Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Camon CM - Detailed Perspective - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Camon CM - Detailed Perspective (3112 Views)

Tecno Mobile Launches Full Display Screen Smartphone, ‘CAMON CM’ / Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? / Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Camon CM - Detailed Perspective by omoalajah(m): 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
The latest product from the stable of Tecno Mobile, the Camon CM is a high-end smartphone with outstanding camera and a chic to get heads turned. Not only is the device sleek, it also comes with the first of its kind design on a Tecno phone – a full screen display, which means consuming media, playing games and whatever that finds its way to the frameless screen is going to be exciting.

Features:

In with the dynamics in the telecoms sector, it is a fourth generation (4G) mobile device, specifically designed to cater to Nigeria’s multi-simming culture. It is a dual mini subscriber identity module (SIM) device.

It has a 5.7 -inch HD IPS Touch Display, 720 x 1440 pixels (364 PPI) and 1.25GHz Cortex, MediaTek Chipset with 2GB RAM.

With storage capacity of 16 GB with support for memory card up to 128 GB, Camon CM has 13 MP Rear Camera (LED flash) and 13 MP Front Camera with LED Flash with 3000 mAh removable battery that would last for so many hours.

Sleek and great aesthetics, it is built with the corning gorilla glass for maximum screen protection, 18:9 full screen display, fingerprint scanner and excellent cameras – both front and rear.

The Tecno Camon CM has a full body to ratio screen 18:9 which ensures users have media plastered all over the big screen – you’ll never have to miss the little details. Additionally, it comes with a large 5.7 inch screen.

In terms of size, Tecno has trimmed the size to 7.75mm, this makes it easy on the hand and adds to the sleekness of the device.

While the design appeared to have been inspired by Samsung S8, the sleekness of the phone can only be compared to Tecno devices such as the Tecno K7, Spark K9 plus and Cx.

The 2.5 corning third glass stands up to impact in case of an unintended fall.

The fingerprint scanner is located on the back on the phone. Also, the rear camera and Quad-LED flash are located at the top edge.

Camera

A full screen device, it has 13MP on both rear and the front. The back camera is equipped with 13MP with f/2.0 aperture and the Quad-LED flash allows for great pictures in poor lit environments. On the other hand, the front utilises a 13MP camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash and there’s a HDR portrait feature which allow for crisp and clear selfies. Back camera (primary):13MP, LED Flash, HD video with autofocus, smart gesture, geo-tagging, panorama while the front camera is the secondary.

Software

The heart of the phone is driven by the MediaTek MTK6737H Quad-core chipset clocked at 1.3GHz. Coupled with 2GB of RAM, the result is a fast smartphone that executes tasks without much time wasting.

It features a 16GB of storage which can be expanded to 128GB with a MicroSD card while the interface is spiced up with the Android 7.0 (Nougat), while the HiOS brings a revamped feeling to users.

Battery

The Tecno Camon CM has a 3000 mAh battery which rather suits the screen resolution. There’s also significant battery conservation.

Pricing and Availability

The Camon CM comes in at the high-end ranging from N47,000 – N53,000. Its dollar equivalent is about $130.

3C Hub has partnered Tecno for its sale and distribution.

General Specification

It operates on Android 7.0 (Nougat) operating system with 1.25GHz Quad-core Processor (Mediatek Chipset) and in black colour.

Supports

It does not support 2G CDMA 1X, 3G CDMA EVDO, HSPA+, CDMA EVDO, NFC, Infrared Blaster, Iris scanner, document editor, not water resistant. It has no wireless charging, video editor, barometer and pedometer.

Aside 4G LTE internet & connectivity, it supports EDGE, GPRS, 3G, WLAN, Wi-Fi and hotspot, bluetooth, USB Port, micro USB 2.0, SMS/MMS, Push Emails, Instant Messaging, Entertainment, 5mm Jack, mp3, WAV, FLAC, eACC+, FM Radio, video player, MPEG4, H.263, H.264, XviD and many others.

Re: Camon CM - Detailed Perspective by bravesoul247(m): 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
Nice one. The truth is whenever I'm holding the device I have this sense of pride most especially when people say it looks like an iPhone
Re: Camon CM - Detailed Perspective by sureinfo: 2:26am On Feb 07, 2018
An amazing device this tecno camon CM is
Re: Camon CM - Detailed Perspective by tafat: 5:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
no doubt watching anything on the camon cm would be thrilling
Re: Camon CM - Detailed Perspective by selfdefence: 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
it will definitely be an experience,it a full screen remember
tafat:
Re: Camon CM - Detailed Perspective by Mastarcard: 7:26am On Feb 08, 2018
Re: Camon CM - Detailed Perspective by chicwoman(f): 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
coming with a large 5.7 inch screen is cool for me, it gives me that hollywood view.
Re: Camon CM - Detailed Perspective by datyorubaboy: 11:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
so thrilling......
tafat:
Re: Camon CM - Detailed Perspective by missslimzy(f): 11:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
I can imagine the view
chicwoman:
coming with a large 5.7 inch screen is cool for me, it gives me that hollywood view.
Re: Camon CM - Detailed Perspective by Behankey(m): 1:45am On Feb 10, 2018
bravesoul247:
Nice one. The truth is whenever I'm holding the device I have this sense of pride most especially when people say it looks like an iPhone
You use the phone? How durable is the 3000mah battery? Does it last long like they say?
Re: Camon CM - Detailed Perspective by bravesoul247(m): 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2018
Behankey:
You use the phone? How durable is the 3000mah battery? Does it last long like they say?
I use the phone and it lasts like the normal 3000mah batteries, at least it lasts for about 8hrs on heavy usage.

