Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Girlfriend Uses Ex Date Of Birth As Password - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Uses Ex Date Of Birth As Password (3439 Views)

MY Girlfriend Uses Smalldoctor As Her Ringtone / How Your Date Of Birth Defines You And May Be!! / My Girlfriend Uses My Semen As Hair Gel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Uses Ex Date Of Birth As Password by chichi234(f): 8:44pm On Apr 19, 2010
my friend and his girlfriend has been dating for awhile now. but what baffles me is that this girrl still uses the date of birth of her Ex as her email password and also claims that his day and month is her ATM pin code.i found this akward but she says its no biggie.my friend admits he would wont her to change it to something else but would not force her to do so.what do you think?
Re: Girlfriend Uses Ex Date Of Birth As Password by yme1(f): 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2010
no probs with that
my bf name happens to be my yahoo password
i really dont know why i used it but that was the first name that got into my head at that point in time undecided cheesy cheesy
Re: Girlfriend Uses Ex Date Of Birth As Password by chichi234(f): 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2010
if perharps you guys break up would you continue to use it
Re: Girlfriend Uses Ex Date Of Birth As Password by dominique(f): 9:21pm On Apr 19, 2010
maybe she's the kind that likes to stick to a password so that she won't get it all mixed up. as long as your "friend"is convinced that she's no longer in close contact with her ex,then why's he worrying. if he he's having problems with it, then he should let her know.
Re: Girlfriend Uses Ex Date Of Birth As Password by daduke2k(m): 9:21pm On Apr 19, 2010
My password is 'platinumnk' used in all my ids
Re: Girlfriend Uses Ex Date Of Birth As Password by kay0195: 11:24pm On Apr 19, 2010
my guy used his ex name for his email password for over a year. I never bothered him about it cos it didnt really matter to me, it was not until sometime ago he changed the password to my nickname.
Re: Girlfriend Uses Ex Date Of Birth As Password by iice(f): 2:41am On Apr 20, 2010
dominique:

maybe she's the kind that likes to stick to a password so that she won't get it all mixed up. as long as your "friend"is convinced that she's no longer in close contact with her ex,then why's he worrying. if he he's having problems with it, then he should let her know.

Exactly.
Re: Girlfriend Uses Ex Date Of Birth As Password by agathamari(f): 9:26am On Apr 20, 2010
using an ex as your password/pin while in a new relatioship is crossing the line. if she chooses to use these she is still holding on to the previous relationship and obviously isnt over him yet
Re: Girlfriend Uses Ex Date Of Birth As Password by Odunnu: 10:47am On Apr 20, 2010
Ur comments here make me doubt my luv life.
Are u guys saying I shd knw my guy's email/ATM pswds?hmm,dat means we'l fyt it out 2day,seein that ths is the thn in vogue to knw pswds.Ths guy must hv bin cheatin behnd me!
Re: Girlfriend Uses Ex Date Of Birth As Password by sparta(f): 10:49am On Apr 20, 2010
Ex and i used d same pin on all our cards coz we had aces to each oda's accounts but i changed everytin after we broke up. Why hold on to wat u cant have again?
Re: Girlfriend Uses Ex Date Of Birth As Password by essarios(m): 10:59am On Apr 20, 2010
its only a number, you wouldn't want him to go off changing all this thing and get himself into a predicament when he tries to remember what pin he uses. its hard to move on but if the girl says its no prob, then its no prob. And if shes still hanging over him as sure he is then let them surt things out themselves.
Re: Girlfriend Uses Ex Date Of Birth As Password by 190: 11:24am On Apr 20, 2010
y me:

no probs with that
my bf name happens to be my yahoo password
i really dont know why i used it but that was the first name that got into my head at that point in time undecided cheesy cheesy

then your pasword is 190

im loggin into all your accounts from now on!! grin grin
Re: Girlfriend Uses Ex Date Of Birth As Password by diyobdw(f): 10:12am On Apr 23, 2010
am guilty of this too, cheesy but for real maybe not BOD but something abt my ex,
am i over him? yes grin
do i keep him in my memory YES!! grin
some people are that important but that doesn't me i want him back cool
Re: Girlfriend Uses Ex Date Of Birth As Password by Ben13: 10:19am On Apr 23, 2010
It means nothing. . .except, if the babe is making it a big deal.
Re: Girlfriend Uses Ex Date Of Birth As Password by candylips(m): 10:46am On Apr 23, 2010
no biggie
Re: Girlfriend Uses Ex Date Of Birth As Password by princeonx: 2:48am On May 03, 2011
they no get transformer for their street? always making issues out of nothing

(1) (Reply)

Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? / She Was Molested Three (3) Times / Guys What Do You Mean When You Say This Girl Is Too Demanding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.