Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,186 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha (65936 Views)

Inauguration: Ugwuanyi Most Popular Governor In Nigeria, Says Catholic Bishop / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads / My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by pennywys(m): 3:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
For those interested applicants in Port Harcourt and within the city of Port Harcourt interested to apply for the Nigerian Police Force 2018/2019 recruitment, should contacts me at the University of Port Harcourt Shopping Complex, Choba Campus, University Of Port Harcourt or call the contacts below my signature for successful online registration.
Interested applicants must possess at least credit in Mathematics and English Language in their O,level certificates in not more than two sittings, and must come to the registration center with their certificates and other identification documents for successful registrations.
Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by LZAA: 3:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
OrientDailyNews:

but but BMC said he's d best and he must be igbo president grin grin
sarrki and alariiwo what is your take on this?
cc imhotep

Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by Boyooosa(m): 3:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
Its an achievement...
Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by Zinnywise(f): 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
Stupid man

Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by 8stargeneral: 3:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
Rochas ur nothing but a poo.
Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by millionaireman: 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2018
Carrot Point at Orlu centre has been like this for about 5 years.

The most popular governor enjoys the thrill.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by DONFASZY(m): 3:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
D spiritual slap in his dreams don start again
Statue Manufacturer
Amnesty to killers awarder
Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by BIXYBABE: 3:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
Pls which state governor is this cos I dont even know d nigga

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by millionaireman: 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
To become popular, let Okorocha conduct local government elections, so that the local govts can use their allocations to build their infrastructures.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by Revolva(m): 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
hahah rochas popular for statues.....hahah and salivating over Swazi women boobs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzJJycOEUvI

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by Kobicove(m): 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2018
Most popular for all the wrong reasons I guess undecided

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by ellovee(m): 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
Mr Statute.
Visitor are indeed coming to see the statute projects of your state
Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2018
afbstrategies:
He shouldn't have been a governor if not for a failed system and gullible electorate. The fact is that serious governors like Akinbode or Dankwambo don't blow their trumpets. They let their actions speak for them. Governor Okorocha is an empty barrel. Those who voted for him should keep quiet and sleep with their decision.

Akinbode ? Haha. U will not kill someone. First it was osunbade now this ?smiley))) lololol.
Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by Bgorgeous: 4:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
In stupidity
Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by SUNDICOS(m): 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
Where is my Fayose?
Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by Godsonkemz(m): 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
He actually meant "The most controversial governor"

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
Someone somewhere must be deceiving this baffoon governor

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by ellovee(m): 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
millionaireman:
Prince Hotel Orlu (Five Star) budgeted for since 2012 never went beyond foundation.
those are the things that made him most popular governor
Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
AishaBuhari:
Yeah the most popular governor without brain undisputed

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by Abogwara: 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
Unarguably so though the news is not apt.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by Tunks2017(m): 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
Roaches Okoro............ angry
Which popular?
This obligor that doesn't like paying salaries

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by Imo1stson: 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
The news was doctored but the statement is undoubtedly the indisputable truth. If you want to argue do so with facts.
Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by fof1: 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
OrientDailyNews:

THAT IS A VERY BIG LIE. POPULAR FOR NOTHING,POPULAR FIR D VERY WRONG THINGS. WHAT A SHAME. PROUD OF PUBLIC RIDICULE AND DERELECTION OF DUTY. NEED MENTAL EXAMINATIONS.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by afbstrategies: 5:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
Dasuks:

Akinbode ? Haha. U will not kill someone. First it was osunbade now this ?smiley))) lololol.

Yes. Akinbode. I know that name may not fetch you some sound sleep tonight but that's true. Imagine if we had younger minds like those two as President and Vice, in place of the junk we currently have. You can laugh all you want, that's your business.
Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by freiheitlutadora(m): 5:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
Let us put things straight

1 His face is the most recognizable among the present 36 Governors in Nigeria

2 His Rochas foundation is the biggest single free education sponsor in Africa

3 His Foundation College of Africa is the pioneer pan-African unity school. Till this moment it is the only school that has students from every African country.

4 Owerri his State capital is Unarguably by far the most transformed city in the last 2 years.

5 He makes more headlines than every Governor

6 He is the only Governor in history to offer free education from primary to University.

The list goes on and on but in a nutshell this news tells the true story.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by Imo1stson: 5:14pm On Feb 07, 2018
freiheitlutadora:

3 His Foundation College of Africa is the pioneer pan-African unity school. Till this moment it is the only school that has students from every African country.

4 Owerri his State capital is Unarguably by far the most transformed city in the last 2 years.

6 He is the only Governor in history to offer free education from primary to University.

Thank you bro for being factual. Who can counter these points?
Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by pat077: 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
Popular for been stupid
Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by cascarino(m): 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
freiheitlutadora:

7 He is the only governor to have received three world leaders - Nana Akufo Ado, Jacob Zuma, Elen Sirlef Johnson. With many other top dignitaries.

Rochas, no doubt is the most popular governor in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by afbstrategies: 5:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
freiheitlutadora:
[s]Let us put things straight

The list goes on and on but in a nutshell this news tells the true story.[/s]

You are one of the reasons why politicians like Governor Okorocha are not in jail right now for corruption. Gullibility is a disease. undecided

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by kutchs: 5:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
The idiot wants to establish a college of education and polytechnic when he hasn't paid workers of the tertiary institutions in the state since September 2017.
Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by zubbyonu(m): 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2018
Animal.
Re: Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha by arcike(m): 6:45pm On Feb 07, 2018
I don't knw if Dis man is crazy or just delusional.... D only tin he is known 4 is oringo which even obiano of anambra don overtake am cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drama and Intrigues As Ayo Fayose Ran Into Fayemi, Others At A Funeral (Pix) / Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos / BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.