Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju (46347 Views)

Princess Vitarah: I Moved Out Of My Parents House When I Was 5 Years Old / Oluwafunsho Olofinmakin Is Dead! Dies Mysteriously / Bimbo Akinsanya: I Left My Irresponsible Husband When My Son Was 3 Months Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by TheGistDay: 9:03am On Mar 05, 2022
You've been sleeping with my husband since your son was only 5 months - Kazim Adeoti's first wife calls out Mercy Aigbe in bitter rant

Oluwafunsho Asiwaju, the first wife of Mercy Aigbe's current husband Kazim "Adekaz" Adeoti, has slammed the new couple.

Mercy has insisted she was never friends with Kazim's estranged wife and that she didn't break Kazim's first marriage.

Mercy also said Adekaz is a Muslim so can marry multiple wives.

Reacting, Funsho Asiwaju Adeoti insisted she and Mercy were friends but the "shame" will not let Mercy admit it.

She also claimed she introduced Mercy to her husband Adekaz before Mercy took her husband from her.

"I introduced you to Kazim as my friend," Funsho wrote.

She added: "You were a constant friend of mine back then. I brought you close as a friend because I liked you, but you repaid me by sleeping with my husband Kazim. "

She also alleged that Mercy's son, now 11, was just 5 months old when Mercy began sleeping with her husband Kazim. Mercy was still married to Lanre Gentry at the time.

"You were a problem in my marriage for years," Funsho told Mercy.

Funsho also accused Adekaz of lying that she's OK with him having a second wife.

"Contrary to what Mr Adeoti said, I did not and will never settle to have a second wife in my marriage to him," Funsho wrote.

She also hinted at divorcing Kazim as she referred to him as her "soon-to-be ex-husband".

"I'm done. He's all yours. Enjoy," Funsho told Mercy.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/3/youve-been-sleeping-with-my-husband-since-your-son-was-only-5-months-kazim-adeotis-first-wife-calls-out-mercy-aigbe-in-bitter-rant.html

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by doggedfighter(f): 9:24am On Mar 05, 2022
Personally, I will say humans aren't monogamous.

I think it works for some people but most of us aren't suited for monogamy. Just look at the rates of sexual affairs amongst married people, paternity fraud etc.

Most of us just go into these monogamous relationships because it's what society approves of.

Open relationships, or just casual dating would actually suit most people but we would rather be hypocritical about it

Truth is, we are all polyamorous. The difference is just in to what degree, level and choices.

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by Baitullah: 9:57am On Mar 05, 2022
Your husband is a human who has sense. He wasn't snatched.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by Nukilia: 10:12am On Mar 05, 2022
There is love in sharing. Let love lead grin

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 05, 2022
Women and preeq matter. They just hate to share preeq. Very anyhow gender...

142 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by Bestiee01(f): 11:11am On Mar 05, 2022
Gba gbos

Hadley Chase available

4 Likes

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by Prosperous111(m): 11:11am On Mar 05, 2022
grin
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by blacknoir: 11:12am On Mar 05, 2022
Some Christian women are absolutely foolish ,going against their believe to marry some1 who is not from the faith all because of money e.t.c u will hardly ever find a Muslim woman marrying a Christian man no matter how the love is.

150 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by athaboi(f): 11:12am On Mar 05, 2022
Mercy is so shameless

146 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:12am On Mar 05, 2022
Nollywood nawa

1 Like

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by nonut: 11:13am On Mar 05, 2022
Actresses are just...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by setobaba: 11:13am On Mar 05, 2022
you know you can’t blame a hoe for doing what hoes does

For us to have a better and peace world again, we need to lose the technology called internet we all handled it wrongly and too easy to access and manipulate

32 Likes

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by wahopi3638: 11:13am On Mar 05, 2022
Make una leave this girl alone na

3 Likes

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by camomem718: 11:13am On Mar 05, 2022
Your husband is a human who has sense. He wasn't snatched.

3 Likes

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by 234GT(m): 11:13am On Mar 05, 2022
She is an olosho. She was only doing her job.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by Chigozirimkpoma: 11:14am On Mar 05, 2022
angry
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by omoredia: 11:14am On Mar 05, 2022
Really shameful. Something that shouldn't be heard is what people now glory in

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 05, 2022
That Mercy has always been an Olosho from day one nah.

Bini women and husband snatching na 5 and 6 angry

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by TheWolfen(m): 11:14am On Mar 05, 2022
Women drama

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by Basicend: 11:14am On Mar 05, 2022
athaboi:
Mercy is so shameless

Indeed shameless.

Those ladies will do anything for.money.

28 Likes

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by TheEnforcer: 11:14am On Mar 05, 2022
Mercy has always been a controversial actress. From sango olu to Gentry and co.She appears to be a very wild lady .She needs to clean herself up

51 Likes

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by Adeola25(f): 11:14am On Mar 05, 2022
This is seriously serious....
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:15am On Mar 05, 2022
Only a Married Muslim man can bed Nollywood actresses. Excuses are tolerated.

8 Likes

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by EKONGKING: 11:15am On Mar 05, 2022
Can people now realize small god big god nonsense.
Why a actress ,no body ever heard will be driving BMW or Benz ,while there high profile male counterparts will be begging for money for hospital treatment

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by Dubetex96(m): 11:15am On Mar 05, 2022
Okay we move regardless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by aanuoluwami14(f): 11:15am On Mar 05, 2022
shocked shameless woman. She will regret it

15 Likes

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by megamank(m): 11:15am On Mar 05, 2022
Na so

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vera Oluchukwu Agolua Is Dead! Miss Ogbaru Dies A Month After Birthday / Janemena Twerks On Fiance After Her Marriage Introduction / Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.