Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

My Landlord - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Landlord (47683 Views)

My Landlord Does House Chores For His Children, Fetches Water For Them / Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband / Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Landlord by vislabraye(m): 9:17pm On Feb 08, 2018
nonut:

Excuses... A lazy man's way of dodging work.
Keep piling them up while others are making it happen.

Success is not easy but living in Nigeria makes it harder. Well, except you have the right connection and resources. Stating the obvious doesn't make one lazy..
Re: My Landlord by vislabraye(m): 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
akeentech:
Reason why I keep telling people, you can start your own blog or online business today and in two years time you will be earning passive income while you are sleeping. If you don't know how to, I'm here to help. you can start with less than 2k investment.

Would like to know more about it...
Re: My Landlord by nonut: 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
vislabraye:

Success is not easy but living in Nigeria makes it harder. Well, except you have the right connection and resources. Stating the obvious doesn't make one lazy..
Yeah right. Every successful guy made it in life through connections.
That's why some people can never make it in life.
They take the little they have and waste it by playing betting/lottery hoping that magic will happen.
Bro, if you're pretty good in what you do and believe that you can make something out of it, nothing can stop you.
Stop coming up with excuses.

1 Like

Re: My Landlord by Flamezzz: 9:11am On Feb 09, 2018
akeentech:
Reason why I keep telling people, you can start your own blog or online business today and in two years time you will be earning passive income while you are sleeping. If you don't know how to, I'm here to help. you can start with less than 2k investment.
Re: My Landlord by Flamezzz: 9:11am On Feb 09, 2018
akeentech:
Oya teach me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! / Man's Reaction As Little Daughter Twerks Got Celebrities, Others Talking (pics) / South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.