Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo (19141 Views)

Wike Donates Transport Vehicles To Nigeria Correctional Service Rivers State / Sanusi Lamido's N200 Million Library Evacuated (Photos) / Wike Donates N100 Million For The Scholarship Of Children Of Dead Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by billyG(m): 5:52pm On Feb 07, 2018
Even Buhari refused to visit benue victims.

1 Like

Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by excel101(m): 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
stephen109:
one thing I do observed about our leaders is they spend money after death or after some thing bad has happened...mtcheew b wise citizens ,these niggas deserves no praise ...Foolish beings
Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by greatcrown: 5:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
Thumb up for Governor Wile for this act of Kindness.

God bless you.

Other governors should follow suite!

1 Like

Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by excel101(m): 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
stephen109:
one thing I do observed about our leaders is they spend money after death or after some thing bad has happened...mtcheew b wise citizens ,these niggas deserves no praise ...Foolish beings
cool
stephen109:
Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by excel101(m): 6:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
stephen109:
Appropriate kind hearted actions. This was what PMB would have averted, if only he responded to the initial threat that was reported to him by the Gov. severally. Now a good hearted colleague responded to ameliorate and mitigate the sufferings of the affected people (what the president, and APC Govs would have done). is it Wike that would have averted the killings? Guy use your number six

2 Likes

Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by stephen109(m): 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
excel101:
Appropriate kind hearted actions. This was what PMB would have averted, if only he responded to the initial threat that was reported to him by the Gov. severally. Now a good hearted colleague responded to ameliorate and mitigate the sufferings of the affected people (what the president, and APC Govs would have done). is it Wike that would have averted the killings? Guy use your number six
have heard senseless fool
Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by perp(f): 6:17pm On Feb 07, 2018
Eye service governor, remove the planks in your own eyes. Rivers people are dying of environmental pollution.
Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by ud4u: 8:20pm On Feb 07, 2018
Kudos
Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
WIKE WENT TO BENUE TO MOCK ORTOM.
Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by donnie(m): 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2018
iamdannyfc:

omo Igbo, ejoo elogba pvc naaa
kilon sele ?
wink
Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by IamThrive(m): 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
Let me close my political eyes and simply say: Well done, Sir and may God bless your kind heart towards Benue people and Nigerians!
Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by oyolima(m): 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
BMC na wetin again
Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by princeakino(m): 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
Good one Mr project, not like that one called okorocha, who is calling himself the most popular governor in Nigeria. APC is the worst thing that happened to this country. God must save us from their hands
Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by rikamann: 10:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
Thank you sir! May our Almighty God protect and provide for you and family forever in Jesus name........AMEN!!!
Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by lebete3000: 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2018
americanson:
may be while growing up, he had someone from Benue state that touched his life.

Same thing I would do for an Akwa Ibomite cos of my friend and brother who is from there and who touched my life in no small measure. In fact, he sent me gift today, all the way from Akwa Ibom, he does this every year. My love for Akwa Ibomites has no second place...

What of Calabar ppl?

1 Like

Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by truthstands12: 10:18pm On Feb 07, 2018
donnie:
Good. Meanwhile Oga hasn't visited.

So far, statistics on INEC voters' registration shows potential voters as below -

1). South South - 10, 676,957
2). South East - 8,146, 833
3). South West - 14, 220, 569
4). North East - 9, 325,647
5). North Central - 11,157, 988
6). North West - 18, 033, 850
Take d message home, call your family members the race just began. Get your PVC

This is serious. Everybody should go and get his or her PVC. This is not 2015. If you don't have PVC, you can't make your voice heard. Stand up now, pls go and get your PVC.
Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by lebete3000: 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
donnie:
Good. Meanwhile Oga hasn't visited.

So far, statistics on INEC voters' registration shows potential voters as below -

1). South South - 10, 676,957
2). South East - 8,146, 833
3). South West - 14, 220, 569
4). North East - 9, 325,647
5). North Central - 11,157, 988
6). North West - 18, 033, 850
Take d message home, call your family members the race just began. Get your PVC

From all indications the North has the higher voters, means Buhari will win again in 2019.

Thank God I'll be outta ds shithole by then....
Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by able20(m): 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
Abbeyme:
Rivers state is now the new Federal Government
Na so ,Things fall apart, anarchy at the federal level.
Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by 9jaArea: 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2018
Ortom will share this money with his cronies and In-laws
Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by americanson: 6:19am On Feb 08, 2018
lebete3000:

What of Calabar ppl?
grin You guys are one Na. Calabar is cross River...
Re: Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo by Splashme: 6:21am On Feb 09, 2018
americanson:
may be while growing up, he had someone from Benue state that touched his life.

Same thing I would do for an Akwa Ibomite cos of my friend and brother who is from there and who touched my life in no small measure. In fact, he sent me gift today, all the way from Akwa Ibom, he does this every year. My love for Akwa Ibomites has no second place...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blackout In Lagos: EKEDC Apologises To Customers Over Shortage Of Electricity / Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate / Reps Discuss Nigeria's Position On Morocco's Plan To Join ECOWAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.