Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,992 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

My Landlord - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Landlord (47687 Views)

My Landlord Does House Chores For His Children, Fetches Water For Them / Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband / Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Landlord by nonut: 2:29am On Feb 08, 2018
thesettingz:
Nice write up but not applicable to Nigerians where change in government or government polices affect our life's tremendously
Excuses... A lazy man's way of dodging work.
Keep piling them up while others are making it happen.
Re: My Landlord by Nobody: 2:36am On Feb 08, 2018
akeentech:
Reason why I keep telling people, you can start your own blog or online business today and in two years time you will be earning passive income while you are sleeping. If you don't know how to, I'm here to help. you can start with less than 2k investment.

Help Me grin
Re: My Landlord by Nobody: 2:38am On Feb 08, 2018
Lalasticlala mynd44 these are the posts you need to push to fp and not the ones that assist in the already decline in intelligence amongst our youths

1 Like

Re: My Landlord by miqos02(m): 2:59am On Feb 08, 2018
thesettingz:
Nice write up but not applicable to Nigerians where change in government or government polices affect our life's tremendously
we must try to work it out despite the challenges
Re: My Landlord by Fifthwave(f): 3:31am On Feb 08, 2018
akeentech:
Reason why I keep telling people, you can start your own blog or online business today and in two years time you will be earning passive income while you are sleeping. If you don't know how to, I'm here to help. you can start with less than 2k investment.

So if they mention business, you will mention blog?
It's you people that will spread false news on your blogs to gain traffic. Please goan sit down.
Re: My Landlord by TEYA: 4:06am On Feb 08, 2018
thesettingz:
There you go! One day you will wake up and discover you are 50, hope then, you will not blame Buhari for your predicaments.
Re: My Landlord by 2016v2017: 4:08am On Feb 08, 2018
akeentech:
I am here too to get/receive your help.
how to help me start blogging?
I am waiting for your reply.
Re: My Landlord by akeentech(m): 4:23am On Feb 08, 2018
2016v2017:

I am here too to get/receive your help.
how to help me start blogging?
I am waiting for your reply.
My contact is in my signature, thanks.
Re: My Landlord by akeentech(m): 4:24am On Feb 08, 2018
Timmygroup:

How?
My contact is in my signature, thanks.
Re: My Landlord by Matiu93: 4:30am On Feb 08, 2018
Yeah. Nicely written. It rewards if it'll be practiced mehn
libertyfather:
Your landlord is a ritualist...forget
Re: My Landlord by aprilwise(m): 5:33am On Feb 08, 2018
akeentech:
. am looking for an investment opportunity before bet9ja will kill me. pls I need help. thanks
Re: My Landlord by Tanyabee(f): 5:36am On Feb 08, 2018
akeentech:
am interested
Re: My Landlord by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 5:36am On Feb 08, 2018
zaramtips:
STOP LIVING BY CHANCE.

My landlord is a man of 40years old, he's currently confined to a wheel chair because of a fatal accident he had few months ago

Each time, I hear him groaning and mumbling in pain, he keeps saying "how can a full fleshed man like me be sitting like this all day"

I feel his pain but there's nothing I or anyone could do to help his situation. He has to be there until the day his legs gets better, if ever it will.

He's my landlord and he has other tenants who pays rent to him, he's got shops and factories where people works for him.

Though he's confined to a chair but no day passes without him putting on his gen, he doesn't drink pure water but eva water. His families are not here in Nigeria.

The kids are all schooling abroad. I thought they would all come back home since their Dad is no longer capable of working but I didn't see that happen

They are still there, school fees are still being paid, expenses are still met

How did this happen, maybe the man has a money tree inside his room or possibly he's a Ritualist

Yes I think one snake is vomiting money for him inside his room

I hope you are thinking what I'm thinking �?

Oya clap for yaself.

Now listen
There's no snake or money tree anywhere
The man just lived his youthful days intentionally, he didn't leave his life to chance

He toiled with the days of his youths to acquire the wealth his currently enjoying today. Who knows at what age this man started hustling,

You think you are still too young to start, very soon you will be 30 and just maybe you will no longer have the ability to do it anymore.

If he had been a wantrepreneur maybe by now he would have been in the streets being pushed about by one of his kids and begging for alms

What is that thing you have been willing to do but thinks the time is not right yet, there's no right time anywhere my friend. The right time is this very moment.

The only time you are sure of is this moment
Use it like its your last, make hay while the sun shines

Have it in mind that things changes and you need to prepare for this uncertainties.

#Learn
#Exhibit
#Becomemore

#Zaram #Editor #professionallogomaker #Businesscoach

So you made this up just to promote your blog. Where is my voters card, let me revenge
Re: My Landlord by yhungbrowhne(m): 5:45am On Feb 08, 2018
akeentech:

oya how can,i,start with 2k investment
email me aayanpoju@gmail.com
Re: My Landlord by driveiwe(m): 5:46am On Feb 08, 2018
akeentech:
Send me your WhatsApp number
Re: My Landlord by Troublemaker007(m): 5:47am On Feb 08, 2018
Re: My Landlord by AbdulCLO: 5:56am On Feb 08, 2018
akeentech:
abdulrasheedbayoa@gmail please mail me so that we can get connected and you put me through thanks
Re: My Landlord by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:58am On Feb 08, 2018
OP how old are you"?
Re: My Landlord by kmaster007: 6:21am On Feb 08, 2018
story telling
Re: My Landlord by Adek15(m): 6:26am On Feb 08, 2018
I'm inspired really. I need just 40k to start something...
Re: My Landlord by ishabablessing: 6:31am On Feb 08, 2018
Never leave your life to chance...nice !
Re: My Landlord by akeentech(m): 6:34am On Feb 08, 2018
yhungbrowhne:

oya how can,i,start with 2k investment
email me aayanpoju@gmail.com
YOUR SIGNATURE THO
Re: My Landlord by akeentech(m): 6:35am On Feb 08, 2018
AbdulCLO:
abdulrasheedbayoa@gmail please mail me so that we can get connected and you put me through thanks
SEE MY SIGNATURE FOR MY CONTACT THANKS
Re: My Landlord by akeentech(m): 6:36am On Feb 08, 2018
driveiwe:

Send me your WhatsApp number
Re: My Landlord by akeentech(m): 6:36am On Feb 08, 2018
Tanyabee:
am interested
Re: My Landlord by akeentech(m): 6:37am On Feb 08, 2018
aprilwise:
. am looking for an investment opportunity before bet9ja will kill me. pls I need help. thanks
Re: My Landlord by ILuvMerije(f): 7:01am On Feb 08, 2018
akeentech:

I'm interested, how do I contact you?
Re: My Landlord by akeentech(m): 7:12am On Feb 08, 2018
ILuvMerije:

I'm interested, how do I contact you?

SEE MY SIGNATURE
Re: My Landlord by Omoabike1: 7:13am On Feb 08, 2018
So what is our concern with your landlord... Why cant you sit down and look at him and think about it yoursef, must you come up here and write up or did he send you as errand... Some of you sef, i weak
Re: My Landlord by nwafresh(m): 7:25am On Feb 08, 2018
akeentech:

Bro...m interested....love to get ur whatsap contact. ..God bless
Re: My Landlord by akeentech(m): 7:30am On Feb 08, 2018
nwafresh:

Bro...m interested....love to get ur whatsap contact. ..God bless

SEE MY SIGNATURE THANKS
Re: My Landlord by philoedu(m): 7:38am On Feb 08, 2018
Great, for your advise of hope and inspiration for the younger generation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! / Man's Reaction As Little Daughter Twerks Got Celebrities, Others Talking (pics) / South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.