Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Guys This Will Help You Realize If Your Girl Loves You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys This Will Help You Realize If Your Girl Loves You (655 Views)

How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? / I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It / When A Girl Loves You She Will Do This Things No Matter How She Pretend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys This Will Help You Realize If Your Girl Loves You by Veriongroup: 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
Here are three signs to help you know if she loves you back.

1. She doesn’t play games

If a girl really loves you back she’ll show it by not playing those petty dating games. She won’t act disinterested to try and make you chase after her harder. She won’t act mean just to get a reaction from you. Instead of playing games to test your devotion, she’ll be honest and open. If she loves you, she’ll talk candidly about your relationship and what you can both do to make it better.

2. She shows that you are a priority

If your girlfriend is pretty amazing (she must be if she’s your girlfriend), then there are others who think she’s pretty amazing too. But even though she has her pick of people to spend time with, she doesn’t blow you off for them. If she really loves you, she will be there for you.

She’ll show that you that you’re a priority by spending time with you and doing things that you like to do. Of course relationships are a mixture of give and take, but you’ll feel like she’s giving her time and not just taking yours.

More information available here
http://askverion.info/question/how-do-i-know-if-a-girl-really-loves-me
Re: Guys This Will Help You Realize If Your Girl Loves You by Juliusdking(m): 7:45pm On Feb 07, 2018
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Photographer Of Newlywed Couple Who Died In Car Crash Pens Emotional Tribute / Zimbabwean Woman Dumps Husband For Demanding 5 Rounds Of Sex Daily / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.