Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

Iyimide Oluwatosin Gets Car Prize From Ooni Of Ife As Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyimide Oluwatosin Gets Car Prize From Ooni Of Ife As Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 (38669 Views)

Sanyeri Gets Car Gift As Agro Firm Ambassador / Tunde Ednut Mocks BBNaija Car Prize For Mercy / Charity Nnaji Gets Car As Birthday Gift From UK Based Fan, Shares Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyimide Oluwatosin Gets Car Prize From Ooni Of Ife As Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 by seuncyrus(m): 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2018
sad
Re: Iyimide Oluwatosin Gets Car Prize From Ooni Of Ife As Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 by Enemyofpeace: 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
Na second hand tokunbo car they boughted for her self mtcheeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Iyimide Oluwatosin Gets Car Prize From Ooni Of Ife As Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 by Culin(f): 10:14pm On Feb 07, 2018
What a coincidence, I just finished reading Segun Ajayi's 'Moremi The Courageous Queen' cheesy

1 Like

Re: Iyimide Oluwatosin Gets Car Prize From Ooni Of Ife As Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2018
Nice one onirasa
Re: Iyimide Oluwatosin Gets Car Prize From Ooni Of Ife As Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 by tiger28: 12:29am On Feb 08, 2018
Sparkies85:
The normadic king wey no dey stay for him palace, just dey waka upandan dey find wey dem dey do party .
it wasnt his fault. Yoruba naturally respects their elders and he is a new Oba hence his reason for inadvertently showing respect to saraki. Have you seen his new world class resort in ifeThis guy donated OVER 50 transformers to Ife town in JUST his FIRST month as a king. Now tell ME ANY king or politician EVER that donated such with his OWN money in the history of Nigeria. Dino donated JUST one last week and he was shouting up and down. I LOVE this king.....he is waking up other kings that have been nuisances in the palace.
Re: Iyimide Oluwatosin Gets Car Prize From Ooni Of Ife As Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 by sinola(m): 6:41am On Feb 08, 2018
AlexReports:
The winner of Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017, Iyimide Oluwatosin has gotten her new car prize gift from His Imperial Majesty Ooni Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi Ojaja II of Ile- Ife last week following her emergence as the Ambassador in the highly contested pageant show held in December last year. It was a moment of joy for the  final year student of Elizade University as she celebrated the car presentation and thanked the Ooni of Ife for fulfilling his promise to the winner.

The newly crowned Queen Iyimide Oluwatosin @meeday_ ‎becomes an advocate for African cultural lifestyle. She has embarked on several charity projects in the south west and already listed as special guests in major events across the country this year. 

Legendary Queen Moremi of the Ile-Ife, Nigeria fame is the story of a great heroine, mother, virtue, excellence, courage, and royalty. Queen Moremi Beauty pageant, organised annually by @qmainternational is an opportunity to trace down history, to reconnect with all women all over the globe, to empower, strengthen and appreciate the cultural value and heritage in Africa.

...the next thing we will hear now is that they are dating.Anyway,dat is not my problem now,make I hurry go get my PVC
Re: Iyimide Oluwatosin Gets Car Prize From Ooni Of Ife As Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 by olawaletimi(m): 8:10am On Feb 08, 2018
Exaltation of the rich by the POWERFUL.
Re: Iyimide Oluwatosin Gets Car Prize From Ooni Of Ife As Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 by Assassin101: 10:05am On Feb 08, 2018
Ooni's side fvck
Re: Iyimide Oluwatosin Gets Car Prize From Ooni Of Ife As Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 by mechanics(m): 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
Congrats to her.
Re: Iyimide Oluwatosin Gets Car Prize From Ooni Of Ife As Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 by Jojoki16: 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2018
[quote author=nuesednutlofa post=64875134][/quotek]

C as your mouth take long. Face like turkey

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Blasts Mr Ejump, 9jaflaver For Reaching To Him For An Interview On Phone / Sophia Momodu: "I Have Never Dated A Broke Guy, I Dont Know What It Feels Like“ / How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.