Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,462 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) (40103 Views)

GOOD NEWS! Make Money Carving Logos, Posters Etc With Your Mobile! / Life Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Photos) / Meet Kareem Waris Olamilekan, An Artist Who Drew President Emmanuel Macron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by Ellabae(f): 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
I trust my people. Art nd Design students nor dey carry last. I go check am myself after class. grin. Proud of my school
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by rhazaaq: 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
This is a great art work nice job.
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by Ellabae(f): 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:
People are sending cars to other planets and these ones are still carving trees.
bros calm down
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by Ellabae(f): 2:06pm On Feb 07, 2018
arcane0:
Absolutely beautiful, but wont bring much money to him.
How many people want their statues carved on trees?
where u wan see the tree sef
Funny enough, he might not be doing it for money.
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by Ellabae(f): 2:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
Omotaday:
All the furniturs you sit on in your work place, school, officies and home are made from trees, why don't you stop sitting on them, sit on the floor instead.
Oil dey ur head grin
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by koolbe(m): 2:08pm On Feb 07, 2018
In a saner country, this guy would be arrested for destroying a tree.
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by Shaev7(m): 2:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
Rangojack:

Permit me to say that you are ill-mannered sir/ma. I only laughed at a funny comment and there you are calling me "useless".
That was very wrong of you.
Permit me to be apologetic about the comment too, but I personally don't like seeing people japing at some individuals who make out time to be productive. It hurts me. Yesterday, someone posted a comment here, filled with discouragement, I had to oppose it. Its time we have appreciate our own and develop it to be better standards instead of condemning or making comparison that may end up discouraging or demoralising the person. Am sorry one more time. I will say I was too fast in typing that last statement. I shall recall it back. Please, learn to appreciate the good work of others, it had a long way to go in our lives and society at large. Once more, accept my apologies.
Sorry, I just discovered that you are the wrong person I quoted. Please forgive me again.
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by olmoRoc: 2:17pm On Feb 07, 2018
Impressive, but the tree ....
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by Mcreloaded(m): 2:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
When will it be commissioned by ......... After all markets are being commissioned also
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
The main person behind the work is cameraShy...Na the mumu wey no know how to even chisel dey front...

The Oba of benin kingdom should recognise this guy, take him out of the dughill and set him among princes...

I would have called Buhari, but Mr Preident is just useless....
Can't remember if we even have a President.
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by Shaev7(m): 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:
People are sending cars to other planets and these ones are still carving trees.
...and what have you done? At least he has carved something, some sent cars out from this planet (as you have said)
Useless boy.
You deserve more words that the 'Useless' because I initially quoted the wrong person.

1 Like

Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by donqx: 2:32pm On Feb 07, 2018
oh
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by Antoeni(m): 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
Nice one Roachas will have Job for someone like this
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by Antoeni(m): 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:
,in 2018. so we still have foolish and brainlessyouth on Nairaland,let help this man,you will thank me later ,One in the morning and One in the Evening,
NB pls Eat well before taking

1 Like

Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by Omotaday(m): 3:15pm On Feb 07, 2018
Ellabae:
Oil dey ur head grin
shocked shocked which kind oil be that ke?
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by Willexmania(m): 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
Earthquake1:
Why destroy an innocent tree?
BAD BAD BAD
You Just Reduced Earth's Oxygen Level. Not Cool.
#SayNoToDeforestation
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 07, 2018
Shaev7:

Permit me to be apologetic about the comment too, but I personally don't like seeing people japing at some individuals who make out time to be productive. It hurts me. Yesterday, someone posted a comment here, filled with discouragement, I had to oppose it. Its time we have appreciate our own and develop it to be better standards instead of condemning or making comparison that may end up discouraging or demoralising the person. Am sorry one more time. I will say I was too fast in typing that last statement. I shall recall it back. Please, learn to appreciate the good work of others, it had a long way to go in our lives and society at large. Once more, accept my apologies.
Sorry, I just discovered that you are the wrong person I quoted. Please forgive me again.
Apology Accepted!
Go and sin no more

1 Like

Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by delzbaba(m): 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2018
that tree is still alive.
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by dasparrow: 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
Very nice and creative. I like.
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by dasparrow: 5:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
Is it stated somewhere in the Nigerian constitution that Nigerian men are not allowed to cut their finger nails? Why would a grown man keep long nails like some females? Anyone who recognizes the young man in the picture with the blue outfit who can't seem to keep his mouth shut should advice him to get a pair of nail clippers and clip off those eagle's claws.
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by darlenese(f): 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
that's why I like okorocha, assuming he's from okorocha's State he would have been made the minister of Tree statues
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by OyinO: 6:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
Great and Outstanding
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by SilvanusII(m): 7:17pm On Feb 07, 2018
Liftedhands:
Ewww guys who keep nails disgust me @ second pix.

Very brilliant work and impressive.

Btw him mouth no dey close? All pictures got him baring teeth undecided

Sanctimonous idiots with stubby fingers just make want to break things. Don't hate on what u can't have

I only hope major vessels weren't cut. The tree would survive and even make the carving look more beautiful as it grows. Its just that I am not so sure he didnt.
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by Fifthwave(f): 8:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
Amazing sculpture. Handsome bobo.
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by Parollawd(m): 8:50pm On Feb 07, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:

This talk weak me... Choi

By the way, visit www.donsimonii.com today for your stories, articles and gists
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by Liftedhands(f): 2:32am On Feb 08, 2018
SilvanusII:

Sanctimonous idiots with stubby fingers just make want to break things. Don't hate on what u can't have

I only hope major vessels weren't cut. The tree would survive and even make the carving look more beautiful as it grows. Its just that I am not so sure he didnt.
Painment of the highest order .... tongue

SilverANUS cheesy
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by SilvanusII(m): 9:17am On Feb 08, 2018
Liftedhands:
Painment of the highest order .... tongue

SilverANUS cheesy

Imagine how precious the rest would be. Bettet moniker than 'lifted hands'...another meaning for BEGGAR
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by Liftedhands(f): 10:24am On Feb 08, 2018
SilvanusII:

Imagine how precious the rest would be. Bettet moniker than 'lifted hands'...another meaning for BEGGAR
Lolz I agree, now can you carry your silverAnus and leave me be? abegi you o.

Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by Assassin101: 11:53am On Feb 08, 2018
and you're still behind a tecno phone typing trash on nairaland
AlfaSeltzer:
Re: Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
Assassin101:
and you're still behind a tecno phone typing trash on nairaland

Modern times.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebegbulem Promise Ebere Draws Femi Otedola (Photos) / Njideka Akunyili Crosby Wins Art Award / Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.