Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,021 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Revealed - Be The First To See The First Photos - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Revealed - Be The First To See The First Photos (19647 Views)

Hyundai Santa Fe That Shift Harsh Transmission Issue / The All New 2019 Hyundai Elantra Compact Sedan Gets A New Facelift. (PHOTOS) / Hyundai Motors Unveils The New 2019 Santa Fe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Revealed - Be The First To See The First Photos by autojosh: 7:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
Classy.

That is the most befitting way to describe the new Hyundai Santa Fe.

Indeed, its overall outlook exudes class.

The new Santa Fe represents Hyundai’s strong SUV heritage, as it continues its global success story. It wears a new grille surrounded by slim headlights.

Although, the company is yet to reveal the rear-view image, the sketch in the picture below shows a new tail light, a silver diffuser, rear spoiler and exhausts built into the bumper. We are sure you will like the new styling.

The 2019 SUV will come with a wireless smartphone charging pad, Apple CarPlay, MirrorLink and latest safety features. One of which is Rear Occupant Alert to remind you that you are forgetting your child in the back seat before you exit the vehicle. 

The new Santa Fe will come as a 5-seater or 7-seater and will be powered by 2 turbodiesel engines (2.0-litre and 2.2-litre) and a 2.0-litre turbo petrol engine with an 8-speed automatic transmission.

We will get more photos and details after its debut at Geneva Motor Show in March 2018.

Don't forget to tell us what you think in the comment section below. 

https://autojosh.com/new-hyundai-santa-fe-unveiled/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Revealed - Be The First To See The First Photos by divinehand2003(m): 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
Nice

1 Like

Re: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Revealed - Be The First To See The First Photos by Gourdoinc(m): 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
it's clear these car manufacturers are just mocking me. I haven't even bought the first model, Na 2019 I go buy.

well like I said when the first model came out, it's beautiful and I will try to test it's specs on Need for speed where I am such a wealthy man.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Revealed - Be The First To See The First Photos by Afrikprice: 9:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
Re: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Revealed - Be The First To See The First Photos by sayentease(m): 6:55am On Feb 08, 2018
l
Re: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Revealed - Be The First To See The First Photos by jashar(f): 6:55am On Feb 08, 2018
Oshey!!!
Re: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Revealed - Be The First To See The First Photos by SIRKAY98(m): 6:56am On Feb 08, 2018
The whites just changing casing....and Africa and mostly Nigerias wasting Millions on it

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Revealed - Be The First To See The First Photos by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 08, 2018
Which kind office be dis? angry

1 Like

Re: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Revealed - Be The First To See The First Photos by mccoy47(m): 6:57am On Feb 08, 2018
Looks wierd! Like dey wia tryn copy the lexus NT300
Re: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Revealed - Be The First To See The First Photos by Geonigga(m): 6:57am On Feb 08, 2018
Hmmm! Make I look for where I go chop first this morning. I deh come.
Re: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Revealed - Be The First To See The First Photos by Patrick33(m): 6:57am On Feb 08, 2018
looks really slick...leave it to hyundai for edge cutting designs

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Revealed - Be The First To See The First Photos by pautex: 6:57am On Feb 08, 2018
grin
Re: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Revealed - Be The First To See The First Photos by rxmusa(m): 6:59am On Feb 08, 2018
Nigeria shall be great

Patience is a virtue, tolerance is an amazing positive gift. Buhari is a leader full of astonishing positive qualities, a manager of human behaviour, never sentimental, never hostile, never takes the excesses on insinuations to heart but understands the actions of all as a father. He has chosen peace other than segregation and takes everyone as his own. How else can he be defined if not a rare character of emulation worthy to continue as the President of Nigeria.

