Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User (27134 Views)

My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) / My Wife Is Getting Me Angry / I Reject The Idea That The Man Is The Head Of The House - Female Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by harch354(m): 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2018
cheesy grin
Deefuray:
Calling that guy stupid is a big insult to stupid people..... His level of reasoning is way below zero....
Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
Quality20:

by d time u see a 15 yr old girl in d south who has aborted twice or who can't go without sex ,u will get his point
sex requires little or no responsibility but marriage is a commitment.
Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by LaughButton01(m): 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
Mrchippychappy:
A.B.O.K.I'S and their love for underaged girls. Mr Kwankwasiya is a pedo!

You would never hear them talk about educating their young girls in the north, but when it comes to taking 10 -13 year old girls to the other room, ehen that is where their power go show! anyway I can't blame him, a certain prophet married a 9 year old girl called Amina. Do your research but please note, you didn't hear that from me OOO!

You should have just limited your talk to the man and not bring religion into it.
not until you know the age Mary married Joseph don't ever comment on this group
and if God himself can think she was mature enough to give birth to Jesus at 13 I see no reason why you should condemn. bro peace be unto you
Oya go and google

1 Like

Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by koolg: 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
Deefuray:
Calling that guy stupid is a big insult to stupid people..... His level of reasoning is way below zero....

What!!!
No superior argument, just derogation??
What's your point exactly ??

1 Like

Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by Ibman: 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
Yauwa mallam

Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by Onisokuso1(m): 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
Freshkidavid:
A twitter user who happens to be a male journalist declared that any girl that is already 15 years of age and is capable of making love is fit to get married.

Here is a screenshot of what he said,

www.kingstondome.com/2018/02/girl-getting-knacks-15-free-get-married-twitter-user.html

Getting knacks or snacks? angry
Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by Brunosampson(m): 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2018
Can someone Pls show me where the exit door is?
Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by bjhandz: 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
OK make una take care of this country
freemanbubble:
ok
Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by NGELEBUBE: 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
salbis:
Is marriage all about making love or "Knacks" as you put it?
There's more to marriage i suppose.
there is more to knacking than just knacking!
Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by Omudia11: 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
The name is Aisha and he married her at 6, not 9.
Mrchippychappy:

You would never hear them talk about educating their young girls in the north, but when it comes to taking 10 -13 year old girls to the other room, ehen that is where their power go show! anyway I can't blame him, a certain prophet married a 9 year old girl called Amina. Do your research but please note, you didn't hear that from me OOO!
Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
BUSHHUNTER:
Funny enough most nairalander girls who will bash the dude lost their virginity at 15 grin

15 abi 13
Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by Blue3k(m): 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
Age of consent and marriage should be same age in my opinion. Of you handle consequences of sex than marriage should be much different. Re age of convent in many nation is 15 anyway. I would rather age be 16 or 17 . 17 since slot of people start working full time and have secondary education and can vote in a year.
Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2018
Mrchippychappy:

U are telling d truth my brother
One useless zamfara senator bought a 12 year old girl from Egypt for$200, 000
Useless religion of pedo-violence&hypnotic-zombeism

Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by warlord92: 5:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
Mrchippychappy:

Well, a fool forgot that Mary the mother of Jesus was married off at 12yrs..... So you don't even have the least justification to talk of that prophet.
Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by delishpot: 5:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
BUSHHUNTER:
Funny enough most nairalander girls who will bash the dude lost their virginity at 15 grin

When you manage to marry you will see that marriage is different from boyfriend/ girl friend or just having sex. Besides will he force the man to marry her? if so, I see where he is coming from
Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by koolg: 5:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
Deefuray:

Easy to detect the 15 year old nackers
Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by saintmark88(m): 5:27pm On Feb 07, 2018
Deefuray:

Wht is wrong with what he has said....u pple ehn
Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by Austinoiz(m): 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
Deefuray:

I nwere uche nwanne.
Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by feelgoodstuffs(m): 6:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
koolg:
The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends.
I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time.
What do you get at the end of it?
A death.
What's that, a bonus?
I think the life cycle is all backwards.
You should die first; get it out of the way.
Then you live in an old age home.
You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch,
you go to work.
You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.
You drink alcohol, you party,
you get ready for high school.
You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities, you become a little baby, you go back into the womb,
You spend your last nine months floating...
Then you finish off as an orgasm."

