Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment (36639 Views)

Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory / Jide Sanwo-olu Thanks Tinubu, After Emerging As Lagos APC Governorship Candidate / Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by Einl(m): 11:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
Empiror:
One thing I like Yorubas for is that they are learned, so Tinubu can only speak for himself at this time and not for entire West.

Pinch of salt...

and why did they vote for him in 2015??

1 Like

Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by LordAdam16: 11:16pm On Feb 06, 2018
muykem:
2019 is a done deal for APC since BAT has accepted this role.

And what if Tinubu pulls a 2011 stunt again, where he backed Ribadu officially, but had a back room deal with GEJ?

-Lord
Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by divineappo(m): 11:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
gists:
I thought they said PMB has sidelined BAT.
They are even ignorant enough to suggest that BAT will start another political party.
walahi, it sucks to be an IPOB

grin grin quote me and amadioha fire you back to the mud pool grin grin
I bet you, BAT will drop buhari few months to election. U guys think BAT is a fool, after sidelining him, now because election is drawing closer, foolish Buhari has drawn him closer.

Do you guys think the guy is a fool.

Remember, he fronted Nuhu Ribadu for presidency in 2011, and few weeks to election, he entered a deal with Jonathan and mobilized lagos for Jonathan, and abandoned Nuhu Ribadu.

U don't know BAT

Buhari is sitting on the keg of gun-powder

1 Like

Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by omolami: 11:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
That is s good development. I advise Tinubu to treat the appointment as the northern governors treated Jonathan just before camping and election. I mean he should work to deceive buhary. Tinubu should make him believe that all is well so that he drop suddenly.

1 Like

Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by ogbeniolola: 11:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
Wait a minute!....I thought Salman Rushdie died long ago!...how come he's still posting thrash on nairaland! or could it be reincarnation is now possible on nairaland
SalamRushdie:
This is an affirmation that there is serious crisis in the APC ..In the Name of the Almighty God Tinubu will fail in his assignment which will set the stage for a thunderous disgrace of the ungodly Buhari back to Daura..
Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by SalamRushdie: 11:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
ogbeniolola:
Wait a minute!....I thought Salman Rushdie died long ago!...how come he's still posting thrash on nairaland! or could it be reincarnation is now possible on nairaland

Salman is different from Salam. And I don't think Salman the author is dead yet
Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by ogbeniolola: 11:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
oh sorry!...i thought it is the same person! I am just wondering why they share the same cruel thoughts!
SalamRushdie:

Salman is different from Salam. And I don't think Salman the author is dead yet

1 Like

Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by visionex: 12:03am On Feb 07, 2018
muykem:
2019 is a done deal for APC since BAT has accepted this role.
the guy is not tired of being used when needed and dumped afterwards

1 Like

Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by biggie73(m): 12:06am On Feb 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This is an affirmation that there is serious crisis in the APC ..In the Name of the Almighty God Tinubu will fail in his assignment which will set the stage for a thunderous disgrace of the ungodly Buhari back to Daura..
....enemies plenty...
Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by konoplyanka: 12:14am On Feb 07, 2018
LordAdam16:

And what if Tinubu pulls a 2011 stunt again, where he backed Ribadu officially, but had a back room deal with GEJ?

-Lord

will you keep speaking from both sides of your stinking mouth? You osu pig! I thought Yoruba never supported Gej. What now happened that the same gej frittered away the goodwill bequeathed on him so fast? Why are you bitter about this same Tinubu that supported your Lord and savior today?

I leave you to ponder on those questions if your brain is fit for a mouse.
Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by konoplyanka: 12:17am On Feb 07, 2018
I see a lot of dumb people crying on behalf of a man who doesn't know about their existence. Tinubu never told anyone he's been sidelined. Just a fig of your crooked imaginations to make yourselves feel good.
Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 07, 2018
datopaper:
Buhari is deceiving Tinubu. President Buhari will use and dumb him after election.

