Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Importance Of Testosterone To A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Importance Of Testosterone To A Man (1427 Views)

Paul Pogba: Testosterone / Singer Sade Adu's Transgender Son Celebrates 3-years Of Testosterone Treatment / Death To Testosterone! By Olakunle Allison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importance Of Testosterone To A Man by TheMaleCulture: 8:27am On Feb 07, 2018
I probably don't have to tell you how important testosterone is to being a man.

Testosterone is the key male sex hormone that regulates fertility, muscle mass, fat distribution, and red blood cell production.

High testosterone levels make us feel strong, confident and assertive. But lifestyle choices, predominantly our exercising habits, food choice and more can affect just how much of the manly hormone that we produce.

Here are some tips for keeping your T levels high:

1. Exercise regularly

Lifting weights, calisthenics, push ups, pull ups, deadlift and lots more. Don't lift everyday though. Overtraining can lower your testosterone.

2. Sleep

Consistently getting a good night rest is another way to ensure your T levels are high. Get 6-8 hours of sleep each day.
Fewer than six hours or more than eight hours is linked with increased mortality.

3. Drink Less Alcohol

Excessive alcohol use has been shown to have a negative impact on testosterone levels in several case studies.

4. Don't sit so much

Sitting for long periods may lower your testosterone. Even if your job requires sitting, occasionally stand up from time to time. Prolonged sitting has many effects on the body.

5. Eat more nuts, vegetables.

Groundnut, cashew nut, coconut etc...

6. Take fish oil and vitamin D

Fish oil and vitamin D raise testosterone levels.

On a final note, testosterone is the fuel of vitality. When you act to keel it high you will notice more energy than you previously had.

Low T = low stamina, less energy, low motivation to meet women, low confidence.

High T = High stamina, High energy, High confidence and motivation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Importance Of Testosterone To A Man by Andrew2211: 11:01pm On May 08, 2020
Thank you for your information!
Very helpful!
Re: Importance Of Testosterone To A Man by PlaysNigeria: 9:42am On May 09, 2020
Thanks, very informative post here
Re: Importance Of Testosterone To A Man by freethinker420(m): 9:55am On May 09, 2020
Good write up
Re: Importance Of Testosterone To A Man by GreatSuccess: 8:57pm On May 09, 2020
7. Stop masturbation.
Re: Importance Of Testosterone To A Man by Dangrace01: 9:39pm On May 09, 2020
Naso!
Re: Importance Of Testosterone To A Man by Nobody: 12:39am On May 12, 2020
I hope we can do the needful
Re: Importance Of Testosterone To A Man by Iykesonwhyte(m): 1:30am On May 12, 2020
This is apt and precise.Thanks a million
Re: Importance Of Testosterone To A Man by akaahs(m): 10:44am On May 12, 2020
According to Dr. Zak prove that higher level of testosterone decreases financial and nonfinancial generosity. That generosity is driven by feelings of trust and empathy. Therefore those with high levels of testosterone are distrusting and Uncompassionate.

(1) (Reply)

I Always Masturbate Whenever I See Unclad Pictures / Why People Are Poor, Sick, Getting Disappointed And More Today / I Cannot Understand Why My Man Is Starving Me Of Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.