's gentlemanly gesture to work for the survival of his party if he's really going to mend fences with all concern like fashola and saraki etc... bt i detest the hypocrisy of buhari and his cabal rite now. Why using tinubu dis way wen u know ure going to discard him after getting wat u all want?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by ADBA3005(m): 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
TheFreeOne:
An attempt to keep him busy and forestall any second thoughts he maybe having on working against APC/Buhari candidacy.

Well wetin concern me sef it's his cup of tea if he allowed himself to be played again.
If I may tel u:Jagaban's choice is pragmatically and politically expedient principaly cos d happenings in d APC revolve around him.Moreso, PMB Can not sideline Tinubu!

2 Likes

Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by histemple: 10:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
So Tinubu is now "a national leader" and no longer addressed as "the national leader" of APC?

My people will never learn enough.
Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by BakireBulmaker: 10:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
superemmy:
Used, Dumped only to be reused.

Some people call this one Godfather of Western Politics all I see is just - Tissue Paper

He still has a foothold in the VP.

Don't be a dullard!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by datribune: 10:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
Asiwaju is a man wit lots of goodwill who will succeed wit d progressive wing of d APC. 
Should d Jagaban fail wit d PDP moles in APC, it will not matter.
Our nation needs him NOW to unite d progressives & ensure dat we NEVER EVER return to d years of d locust.

1 Like

Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by bart10: 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2018
Tinubu is like a rape victim who’s scared of speaking out. The serial rapist will continue to rape him grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by tigarlomotee(m): 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
If they can sell out Ribadu of ACN to Jonathan dat has no shoe talk less of Bubu....the SW are the best political tactician we got in dis country no zone can do away with dem.

Wish American lottery can come back again.
Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by Empiror: 10:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
One thing I like Yorubas for is that they are learned, so Tinubu can only speak for himself at this time and not for entire West.

Einl:
In the history of Fulani, they have always used an insider to defeat their enemies. That is how they work.

Yoruba people better call Tinubu to order if the plan of chasing Buhari out is to succeed.

Buhari is not the right person for the country. We must kick him out and the Yorubas better help rather than been used.

Look at Osinbanjo...even an infertile dog is of more use than he is.

1 Like

Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by Memphis357(m): 10:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
gists:

#back2daura!!!!
Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by datribune: 10:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
Tinubu is a typical Afonja

The ass wiper of a Fulani man undecided

Typical IPOB miscreant.
You keep shouting Afonja/Hausa/ Fulani slaves unaware that History does not support your claim. Infact, it is d S/East dat has always settled for crumbs frm their erstwhile political overlords.

1st it was d NCNC/NPC accord, then came d NPN/NPP accord, then came d massive support 4 d PDP.
While d S/E has always settled 4 crumbs frm their master's table, d yorubas hav always preffered to be equal partners or they stay in opposition.
1) In d 1st republic Azikiwe & d NCNC & Sardauna & his NPC had an accord wit Sardauna as Prime Minister & Azikiwe as a Ceremonial President.
Chief Awolowo & his AG were in d opposition. (SW)
2)In d 2nd republic Azikiwe's NPP had a ruling accord wit d northern NPN.
President - Shagari
V. President - Alex Ekweme
Speaker - Edwin Ume-Ezeoke
Opposition - Awolowo & UPN (SW)
3) 3rd republic PDP S.E & North
Opposition - AD (SW)

Wit your purported support for Northern rejects like Atiku & Co, it appears d S/E has learnt nothing & continues to make monumental political miscalculations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by contigiency(m): 10:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
While the jobless FFK spends his much available time complaining on Tinubu's behalf.

1 Like

Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by Politicowizard(m): 10:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
All I see is a classic fool. Buhari has been using BAT since time immemorial. But I wonder why BAT chose to support a man who has failed by all standards and available indices. I wonder why BAT will allow his never - to-be-fulfilled personal interests and promises override national interest. Is he supporting Buhari because Buhari is doing well? How long will my people continue in this wrecking misrule?

Someone is being foolish and at the same time being wicked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by maisauki: 10:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
Einl:
In the history of Fulani, they have always used an insider to defeat their enemies. That is how they work.

Yoruba people better call Tinubu to order if the plan of chasing Buhari out is to succeed.

Buhari is not the right person for the country. We must kick him out and the Yorubas better help rather than been used.

Look at Osinbanjo...even an infertile dog is of more use than he is.
you're the ones that want him out but we, the SW and d north are solidly behind PMB and you know what your population counts little

1 Like

Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
What I saw here is someone is trying to use the other person to archives is aim if you know what I mean

So Buhari if you like appoint almighty alha that won't stop people from voting you out 2019
Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by Einl(m): 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
maisauki:
you're the ones that want him out but we, the SW and d north are solidly behind PMB and you know what your population counts little

Guy, I never mentioned where I was from. All I said is that Buhari is not good for the country.

Whether I am from the North or South or anywhere, Buhari is nonsense for the country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ashura Procession: One Dead, Others Injured As Police Fire At Shiites (Graphic) / Rochas Okorocha Joined APC Members In Abuja Today(photos) / INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Adeleke, Osun Governor-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.