You lie. Buhari is deceiving himself if he thinks tinubu is stupid. Election is around the corner and they want to use and dump him again. Buhari will be given the nuhu ribadu treatment come 2019. Useless old deaf and dumb dullard of daura, president and commander in chief of the republic of fulani and cattle colony; he should appoint his fulani people to unite APC, sebi na dem get the party now. He forgot that whatever goes up must surely come down when he was appointing his brainless fulani people to any available office and position. Now it is pay back time. Nuhu ribadu 2011 loading in 5G network.
Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 07, 2018
divineappo:
I bet you, BAT will drop buhari few months to election. U guys think BAT is a fool, after sidelining him, now because election is drawing closer, foolish Buhari has drawn him closer.

Do you guys think the guy is a fool.

Remember, he fronted Nuhu Ribadu for presidency in 2011, and few weeks to election, he entered a deal with Jonathan and mobilized lagos for Jonathan, and abandoned Nuhu Ribadu.

U don't know BAT

Buhari is sitting on the keg of gun-powder

Buhari will die of heart attack by the time tinubu finish dealing with him.
Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by GGirll: 12:49am On Feb 07, 2018
Tinubu is working religious wise as a Muslim n must support his Muslim men at d detriment of his people yet Yoruba Christians were deceived n used cos of hate....he's a Muslim n will support bubu to d end south west wise up already

1 Like

Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by Nobody: 1:41am On Feb 07, 2018
cursedAbiola:
Hehehehehehe 2 years of sideline and clipping of wings
backing oyegun candidate Akeredolu and others
now he's back in his functional national apc leader instead of the ceremonial he used to be.

some people call it sophistication but we call it mumu cheesy

Not so fast. Tinubu is not the mumu you or Buhari think he is o. He is going to correct the mistakes of 2015 by giving buhari the knockout uppercut of his life.
Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by PHILipu1(m): 2:02am On Feb 07, 2018
ChangetheChange:
This will mark Tinubu political sucide
Keep deceiving yourself with all this polls.
70% of those that have PVC and will vote on that day are not even on social media ok.

I know that in any online polls,some people can use fake accounts to vote many times.

80% of Buhari die hard supporters don't even know what is internet but only have there world receiver radios.

So,wake up to reality Mr man
Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by PHILipu1(m): 2:04am On Feb 07, 2018
datopaper:
Buhari is deceiving Tinubu. President Buhari will use and dumb him after election.
Wetin com concern you?
Na ur party?

Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by PHILipu1(m): 2:09am On Feb 07, 2018
Xda59:

You lie. Buhari is deceiving himself if he thinks tinubu is stupid. Election is around the corner and they want to use and dump him again. Buhari will be given the nuhu ribadu treatment come 2019. Useless old deaf and dumb dullard of daura, president and commander in chief of the republic of fulani and cattle colony; he should appoint his fulani people to unite APC, sebi na dem get the party now. He forgot that whatever goes up must surely come down when he was appointing his brainless fulani people to any available office and position. Now it is pay back time. Nuhu ribadu 2011 loading in 5G network.
Keep deceiving yourself.
Tinubu boy is vice president,Tinubu loyalist hold key positions in this government and Buhari will allow Tinubu to choose who will be president when power return to the south in 2023.

How was TINUBU sideline?
Why are PDP members taking medicine for APC headache?

Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by PHILipu1(m): 2:12am On Feb 07, 2018
Xda59:

Buhari will die of heart attack by the time tinubu finish dealing with him.
I hope you will drink sniper if Tinubu deliver south west to Buhari again in 2019?

Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by bymyself: 2:45am On Feb 07, 2018
This Buhari sef. I taya for am. Is it he party he should put together or the nation? Innocent lives being lost or maimed daily by murderous fulani herdsmen in different part of he country.

People are suffering barely being able to stay alive because they​ have been squeezed by he reality of the harsh economy.

In order to pin the southwest down, he appointed their brother and leader Asiwaju. Another tactical move to ensure continued conquering of the region. Strategising for 2019.

My PVC go join vote you out.

We need a fresh generation of leaders; youths with fresh ideas and vision. Not this continued recycling of political dead woods who have held this nation hostage for ages.

