Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,072 members, 7,814,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Kano Court Freed Madam Bridget Suspected Killer - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kano Court Freed Madam Bridget Suspected Killer (576 Views)

Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home / My Madam And Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Court Freed Madam Bridget Suspected Killer by iListen(f): 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
By AbdulSalam Muhammad

The 6 months trial of 5 suspected killers of a 74 years old Madam Bridget Agbahime over blasphemy was dramatically brought to end Thursday, as Kano magistrates set free all the accused.

Bridget Agbahime, 74 years was strangulated to death by mob at Kofar Wambai market over alleged blasphemy last June.

At a session of the court,Thursday, the Chief magistrate,Mr. Jibrin Muhammad discharged the five suspects and terminated the case in line with the directive of the attorney-general of Kano state.

The freed suspects, Dauda Ahmed, Abdulmumeen Mustafa, Zubairu Abubakar, Abdullahi Abubakar and Musa Abdullahi were challenged with a four-count charge of allegedly inciting disturbance, culpable homicide, joint act and mischief.

In his submission earlier, state counsel, Mr Rabiu Yusuf who representing the attorney-general of Kano state, told the court that they have no case against the suspects.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/kano-court-freed-madam-bridget-suspected-killer/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Re: Kano Court Freed Madam Bridget Suspected Killer by Bayajidda1: 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
shocked
Re: Kano Court Freed Madam Bridget Suspected Killer by Bayajidda1: 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Kano Court Freed Madam Bridget Suspected Killer by thorpido(m): 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2018
Naijaaaaa
Perverted justice.
Re: Kano Court Freed Madam Bridget Suspected Killer by TITOBIGZ(m): 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: Kano Court Freed Madam Bridget Suspected Killer by Masterppower: 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
We not surprised.....

Yorubas said that Fulani's owns Nigeria..... their own Nigeria ooo
Re: Kano Court Freed Madam Bridget Suspected Killer by uboma(m): 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
Justice denied because she wasn't a Muslim.
Re: Kano Court Freed Madam Bridget Suspected Killer by Donald3d(m): 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
Wow

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Rubbish Parade! See How Refuse Is Used To Lines Almost 1km Of A Road! / Common Mistakes To Avoid While Shopping For Newborn / Original Aju Mbaise Herbal Tea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.