Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo (19142 Views)

Wike Donates Transport Vehicles To Nigeria Correctional Service Rivers State / Sanusi Lamido's N200 Million Library Evacuated (Photos) / Wike Donates N100 Million For The Scholarship Of Children Of Dead Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by MrMystrO(m): 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
stephen109:
one thing I do observed about our leaders is they spend money after death or after some thing bad has happened...mtcheew b wise citizens ,these niggas deserves no praise ...Foolish beings

There is nothing they can do that will make you happy, So don't try to bother yourself.

1 Like

Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by Eboski(m): 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
You will never see APC Supporters for a thread like this, but looking for where to insult Gej. BMC will never see this goodwill of wike.

6 Likes

Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by Mejor79(m): 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
Nice one.
Not like the dullard who could not visit nor send relief materials.
But have lately sent soldiers of the same stock to go and officially deal with the people in pretense of dealing with the invaders.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by Akpan107(m): 4:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
The South will always stand by the people of Benue State.
We love you guys.

6 Likes

Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by computer0810(m): 4:17pm On Feb 07, 2018
stephen109:
one thing I do observed about our leaders is they spend money after death or after some thing bad has happened...mtcheew b wise citizens ,these niggas deserves no praise ...Foolish beings
next time u read and don't reply since u have notin reasonable to say

1 Like

Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by Bluffly: 4:17pm On Feb 07, 2018
stephen109:
That donation is looting. Money they should have used to develop world class infrastructure accessible to all sorts and sundries, provide effective security, they are now given after innocent souls have been killed and yet killing.

1 Like

Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by maestroferddi: 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
It is incumbent on all men of goodwill to rise up and show Buhari the door i 2019.

Never again shall the Land Of My Birth experience Buharian nightmare. Never again!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by wildchild02: 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2018

1 Like

Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by stefanweeks: 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2018
From which coffers?
Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by sunsewa16: 4:23pm On Feb 07, 2018
lizard of ubima will not like this,expecting him to react like reactant or send his errands boy APC chairman Rivers state Akanya to release his mumu statement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by americanson: 4:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
Akpan107:
God bless you...
bless you too bro smiley

1 Like

Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by Budumo22: 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
Thank you so much, real leaders lead by example. GOOD MOVE MR GOVERNOR..

1 Like

Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by Originality007: 4:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
you will not see that shameless boy called sarki in this type of thread...thank u Mr wike. RIP to the dead.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by geostar: 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
Greetings to everyone, i am actually in need of financial assistance to complete my school fee, i am a student of ambrose alli university edo (AAU), a year 3 student, i do pay #98,500 yearly.
I had been able to get #70,000.
No amount is to small, i will so much appreciate any little financial assistance from anybody.
Bank details Godwin eguaoise
Diamondbank 0020746334.
For proof add me on whatapp 08161863070
God bless you all
Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by adisabarber(m): 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
Topccy007:
Great!
Gestures like this bring hope to Nigerian citizens.
Even if the so called president doesn't know what to do as a result of his dumbness, he should be able to learn from governors that are endowed with wisdom.

Only people with brains learn.

1 Like

Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by desmond2pk: 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
It's time for benue to join south east and southern Nigeria. They have nothing in common with those blood suckers but A lot in common with the south

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by aniblue(m): 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
Wike,
Greatness fall on you...
Wisdom follow you...

Ameachi will not sleep well tonight.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by 360great(m): 4:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
Good move ......from wile

1 Like

Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by rhef(m): 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2018
Originality007:
you will not see that shameless boy called sarki in this type of thread...thank u Mr wike. RIP to the dead.
Wetin be your problem wit Sarrki self?
Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
americanson:
may be while growing up, he had someone from Benue state that touched his life.

Same thing I would do for an Akwa Ibomite cos of my friend and brother who is from there and who touched my life in no small measure. In fact, he sent me gift today, all the way from Akwa Ibom, he does this every year. My love for Always Ibomites has no second place...

Eyen eka, we love you too, and God bless your friend for selling us high.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by josdain1234: 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
I salute Nyesom Wike for identifying with the people of Benue at this critical time of need. No governor in the North can do this to a state in the south, its a shame on all those that consider Benue a Northern state but hate them for being Christians. Benue must start alighning with the south, as they share so many things in common

1 Like

Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by Champele(m): 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
How can a governor donate this huge amount of money to people of another state. which law gave him the right? Is this approved by the State house of assemble? Did Rivers state people approve of this politically motivated gesture?. They are doing their best to woo the governor
Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by ras2040(m): 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
[quote author=Topccy007 post=64865807]Great!
Gestures like this bring hope to Nigerian citizens.
Even if the so called president doesn't know what to do as a result of his dumbness, he should be able to learn from governors that are endowed with wisdom.[/quote Not afta the deed is done
Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by CHIGIM: 5:08pm On Feb 07, 2018
usless gov u are spending 200 million in benue while more than two thousand families u and ur party chairman (go round) killed in omoku with ur killing machine(don wanny) that u guys have just killed, would have thanked u for this, always doing for the camera.
Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by americanson: 5:14pm On Feb 07, 2018
NtoAkwaIbom:

Eyen eka, we love you too, and God bless your friend for selling us high.
the guys damn too good. I will be visiting Uyo later this year.
Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by fastloan: 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2018
this fulani stuff is getting out of hand

1 Like

Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 07, 2018
its nice to hear some1 doing good for the people benue

1 Like

Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by obong003(m): 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
americanson:

Same thing I would do for an Akwa Ibomite cos of my friend and brother who is from there and who touched my life in no small measure. In fact, he sent me gift today, all the way from Akwa Ibom, he does this every year. My love for Always Ibomites has no second place...

Salute familia

3 Likes

Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by iamdannyfc(m): 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
donnie:
Good. Meanwhile Oga hasn't visited.

So far, statistics on INEC voters' registration shows potential voters as below -

1). South South - 10, 676,957
2). South East - 8,146, 833
3). South West - 14, 220, 569
4). North East - 9, 325,647
5). North Central - 11,157, 988
6). North West - 18, 033, 850
Take d message home, call your family members the race just began. Get your PVC

omo Igbo, ejoo elogba pvc naaa
kilon sele ?

1 Like

Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by ALEXTER: 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
stephen109:
that he gave money to dead? Kaii... komonsense? undecided
stephen109:
that he gave money to dead? Kaii... komonsense?

1 Like

Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by AirFireEarthH20: 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
americanson:

May God bless you forever for speaking the truth. When I was growing up and younger while still in the village , all the NYSC guys that served in my village were giving free accommodation and we used to contribute rice, plaintain and other farm produce to them. In my place (Oron), if you mistakenly fight a visitor, your people will gather and beat you mercilessly. But in Lagos here,
Yoruba will rather gather and beat u (visitor) up. Seeing myself in Lagos and the way and manner the so-called owners of the land treat me make me regret the high regard and favor we grant to people of other tribes.

May God bless you for the kind words

3 Likes

Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by eodavids(m): 5:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
IGP had reprimanded Ortom for displaying the gaskets.
Well, now the graves are displayed cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) / Marketers Raise The Alarm Over Lightness Of Petrol / Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.