Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,326 members, 7,864,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

Adsense Is Not Showing On My - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Is Not Showing On My (467 Views)

How Do I Get Google Adsense For My ? / How To Install Google Analytics On My And Become A Successful Blogger / Help! My Does Not Display Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Is Not Showing On My by eshietkevin01: 3:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
Please help, i don't know what to do. my adsense is not showing on my blog but it shows congratulation massage that, Adsense Gadget have been added successfully, but yet is not showing. please what should i do.

below is my blog:

https://www.dating-heandher..com.ng/

please help
Re: Adsense Is Not Showing On My by WemimoOnifade: 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
I can help you fix it. What’s app me 08102119779
Re: Adsense Is Not Showing On My by eshietkevin01: 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
WemimoOnifade:
I can help you fix it. What’s app me 08102119779

if you are willing to help me, let it be here. i will show appreciation at the end of the day if you truly help me fix it
Re: Adsense Is Not Showing On My by WemimoOnifade: 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
Nothing I can do or say here. You don’t know about script or codes. Wasting of time for me

Just go google how to add ads index in your blogger html will take 24 hours to be fixed after you do it. But if you want me to do it for you what’s app me. When I do you settle me with anything you can
Re: Adsense Is Not Showing On My by eshietkevin01: 3:45pm On Feb 07, 2018
WemimoOnifade:
Nothing I can do or say here. You don’t know about script or codes. Wasting of time for me

Just go google how to add ads index in your blogger html will take 24 hours to be fixed after you do it. But if you want me to do it for you what’s app me. When I do you settle me with anything you can
Re: Adsense Is Not Showing On My by eshietkevin01: 3:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
[quote author=eshietkevin01 post=64867018][/quote]

Ok. I will watsapp you.

(1) (Reply)

Google Search Console Show Me A New Data, What Is That? / Facebook Group Owners You Need To See This / How You Can Check Whatsapp Messages Without The Sender Knowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.