#EnoghIsEniughofOurMumu2019
Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by okenta2017: 3:18am On Feb 07, 2018
unbitchable:
Can't believe Tinubu hasn't learnt his lessons

Then you don't know tinubu very well.
Please leave him alone to work for his party
or will you rather see him work for PDP, you know its not possible.
Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by gare(f): 3:49am On Feb 07, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

The ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) on Tuesday expressed gratitude to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, a national leader of the party for accepting the role assigned to him by President Muhammadu Buhari to lead the consultation, reconciliation and confidence building team as a measure towards improving cohesion within the party.

Speaking in a chat with INDEPENDENT, Mallam Bolaji Abudullahi, the party’s National Publicity Secretary who described the move as a welcome development said such a tasks requires a great deal of political skills and experience and they believe Tinubu possesses the requisite skills needed to carry out the task effectively.

The party also commended President Buhari for giving priority to the well-being and unity of the party and for finding Tinubu worthy of the role.

“Any efforts to reconcile and put the party together is a welcome development because there is a lot of work to be done. It requires someone with experience and political skills to do well in that aspect”.

“So, it is a welcome development and we want to commend Mr President for giving that a priority and for finding Asiwaju Tinubu worthy of that assignment”.

“ We also commend Asiwaju Tinubu for agreeing to accept the role for the betterment of our great party. We believe our party will come out stronger and united after the reconciliation process” he said.

https://independent.ng/apc-thanks-tinubu-for-accepting-buharis-appointment/

Tinubu should know when to bow out, it is very unfortunate he been called to clean up the mess PMB and co started, but I am so sorry to burst his bubbles the issues at hand has gone out control just like the wild fire, the issues raised on a daily will be too much for him to handle, tell me what he would say to Ortom and Benue people that will bring back lost lives and property .

Tinubu should have stayed aside to keep is records clean but the time has come for him to suffer a major defeat, i dont know how he intend to manage and reconcile everyone, but i feel it is late already, or what will he be tell Kwankwoso that was refused to go home and see his people.
Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by darlinsval(m): 5:31am On Feb 07, 2018
How wil Sen. Tinubu reconcile wit Oyegun,Timi Frank, Senate President Saraki and Senator Dino Melaye.
Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:55am On Feb 07, 2018
datribune:

Typical IPOB miscreant.
You keep shouting Afonja/Hausa/ Fulani slaves unaware that History does not support your claim. Infact, it is d S/East dat has always settled for crumbs frm their erstwhile political overlords.

1st it was d NCNC/NPC accord, then came d NPN/NPP accord, then came d massive support 4 d PDP.
While d S/E has always settled 4 crumbs frm their master's table, d yorubas hav always preffered to be equal partners or they stay in opposition.
1) In d 1st republic Azikiwe & d NCNC & Sardauna & his NPC had an accord wit Sardauna as Prime Minister & Azikiwe as a Ceremonial President.
Chief Awolowo & his AG were in d opposition. (SW)
2)In d 2nd republic Azikiwe's NPP had a ruling accord wit d northern NPN.
President - Shagari
V. President - Alex Ekweme
Speaker - Edwin Ume-Ezeoke
Opposition - Awolowo & UPN (SW)
3) 3rd republic PDP S.E & North
Opposition - AD (SW)

Wit your purported support for Northern rejects like Atiku & Co, it appears d S/E has learnt nothing & continues to make monumental political miscalculations.

Utter rubbish
Bloody sai barbarians
You all are complicit in the crimes in Benue
Keep on justifying evil

