Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,722 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:03 AM

Nigeria Needs Son Of A Nobody Come 2019 - MFR - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Needs Son Of A Nobody Come 2019 - MFR (678 Views)

EKITI 2019: MFR Wins Primaries, Gets Certificate Of Return / EKITI 2019: MFR Is The Man For Ekiti Central - Tested & Trusted / We Will Give Them A Run For Their Stolen Monies Come 2019 - MFR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Needs Son Of A Nobody Come 2019 - MFR by mfrspeaks(m): 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
Eighteen years of democratic rule and it has been back and forth for our dear nation Nigeria. It has been years of failing promises and retrogressive assurances from varying political gladiators and selfish commandos. Shall we continue in selfish sale of conscience and ask for developmental progress to abound in the land? God forbid!

2019 is around the corner and political momentum has begun to reinforce. There's however something I have observed day in, day out. The same old people with varying godfathers we know; keep resurfacing. I have heard a couple of young ones like me ask questions such as: "When Will It Be Our Turn"? My humble and straight answer is; our turn may never come if we continue to deny ourselves our true strength of franchise. I have seen as usual young ones like me get busy on social media with rants and continued lambasting of one another in defense of same old political office holders we used to know and now we have their children surfacing and we'll prepared to succeed their fathers.

What then happens to the SON OF A NOBODY? It is high time we acknowledged our strength as a people against the Oligarchists and sought after a Son of a Nobody to hand over the mantle of leadership to and lead the way on behalf of the common man. It's high time the common man stopped to complain about what the elite in power has refused and failed to do to benefit the common man other than themselves.

IT IS NOT ENOUGH TO GET YOUR PVC, YOU WILL DO MORE AS A MEMBER OF A POLITICAL PARTY! JOIN ONE!

The future is now and the way forward for Nigeria rests in the hands of the common man waiting to be activated through the Son Of A Nobody!

I'm yours sincerely, Olabode John Wesley MFR.

Re: Nigeria Needs Son Of A Nobody Come 2019 - MFR by bloodmoneyspita: 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
can a son of a nobody buy the party nomination form?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Son Of A Nobody Come 2019 - MFR by landmark247(m): 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
Unfortunately, Nigerians do not seem to be ready for a Son of a Nobody! Nigerians are good at making noise, talk too much with less action. So many will still collect money and sell their conscience as always!
Re: Nigeria Needs Son Of A Nobody Come 2019 - MFR by landmark247(m): 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
bloodymoneyspit, I think its not just in the context of a nobody, but someone who has no relationship with existing political rogues but can humbly buy a form through the support of the common man.

Just my thoughts though...
Re: Nigeria Needs Son Of A Nobody Come 2019 - MFR by Homeboiy: 10:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
Son of a nobody like tarsus belly? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Son Of A Nobody Come 2019 - MFR by organiza(m): 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
Then we are all waiting for the "son of nobody" to manifest so dt we can vote him in....#freshbrainneeded.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Son Of A Nobody Come 2019 - MFR by divinehand2003(m): 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
And you are the Son of Wesley, right?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Son Of A Nobody Come 2019 - MFR by yarimo(m): 1:24am On Feb 08, 2018
OLABODE don't worry the time will come after BUHARI complete his second term in 2023 as president of federal republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Son Of A Nobody Come 2019 - MFR by trillville(m): 1:53am On Feb 08, 2018
This sort of thinking led to Nigerians voting in Gej. it also led to the talentless Efe winning BBNaija. we should pick the most brilliant and charismatic leader. it is that simple. in 2011, Shakarau of Kano had the best performance at the debate beating Buhari and Ribadu then; GEJ refused to participate.Nigerians should have rallied around Shekarau. In 2015, I am not sure if there was any meaning full debate. Whenever a debate takes place, the candidate that provides the best solutions to Nigeria's problems should be given support irrespective of age, background, language, or religion.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Son Of A Nobody Come 2019 - MFR by pointstores(m): 2:35am On Feb 08, 2018
Good I support u 100% tribe does nor matter but what really matters is solving problem

15-20hours powerbank available
for rechargeablefans works with
any fan also can charge phone
and laptop dc / ac brand new
fans available in stock
08166117634 2years warranty
whatsup for pictures easy to

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Vies For The Office Of the Governor of Ogun State In 2019! / Niger Gets N200b Investment For Industrial Park / Crisis Hits Amaechiā€™s Rivers Apc Kitchen Cabinet 2019 T-http://www.towncrier.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.