Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Toke Makinwa Reveals What She'd Ask Her Future Husband When She Meets Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Reveals What She'd Ask Her Future Husband When She Meets Him (482 Views)

'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju / Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos / Bimbo Akinsanya: I Left My Irresponsible Husband When My Son Was 3 Months Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Reveals What She'd Ask Her Future Husband When She Meets Him by Amagite(m): 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
Media personality, Toke Makinwa has released her vlog for the week, and she revealed 5 persons she'd like to meet and things she'd say to them.

She mentioned Bill Gates, God, Her future husband, Oprah Winfrey and Pablo Escobar.

Well, what caught our attention is what she would say to her future husBand when she meets him.

Watch video here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/toke-makinwa-reveals-what-shed-ask-her.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals What She'd Ask Her Future Husband When She Meets Him by thorpido(m): 1:34pm On Feb 07, 2018
Anything she like make she say. angry
Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals What She'd Ask Her Future Husband When She Meets Him by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
she's on her own.

(1) (Reply)

Rapper, Drake Gives Out Almost $1 Million In His New “god's Plan” / PHOTOS: Disqualified Bbnaija Housemate, K Brule Arrives Nigeria / Wizkid Reacts After His Fan Trolled Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.