Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Affordable Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Affordable Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas (988 Views)

Lady Receives N90m Alert From Her Man As Valentine’s Day Gift (Photos) / I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries / Preparation For Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas by VirtueDigest: 12:15pm On Feb 07, 2018
While your partner may have captured your heart, finding him the perfect Valentine’s Day gift doesn’t have to cost you an arm and a leg. In fact, the true value of a heartfelt gift for your partner isn’t its cost, but rather its meaningful and memorable content. So instead of breaking a sweat over breaking the bank this Valentine’s Day, here are eight high-quality and low-cost gift ideas that are bound to have your mate on cloud nine this February 14th.

Give something handmade.
If you’re looking to make a good impression without making a large dent in your wallet, a terrific option is make something yourself. Whether you bake chocolate chip cookies for her, decorate a jar full of his favorite candies or even make homemade and heart-shaped soap, showing off your creative side is a great way to show your partner just how much you care.

Read more at: http://www.virtuedigest.com/affordable-valentines-day-gift-ideas/
Re: Affordable Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:05pm On Feb 07, 2018
grin

I gonna send a jar full of condoms ( assorted brands ) to my bf on valentine's day with a caption :

"ENJOY YOUR FU¢KING TONIGHT, MR. GRIZZLY BEAR wink kiss

PS: Yes! U can use them all til ur bitches' pussies being stretched to the core grin cheesy kiss

Love u lots,

Ur Asian babe....

(1) (Reply)

When You Fight Your Girlfriend And Still Have To Take Her Home / What Is This Used For. / He Wanted To Rape Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.