Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) (40101 Views)

GOOD NEWS! Make Money Carving Logos, Posters Etc With Your Mobile! / Life Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Photos) / Meet Kareem Waris Olamilekan, An Artist Who Drew President Emmanuel Macron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by J0hnTrevolt(m): 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2018
Hope he got permission before destroying that tree.
Nice art work tho.
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by Burgerlomo: 12:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
Eryckah:
Wow really impressive. God bless his talent...well done guy

Amen!
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by laraemi(f): 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2018
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by vineyardfarms: 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
THIS IS RAW TALENT. I PRAY MAY YOU BE DISCOVERED BY DESTINY HELPERS THROUGH YOUR TALENT. MAY THE HOST OF HEAVENS ADVERTISE YOU TO YOUR CONTINENTAL HELPERS.

1 Like

Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
Impressive! These auchi poly art and design students are so talented. If u enter the dept u will be so wowed.
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by Omotaday(m): 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
Addictedtodrugs:
You all are congratulating him , don’t forget tress are living things , he just killed that tree !!
All the furniture you sit on in your work place, school, offices and home are made from trees, why don't you stop sitting on them, sit on the floor instead.

6 Likes

Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
My alma mata. Home of Art and design.
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by lordswill03: 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
In as much as I like this, what happens to that tree? That will be the end of it Abi?
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by zinny377(f): 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
He is so gifted... Such a masterpiece!

1 Like

Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by loganx: 12:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
Auchi poly is one of the best schools of Arts & Design in the country - I heard Yaba Tech pose a good rival, i haven't seen much competing work. i know that much because Auchi is my home town and i live and work in Lagos without seeing much from Yaba Tech.
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by saydfact(m): 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2018
great work.. kudos
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:
People are sending cars to other planets and these ones are still carving trees.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by dopeJemi: 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
The main person behind the work is cameraShy...Na the mumu wey no know how to even chisel dey front...

The Oba of benin kingdom should recognise this guy, take him out of the dughill and set him among princes...

I would have called Buhari, but Mr Preident is just useless....

As in, you just spoke my mind in your first paragraph, the mumu just dey open teeth like Camel

1 Like

Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by somehow: 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
Hope you don't use anything made out of trees?
Earthquake1:
Why destroy an innocent tree?
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by Amonat1: 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
Stop for a moment - you need to check this out.
Are u in need of money to start a business or you need an extra income. This is the best work I have got for you . 081. 390. 509. 49
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by KrystosCJ(m): 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
Solid talent. You guys are going places.
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by errhis(m): 1:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
Hmmm.... Nigeria i give una hand...everyone is sayin government empower empower... Wah do u expect dem to do... U pple talkin will u carry 5k to go look at art..
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by dheilaw1(m): 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2018
Yorubas are very good at this, ipork terrorists are also good at making noise and ranting online
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by Raskasal(m): 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
OgaDonald:
I Prefer this to Okorocha's Statues

Don't Fail to check more pictures here .... https://viviangist.com/featured/tree-carving-oba-benin-nigeria-ibukun-emmanuel/

Honestly
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by Shaev7(m): 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
My Alma Mater, I sat in that beautiful department to relax, aka Love Garden. lol.
Long Live AP. It you rep there Click Share.
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by ikorodureporta: 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2018
A new god created, with a host of tree spirits cheesy
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by Shaev7(m): 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2018
Rangojack:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
...Apologies please, that post was not meant for you. Wrong quote. Please am sorry.
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 07, 2018
Addictedtodrugs:
You all are congratulating him , don’t forget tress are living things , he just killed that tree !!

Hahaha Savage!
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by thunderbabs: 1:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:
People are sending cars to other planets and these ones are still carving trees.

Lol... Tk it easy broda.... Na wetin u get u go promote na... Dz is our own civilization.. Plz, bear with us! cheesy
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by thunderbabs: 1:34pm On Feb 07, 2018
Shaev7:
My Alma Mater, I sat in that beautiful department to relax, aka Love Garden. lol.
Long Live AP. It you rep there Click Share.

Just mk sure u dnt mk d mistake of addin "C" to da ur AP, odawise we go carve u too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by Ehicharles: 1:34pm On Feb 07, 2018
Nigerians are creative!!!
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
Shaev7:

...and what have you done? At least he has carved something, some sent cars out from this planet (as you have said)
Useless boy.
Permit me to say that you are ill-mannered sir/ma. I only laughed at a funny comment and there you are calling me "useless".
That was very wrong of you.
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
Doing this on a living tree is not right. nice art work though but causing that tree pains is what I don't like
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by 36STATES: 1:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
That is a very serious accident hazard and risk of the tree falling and killing someone.
Again he has damaged that 100 yrs old tree, for something he could have done without destroying that it.
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by Maroghene(m): 1:52pm On Feb 07, 2018
AP school of Arts and Design is one of the best in the whole of Africa... They've got amazing students with talents. If u haven't been there, just try and visit.

1 Like

Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by bellazz(m): 1:52pm On Feb 07, 2018
toluxa1:
Okorocha should employ the guy to save public funds. Instead of building Statues, he could just carve them out of trees.

https://www.nairaland.com/4279532/mint-like-new-samsung-galaxy

soon now... na worship dem go dey worship this decade to this time
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by Ellabae(f): 2:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
I trust my people. Art nd Design students nor dey carry last. I go check am myself after class. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebegbulem Promise Ebere Draws Femi Otedola (Photos) / Njideka Akunyili Crosby Wins Art Award / Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.