3 Likes

Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by desmond2pk: 6:19am On Feb 07, 2018
They want to pin tinubu down. They want to make sure he will not run like others.
Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by zoedew: 6:35am On Feb 07, 2018
Smokescreen. Damage control measures aimed at hoodwinking the electorate now that elections are close by. What a party! It was so Ill-prepared to take power it messed up its majority advantage in the Legislature with the result that it had no influence worth calling one in the Senate to push through its much touted change manifesto. Worse still it had a loose cannon in the person of Rauf Aregbesola as Governor of Osun State. He has throttled himself into overdrive and has the party in tatters with the goodwill he had at the inception of his administration squandered by his failure to listen more than he talks!
Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by Frankbaro(m): 7:00am On Feb 07, 2018
Is this what Tinubu has been reduced to? Who & who is he going to settle? Ganduje V Kwankwaso, El rufai V Shehu Sani, Amechi V Abe, Tinubu himself V Fashola, Ortom V Federal Govt, Oyegun V APC governors etc etc who and who unite for APC, strange bedfellows.
Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by visiontech24: 7:05am On Feb 07, 2018
datribune:

Typical IPOB miscreant.
You keep shouting Afonja/Hausa/ Fulani slaves unaware that History does not support your claim. Infact, it is d S/East dat has always settled for crumbs frm their erstwhile political overlords.

1st it was d NCNC/NPC accord, then came d NPN/NPP accord, then came d massive support 4 d PDP.
While d S/E has always settled 4 crumbs frm their master's table, d yorubas hav always preffered to be equal partners or they stay in opposition.
1) In d 1st republic Azikiwe & d NCNC & Sardauna & his NPC had an accord wit Sardauna as Prime Minister & Azikiwe as a Ceremonial President.
Chief Awolowo & his AG were in d opposition. (SW)
2)In d 2nd republic Azikiwe's NPP had a ruling accord wit d northern NPN.
President - Shagari
V. President - Alex Ekweme
Speaker - Edwin Ume-Ezeoke
Opposition - Awolowo & UPN (SW)
3) 3rd republic PDP S.E & North
Opposition - AD (SW)

Wit your purported support for Northern rejects like Atiku & Co, it appears d S/E has learnt nothing & continues to make monumental political miscalculations.

l blame Nigeria education and people that refused to read history that the SE had became slave to the North. The SW and NORTH is just partnership. SW will still go back to their opposition and leave the SE as ass licker to the NORTH

3 Likes

Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by americanson: 7:29am On Feb 07, 2018
Meritocracy:

Don't pray for anybody failure if you don't want to fail. Do you want to follow Obasanjo who put us in hardship a day to leave the office by taking tax to 10% and increase pump price, thought he's done with Nigeria not known he's coming to beg us to vote for his party come 2019. Before you start cursing anybody, my question is ''has power supply ever improved like this for 16years of PDP rule.''
which power supply increased? To the best of my knowledge,i used to get as much as 16 hours power supply before APC came on board but not it is being rationed.
Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by LordAdam16: 7:44am On Feb 07, 2018
konoplyanka:

will you keep speaking from both sides of your stinking mouth? You osu pig! I thought Yoruba never supported Gej. What now happened that the same gej frittered away the goodwill bequeathed on him so fast? Why are you bitter about this same Tinubu that supported your Lord and savior today?

I leave you to ponder on those questions if your brain is fit for a mouse.

Can you provide the post where I said Yoruba never supported GEJ in 2011?

You can be a complete id*ot!

Tinubu rolled with Buhari in 2015 because he wanted an in-road in Abuja, not because of any silly goodwill GEJ bequeathed. That's the trash they tell useless pawns like you.

And the reason he is not vocal against Buhari currently and accepted the reconciliation assignment is because he doesn't want to lose his in-road, else he'd have to start from the scratch again. He is 65 years, he doesn't have much anytime again to actualize his ambition to rule. That ugly toad doesn't give a sh*t about the good governance or progressiveness he scams you f*ckers with. It's his interests above everything.

We see through his gimmicks and the dumb excuses you b*tches call sophistication.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by maxzzo1(m): 8:02am On Feb 07, 2018
See them

Re: APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 07, 2018
gists:
I thought they said PMB has sidelined BAT.
They are even ignorant enough to suggest that BAT will start another political party.
walahi, it sucks to be an IPOB

grin grin quote me and amadioha fire you back to the mud pool grin grin

U have no information whatsoever bout Amadioha.

Tinubu has long been sidelined by the north since 2016.It's not a secret.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Ambushes Buses, Kills Passengers / Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson / INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.