Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Adverse Me How To Do Please. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adverse Me How To Do Please. (571 Views)

3 Easy Ways To Curb Adverse Effects On Teens From Using Social Media. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adverse Me How To Do Please. by Justicealh3(m): 11:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
I have a girlfriend who is a police officer. When she misses me, she just come to my house in uniform and arrest me in presence of my wife and take me to her home till the next day. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Then she bring me back and tell my wife “we are not done with investigations yet. I shall pick him up anytime we want more from him“

And my innocent wife will always say: 'madam officer, God bless you for handling my husband's case with care I will make sure he is always available anytime you need him'' grin grin
So please what do I need to do.

Re: Adverse Me How To Do Please. by mastermaestro(m): 12:39am On Feb 08, 2018
Justicealh3:
I have a girlfriend who is a police officer. When she misses me, she just come to my house in uniform and arrest me in presence of my wife and take me to her home till the next day. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Then she bring me back and tell my wife “we are not done with investigations yet. I shall pick him up anytime we want more from him“

And my innocent wife will always say: 'madam officer, God bless you for handling my husband's case with care I will make sure he is always available anytime you need him'' grin grin
So please what do I need to do.

Come let me tell you. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User Narrates How Her Mum Took Off Her Wig To Anoint Her Scalp Publicly / Married Men Only / Dear Mothers....about Your Daughter's Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.