1 Like

Re: Camon CM - Detailed Perspective by Abdstrakt(m): 9:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
bravesoul247:
I use the phone and it lasts like the normal 3000mah batteries, at least it lasts for about 8hrs on heavy usage.
3000Mah is the sweet spot for me. With a powerbank I really don’t mind
Re: Camon CM - Detailed Perspective by Freelancerx: 12:57am On Feb 11, 2018
I don dey like this phone. A friend got it and so loved what I saw. Nice device.
Re: Camon CM - Detailed Perspective by mikron(m): 1:39am On Feb 11, 2018
i dey enjoy my own kulele wink wink
Re: Camon CM - Detailed Perspective by Behankey(m): 8:55am On Feb 11, 2018
bravesoul247:
That is impressive then. Cool
Re: Camon CM - Detailed Perspective by FellaL: 10:22am On Feb 11, 2018
mikron:
i dey enjoy my own kulele wink wink
How much you buy am?
Re: Camon CM - Detailed Perspective by FellaL: 10:22am On Feb 11, 2018
bravesoul247:
How long does it last on 4G?
Re: Camon CM - Detailed Perspective by pr0blem: 10:29am On Feb 11, 2018
I'm very in love with the spec I see mehn. Awesome. Lightweight devices should be the new thing.
Re: Camon CM - Detailed Perspective by FellaL: 10:30am On Feb 11, 2018
pr0blem:
I'm very in love with the spec I see mehn. Awesome. Lightweight devices should be the new thing.

Be specific, lightweight plus an interesting aspect ratio ish
Re: Camon CM - Detailed Perspective by bravesoul247(m): 11:20am On Feb 11, 2018
FellaL:

How long does it last on 4G?
Never tired it in 4g cos Glo 4g ain't in my area but with 3g its 8hrs
Re: Camon CM - Detailed Perspective by FellaL: 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
bravesoul247:
Never tired it in 4g cos Glo 4g ain't in my area but with 3g its 8hrs

Would have loved to know how long it works with 4G. Because I use NTEL 4G
Re: Camon CM - Detailed Perspective by Partnerbiz(f): 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
Mastarcard:
Watch the drop Test

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdcNEt-cdvw
was that real or staged ?
Re: Camon CM - Detailed Perspective by mikron(m): 12:56am On Feb 12, 2018
FellaL:

How much you buy am?
Re: Camon CM - Detailed Perspective by PureMe01: 9:47am On Feb 12, 2018
bravesoul247:
u see my problem with all these tecno marketers now.. which one is tecno looking like iPhone again abeg
when did we get here pls
Re: Camon CM - Detailed Perspective by PureMe01: 9:52am On Feb 12, 2018
bravesoul247:
lol..no b only 8 hours on heavy usage..tecno marketers now have another dictionary for "heavy" "usage".anyway make una sell well oo.I wish u guys luck in deceiving d gullible ones.
wat does it look like using Samsung high end devices but marketing tecno devicesIt's called 419!!!
Re: Camon CM - Detailed Perspective by kuss: 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
Don't mind what all these tecno marketers are saying
I bought the phone for my wife on Friday
1 the phone is lightweight
2 the phone is girlish or feminine
3 the battery is not that strong but ok
4 fake iPhone designed
Overall performance is good
If u are a guy don't buy it cos you might get tired in no time
But my wife loves it and she rate it above gionee m5 mini her former phone
Re: Camon CM - Detailed Perspective by sureinfo: 7:28am On Feb 16, 2018
The camon CM is a nice phone indeed
Re: Camon CM - Detailed Perspective by talk2ekpa(m): 7:37am On Feb 16, 2018
sureinfo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU7CKHxjTro
Re: Camon CM - Detailed Perspective by tafat: 10:17am On Feb 16, 2018
Very cool device, would love to get one for myself
sureinfo:
Re: Camon CM - Detailed Perspective by rezzy: 12:26pm On Feb 17, 2018
Pls, how do I insert the sim?
@kuss
Re: Camon CM - Detailed Perspective by bravesoul247(m): 3:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
kuss:
Don't mind what all these tecno marketers are saying
I bought the phone for my wife on Friday
1 the phone is lightweight
2 the phone is girlish or feminine
3 the battery is not that strong but ok
4 fake iPhone designed
Overall performance is good
If u are a guy don't buy it cos you might get tired in no time
But my wife loves it and she rate it above gionee m5 mini her former phone
irrespective, its still a good buy.
Re: Camon CM - Detailed Perspective by Ejadike(m): 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
The device is nice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iphone 11 Pro Max 64gb / Dragnet Lets Meet On Second Naija Bridge We Get Mata To Settle / Infinix Mock Iphone Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.