Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

My Landlord - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Landlord (47685 Views)

My Landlord Does House Chores For His Children, Fetches Water For Them / Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband / Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Landlord by Troublemaker007(m): 7:41am On Feb 08, 2018
playboy19:
Beautiful piece. We only read sensible things like this once in a year on nairaland. I guess this is it for this year.

Lmfao. Punchline to Segun, Lalasticlala, mynd44, ishilove and Farano. Oh I forgot to add rocknation abi rockstation. grin

Re: My Landlord by supperpaintsUSA(m): 7:50am On Feb 08, 2018
nice one man
Re: My Landlord by ibietela2(m): 7:54am On Feb 08, 2018
zaramtips:
STOP LIVING BY CHANCE.

My landlord is a man of 40years old, he's currently confined to a wheel chair because of a fatal accident he had few months ago

Each time, I hear him groaning and mumbling in pain, he keeps saying "how can a full fleshed man like me be sitting like this all day"

I feel his pain but there's nothing I or anyone could do to help his situation. He has to be there until the day his legs gets better, if ever it will.

He's my landlord and he has other tenants who pays rent to him, he's got shops and factories where people works for him.

Though he's confined to a chair but no day passes without him putting on his gen, he doesn't drink pure water but eva water. His families are not here in Nigeria.

The kids are all schooling abroad. I thought they would all come back home since their Dad is no longer capable of working but I didn't see that happen

They are still there, school fees are still being paid, expenses are still met

How did this happen, maybe the man has a money tree inside his room or possibly he's a Ritualist

Yes I think one snake is vomiting money for him inside his room

I hope you are thinking what I'm thinking �?

Oya clap for yaself.

Now listen
There's no snake or money tree anywhere
The man just lived his youthful days intentionally, he didn't leave his life to chance

He toiled with the days of his youths to acquire the wealth his currently enjoying today. Who knows at what age this man started hustling,

You think you are still too young to start, very soon you will be 30 and just maybe you will no longer have the ability to do it anymore.

If he had been a wantrepreneur maybe by now he would have been in the streets being pushed about by one of his kids and begging for alms

What is that thing you have been willing to do but thinks the time is not right yet, there's no right time anywhere my friend. The right time is this very moment.

The only time you are sure of is this moment
Use it like its your last, make hay while the sun shines

Have it in mind that things changes and you need to prepare for this uncertainties.

#Learn
#Exhibit
#Becomemore

#Zaram #Editor #professionallogomaker #Businesscoach

Fine girl
Re: My Landlord by Osumbo01: 8:10am On Feb 08, 2018
I was too hungry to read through.
Re: My Landlord by Lasky2000: 8:14am On Feb 08, 2018
Nice one,keep it up !
Re: My Landlord by RonaldPeele: 8:17am On Feb 08, 2018
It is really inspirational. Great work!
Re: My Landlord by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 08, 2018
How can I start?
akeentech:
Reason why I keep telling people, you can start your own blog or online business today and in two years time you will be earning passive income while you are sleeping. If you don't know how to, I'm here to help. you can start with less than 2k investment.
Re: My Landlord by GabrielAganyi(m): 8:30am On Feb 08, 2018
akeentech:
Reason why I keep telling people, you can start your own blog or online business today and in two years time you will be earning passive income while you are sleeping. If you don't know how to, I'm here to help. you can start with less than 2k investment.

I'm interested bro,,, whatapp 08106634759
Re: My Landlord by id4sho(m): 8:32am On Feb 08, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
thank God o read ur story if not i for don call u chronic debtor/chief tenant
(make u go pay ur rent).At op u are rite I can't help but pity nowadays yweet dat waste their time gambling/ kal themselves. PUNTERS. There's no free money anywhere. I start my transport(inter state) biz from my NYSC allawee in d 90.Tolled/struggled to buy land in lekki.The rest nah history now.i got the inspiration from one popular transporter in d East.Gambling isn't the way out
your comment is an inspiration to me and I would love to tap from it. i will like to have a chat with you.