LOL nice one grin Seconded wink
Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by ibietela2(m): 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
Deefuray:

hello babe
Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by marod(m): 6:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
No superior argument, just name calling and religion bashing. If your teenage daughter comes home and ask you 'early marriage or early fornication, which is better?' What will be your response?
Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by Localamos(m): 7:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
So the kangaroo thinks the basis for marriage is sex? I'm sorry for his lineage.
Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by salbis(m): 7:31pm On Feb 07, 2018
NGELEBUBE:
there is more to knacking than just knacking!
grin
Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by Empiree: 8:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
yeyerolling:
true, nature's plan for us is to start knacking and reproducing once puberty start. but man don use wayo delay am grin. we call abok1 pedo, but e beta pass wetin gals dey do for south . nack about 40 guys before marriage with 2-3 abortions
That's it.
Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by Sunnah1(m): 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
Deefuray:
If you allowed your daughter to be knack at the age of 15 and refuse to let her get married that age, what are you?
Answer : Ashawo
Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by Water101(f): 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2018
so called christians are the real hypocrate,imagine they prefer that same person they call child to keep tasting the thing provided she 'play safe' as they call it.No wonder baby¤mama stuff is come with them,keep deceving themself that its the right way to live.If u can receive pe-nis u are more than ripe 4 marriage as long as it not Rape. Is high time we STOP CLAPPING FOR WHAT IS WRONG that is why all these unmarried fornicating girls feel what their doing is cool so long as they cover their tracks well.or so long as they are still in school and make their parent proud doin it is no biggy.
Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by Deefuray(f): 9:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
Sunnah1:

If you allowed your daughter to be knack at the age of 15 and refuse to let her get married that age, what are you?
Answer : Ashawo

So you had to quote me to show how dead your brain cells are....

1 Like

Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by Ps3ver: 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
May all his children receive knacks before they reach age 15
Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by ThinkSmarter: 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2018
Deefuray:
how? most girls hv fvcked the hell out of their lives as early as that.
and if i may ask, is nature wrong by making girls to start ovulating at 11 ? I think d guy got some points
Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
Mrchippychappy:

For every accusing finger there are three always pointing back at you.

I bet you did not know that there is a culture of child marriage that is very much alive in the south - within Abakaliki, Ebonyi State in the S.E. in particular.
https://www.nairaland.com/3320703/shocking-culture-child-marriages-southern

I bet you also did not know that it had been researched and that found southern girls (precisely Aba in the S.E.) start having sex as early as 10 yrs and by 12 yrs they have boyfriends and regular sex - no wonder Kanu said 99.9% of them are Oloshos.
https://www.nairaland.com/3432864/girls-aba-start-sex-age

Neither is it uncommon for fathers to rape and impregnate own daughters
https://www.nairaland.com/3059527/father-hell-impregnates-13-year-old-daughter
http://obindigbo.com.ng/2014/06/man-rapes-impregnates-17-year-old-daughter/
http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/20/enugu-police-arrests-man-for-defilling-three-daughters/

Nor are rescued victims not complicit in their own abuse.
https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/08/24/i-enjoyed-it-11-year-old-rape-victim-confesses/

On the religious front; pls tell me at what age was Mary, the mother of god, betrothed to Joseph and subsequently gave birth to Jesus?
Why do your men of god, pastors and especially Catholic priests so much love paedophilia - fvcking young boys through the anus; so much so that the Pope had make a public apology on behalf of the priests and the Church?
Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by monex(m): 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
LaughButton01:

You should have just limited your talk to the man and not bring religion into it.
not until you know the age Mary married Joseph don't ever comment on this group
and if God himself can think she was mature enough to give birth to Jesus at 13 I see no reason why you should condemn. bro peace be unto you
Oya go and google

Apocryphal sources say Mary was between 12 & 14

note that in ancient jewish customs, girls were married at age 12
Re: Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User by Deefuray(f): 12:28am On Feb 08, 2018
ThinkSmarter:
how? most girls hv fvcked the hell out of their lives as early as that.
and if i may ask, is nature wrong by making girls to start ovulating at 11 ? I think d guy got some points

So you'll marry off your daughter just because she's old enough to start having sex? is marriage all about sex? is she emotionally, financially or psychologically "ripe" for marriage at 15 or 11 (since she starts ovulating at that age)... you should think smarter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family / She Wants Court Marriage, He Wants Traditional Marriage, She Say He Does Not.... / I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.