Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

The Huge Monitor Lizard & A Bird Killed In My Neighborhood - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Huge Monitor Lizard & A Bird Killed In My Neighborhood (36791 Views)

A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood / See The Huge Monitor Lizard Killed By My Neighbours Today / See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Huge Monitor Lizard & A Bird Killed In My Neighborhood by OVA200(m): 6:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
bkfilms:
Which kind enclave you dey like dis?

Hw u take get network open this thread.
that is a workshop not house, by the way hope you are living in an Estate if not you are a foool
Re: The Huge Monitor Lizard & A Bird Killed In My Neighborhood by Small080(m): 6:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
Abeg fry this thing let chop am together .....
Re: The Huge Monitor Lizard & A Bird Killed In My Neighborhood by OVA200(m): 6:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
eaglechild:
Great experience murdering harmless animals
Sorry Animal activist.
Re: The Huge Monitor Lizard & A Bird Killed In My Neighborhood by OVA200(m): 6:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
Small080:
Abeg fry this thing let chop am together .....
Don't worry when it is done I go call you
Re: The Huge Monitor Lizard & A Bird Killed In My Neighborhood by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Na monitor lizard dey rain now
yes e dey rain no be small u no add thunder and lightning?

Re: The Huge Monitor Lizard & A Bird Killed In My Neighborhood by okayman4real(m): 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
I cant eat dis tin o
Re: The Huge Monitor Lizard & A Bird Killed In My Neighborhood by mekonglobal(m): 6:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
Pepper soup things on point.
Re: The Huge Monitor Lizard & A Bird Killed In My Neighborhood by mikebrown92: 6:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
That thing is venomous

They should not eat it o
Re: The Huge Monitor Lizard & A Bird Killed In My Neighborhood by karwa: 6:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
If Lala Was Adam And Eve, The World Would Have Been Without Sin As Lala Would Have Killed The Snake

1 Like

Re: The Huge Monitor Lizard & A Bird Killed In My Neighborhood by bkfilms: 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2018
[quote author=OVA200 post=64871539]that is a workshop not house, by the way hope you are living in an Estate if not you are a foool[/quote

U re funny, so if am not staying in an estate, am a fool

For ur info I hate estate house's, cos is too public, with useless Levis and unnecessary service charges.

I prefer private resident, and am not a fool.

Lifenis too short to be pained
Re: The Huge Monitor Lizard & A Bird Killed In My Neighborhood by 8stargeneral: 7:08pm On Feb 07, 2018
See meat
Re: The Huge Monitor Lizard & A Bird Killed In My Neighborhood by codedgalaxy: 7:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
Amexeptional:
am 100% sure dat doz guyz snappin pix with dis "celebrity" dnt evn knw wat d real killer went thru
LOL!!!.you are on point bro.
Re: The Huge Monitor Lizard & A Bird Killed In My Neighborhood by OVA200(m): 7:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
[quote author=bkfilms post=64872239][/quote]grin grin grin I hear you the richest
Re: The Huge Monitor Lizard & A Bird Killed In My Neighborhood by Stylz69(m): 7:20pm On Feb 07, 2018
OVA200:
see as you resemble monitor lizard
Re: The Huge Monitor Lizard & A Bird Killed In My Neighborhood by OVA200(m): 7:30pm On Feb 07, 2018
Stylz69:
see as you resemble monitor lizard
Your stupidity is like GLO; unlimited, check the my profile and check the picture your are referring to and confirm your foolishness.

By the way people like you no dey get picture for profile, upload your picture here a I can bet some beggars are still more good looking than you are, idiot.
Re: The Huge Monitor Lizard & A Bird Killed In My Neighborhood by McCobble(m): 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
bkfilms:
Which kind enclave you dey like dis?
Hw u take get network open this thread.
I tire oh! see ogiri alapa house

1 Like

Re: The Huge Monitor Lizard & A Bird Killed In My Neighborhood by deebrownneymar: 7:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
So if I post any reptile kill I will make front page. Hmmm. Next lizard I see na die sure pass. Lol.

OP what kind of bird is that?
Re: The Huge Monitor Lizard & A Bird Killed In My Neighborhood by Samponmis(m): 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
Is this a lizard ?
Re: The Huge Monitor Lizard & A Bird Killed In My Neighborhood by dflking: 8:52pm On Feb 07, 2018
lala right now

Re: The Huge Monitor Lizard & A Bird Killed In My Neighborhood by Alariiwo: 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
Kuku declare war on your village people na grin

If care is not taken, you might end up killing all of them.
Re: The Huge Monitor Lizard & A Bird Killed In My Neighborhood by MLK22555: 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2018
Sorry, Are u talking about Birds or just a Bird, Na one Bird I see for the pic ooo, and beside if no be person fowl why una go just kill bird put am inside oven if no be plan work.. Bros I no get Oyinbo Mark for my face ooo
OVA200:
Bro the bird were put inside the oven immediately they were killed, look at the back of the last picture that is the mud oven
Re: The Huge Monitor Lizard & A Bird Killed In My Neighborhood by OVA200(m): 11:18pm On Feb 07, 2018
MLK22555:
Sorry, Are u talking about Birds or just a Bird, Na one Bird I see for the pic ooo, and beside if no be person fowl why una go just kill bird put am inside oven if no be plan work.. Bros I no get Oyinbo Mark for my face ooo
Yes they were two, sorry for the oyinbo.
Re: The Huge Monitor Lizard & A Bird Killed In My Neighborhood by brookz: 11:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
OMG, Snakes have gone into extinction,

Na Monitor Lizard dy En-vogue now.
Re: The Huge Monitor Lizard & A Bird Killed In My Neighborhood by MLK22555: 7:18am On Feb 08, 2018
Correct guy, una go don flex every finish
OVA200:
Yes they were two, sorry for the oyinbo.
Re: The Huge Monitor Lizard & A Bird Killed In My Neighborhood by Stylz69(m): 9:59am On Feb 08, 2018
OVA200:
Your stupidity is like GLO; unlimited, check the my profile and check the picture your are referring to and confirm your foolishness.

By the way people like you no dey get picture for profile, upload your picture here a I can bet some beggars are still more good looking than you are, idiot.

So I checked the profile and you actually do look like a monitor lizard albeit a well nourished one.

I don’t need to upload my picture but trust me, I don’t look like a monitor lizard.
Re: The Huge Monitor Lizard & A Bird Killed In My Neighborhood by OVA200(m): 10:18am On Feb 08, 2018
Stylz69:

So I checked the profile and you actually do look like a monitor lizard albeit a well nourished one.

I don’t need to upload my picture but trust me, I don’t look like a monitor lizard.
grin I guess you are afraid if not you can inbox me your Facebook name so I can check you out.
I can bet with my left ball you are ugly.
Re: The Huge Monitor Lizard & A Bird Killed In My Neighborhood by Small080(m): 2:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
OVA200:
Don't worry when it is done I go call you
wow! thank you jawe

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Alligator I Killed Today / My Experience With A Native Doctor / Man Walks On Rope Across Bridge, Train Tracks At CMS Bus Stop In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.