1 Like

Re: My Landlord by akeentech(m): 8:34am On Feb 08, 2018
GabrielAganyi:

I'm interested bro,,, whatapp 08106634759
SEE MY SIGNATURE FOR MY CONTACT
Re: My Landlord by akeentech(m): 8:35am On Feb 08, 2018
Emmabari:
How can I start?
Re: My Landlord by fastloan: 8:35am On Feb 08, 2018
okay ooooooooo
Re: My Landlord by akeentech(m): 8:36am On Feb 08, 2018
nwafresh:

Bro...m interested....love to get ur whatsap contact. ..God bless
Re: My Landlord by Niceman4u(m): 8:42am On Feb 08, 2018
thesettingz:
Nice write up but not applicable to Nigerians where change in government or government polices affect our life's tremendously

u r correct but noting is impossible if d will power is there.
Accepted that doing business in Nigeria is quite difficult but sometimes determination sees one tru
Re: My Landlord by ocheblaize: 8:46am On Feb 08, 2018
akeentech:

i dey interested ooooooo. how do i start?
Re: My Landlord by timsucess(m): 9:00am On Feb 08, 2018
akeentech:

Am ready to blog
Re: My Landlord by akeentech(m): 9:03am On Feb 08, 2018
timsucess:

Am ready to blog
Contact me tru my signature
Re: My Landlord by COURVOISier(m): 9:05am On Feb 08, 2018
Someone is getting leads grin.
Re: My Landlord by timsucess(m): 9:10am On Feb 08, 2018
akeentech:
Contact me tru my signature
I don't know ur signature
Re: My Landlord by akeentech(m): 9:17am On Feb 08, 2018
timsucess:

I don't know ur signature
text below this comment
Re: My Landlord by yhungbrowhne(m): 9:22am On Feb 08, 2018
akeentech:
YOUR SIGNATURE THO
my signature
Re: My Landlord by cyril700(m): 9:39am On Feb 08, 2018
libertyfather:
Your landlord is a ritualist...forget
lol
Re: My Landlord by oche123: 9:46am On Feb 08, 2018
akeentech:
PLEASE I HAVE SENT YOU MY NUMBER...08132324182
Re: My Landlord by Austin7768: 10:15am On Feb 08, 2018
Your Landlord is not a ritualist....He is only enjoying the fruit of his youthful labour
Re: My Landlord by Tunks2017(m): 10:29am On Feb 08, 2018

Re: My Landlord by Giddymoney(m): 10:38am On Feb 08, 2018
akeentech:
Pls how can i start one
Re: My Landlord by playboy19(m): 11:46am On Feb 08, 2018
Alariiwo:

Some have companies where they use their staffs fortunes. As they pay them their salaries, they take their staffs fortunes. Those ones won't move forward or think of progress.

Sir, this is the most popular of all the money rituals. No money ritual known to man has ever surpass this one. Christians, Muslims, Buddhist and every other people from all religions of the world are involved in this. It doesn't necessarily involve sacrificing any fetish materials to any god. It is called Entrepreneurship. Where you employ people, use their time, brain and energy to make a fortune for yourself and pay them back a paltry some. Whereas, time + brain +energy = fortune.

No money ritual beat that, ever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlord by ameri9ja: 11:56am On Feb 08, 2018
zaramtips:
STOP LIVING BY CHANCE.

My landlord is a man of 40years old, he's currently confined to a wheel chair because of a fatal accident he had few months ago

#Learn
#Exhibit
#Becomemore

#Zaram #Editor #professionallogomaker #Businesscoach

"Fatal accident" and he is still alive! Your write-up is riddled with bloopers. First work hard at learning to write simple correct English, at least to elementary school level.
Re: My Landlord by fpeter(f): 12:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
Your landlord is 40 yrs and has houses, factories, children schooling abroad, in this Nigeria abi...and he's not a polithiefcian??!

Clap for thyself! undecided
Re: My Landlord by mechanics(m): 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2018
Nice one.
Re: My Landlord by Prognose: 2:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
playboy19:
Beautiful piece. We only read sensible things like this once in a year on nairaland. I guess this is it for this year.
grin
Re: My Landlord by kennygold8080(f): 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
Nice one here cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! / Man's Reaction As Little Daughter Twerks Got Celebrities, Others Talking (pics) / South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.