#iStandWithBuhari 110%

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Revealed - Be The First To See The First Photos by ayusco85(m): 7:01am On Feb 08, 2018
This looks like Ford

1 Like

Re: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Revealed - Be The First To See The First Photos by AishaBuhari: 7:03am On Feb 08, 2018
Copied design from Ford Motors. Nice though

1 Like

Re: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Revealed - Be The First To See The First Photos by AishaBuhari: 7:05am On Feb 08, 2018
rxmusa:
Nigeria shall be great

Patience is a virtue, tolerance is an amazing positive gift. Buhari is a leader full of astonishing positive qualities, a manager of human behaviour, never sentimental, never hostile, never takes the excesses on insinuations to heart but understands the actions of all as a father. He has chosen peace other than segregation and takes everyone as his own. How else can he be defined if not a rare character of emulation worthy to continue as the President of Nigeria.

#iStandWithBuhari 110%
This campaign tactic don't work no more - our patience led us to a complete ruin.

I have spoken!!!

10 Likes

Re: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Revealed - Be The First To See The First Photos by Tookool(m): 7:08am On Feb 08, 2018
Gourdoinc:
it's clear these car manufacturers are just mocking me. I haven't even bought the first model, Na 2019 I go buy.

well like I said when the first model came out, it's beautiful and I will try to test it's specs on Need for speed where I am such a wealthy man.
Are you saying the manufacturers should wait for you? I'm ready for the 2020 model .....go get money bro
Re: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Revealed - Be The First To See The First Photos by Dollarship(m): 7:10am On Feb 08, 2018
Crosstour cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Revealed - Be The First To See The First Photos by meilleur: 7:13am On Feb 08, 2018
SIRKAY98:
The whites just changing casing....and Africa and mostly Nigerias wasting Millions on it
let nigeria produce the casing na. Its beautiful! very beautiful!

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Revealed - Be The First To See The First Photos by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 08, 2018
thats true, looks flashy yet build quality is terrible
Re: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Revealed - Be The First To See The First Photos by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 08, 2018
Gourdoinc:

Re: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Revealed - Be The First To See The First Photos by gratiaeo(m): 7:20am On Feb 08, 2018
rxmusa:
Nigeria shall be great

#iStandWithBuhari 110%
You are standing alone. Buhari is vindictive, nepotism, wicked. Not worthy to be a father

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Revealed - Be The First To See The First Photos by bendike: 7:32am On Feb 08, 2018
[quote author=rxmusa post=64881476]Nigeria shall be great

#iStandWithBuhari 110%[/quot
Its a pity we still have people like you that despite all that is going on in the country you still have the guts to say such.
I really do not blame you. Ask your mama and papa if they support your stand with buhari.
From your profile its appears you are a soon to be pharmacist. Just wait until when you have to explain to your colleagues abroad that your 100k salary is worth just $250+ a month ie you earn $3000 a year.

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Revealed - Be The First To See The First Photos by Gourdoinc(m): 7:34am On Feb 08, 2018
Tookool:
Are you saying the manufacturers should wait for you? I'm ready for the 2020 model .....go get money bro
yes they should. where you dey get money from. oya link me so I buy 2020 model like u
Re: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Revealed - Be The First To See The First Photos by OboOlora(f): 7:34am On Feb 08, 2018
SIRKAY98:
I agree with you.
Re: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Revealed - Be The First To See The First Photos by Millz404(m): 7:37am On Feb 08, 2018
The way i love dark wheels eh

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Revealed - Be The First To See The First Photos by wildchild02: 7:40am On Feb 08, 2018
#Beautiful

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... Val Promo is on
Re: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Revealed - Be The First To See The First Photos by Oyecute(m): 7:41am On Feb 08, 2018
rxmusa:
Nigeria shall be great

#iStandWithBuhari 110%
it's like your brain is paining you.....what's all the gibberish you just wrote?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Revealed - Be The First To See The First Photos by rxmusa(m): 7:43am On Feb 08, 2018
[quote author=bendike post=64882116][/quote]

Not only my parents but every patriotic citizen surely stands with PMB.

To me money is not everything, impacting people and my society is more fulfiling than going to US or any other country because of the money involve.
Re: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Revealed - Be The First To See The First Photos by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 08, 2018
Hmmm.. change is really constant.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Review Of Koenigsegg CCXR Special Edition: The Most Expensive Car In The World / 5 Common Places Where Spare Car Keys Are Kept / How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.