Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Please I Need A Business Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need A Business Loan (1133 Views)

Best Small Business Loan Websites You Can Use To Boost Your Business / Can You Pay Back N1 Million Interest Free Business Loan In Four Months / 6 Simple Reasons Banks Won’t Grant Your Business Loan Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Business Loan by jumyinq: 11:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
Good evening, I'm jumoke by name(mother of two). Pls I need a loan of 100k to start soap production business. I want to use 40k out of it to put my kids in school, they av not started school this term and use the remaining to start my soap business. My hubby is not working presently, he is into uber but his partner collected their car that they wanted to travel with it during the festive period but they are yet to give him back giving different kind of stories everyday. He has been at home for almost 2months. Pls I'm begging u, I can pay 15,000 conveniently every month. Pls y can come and verify my house. I stay at agbelekale around abule egba. Pls help a sister
Re: Please I Need A Business Loan by ipobarecriminals: 1:03am On Feb 08, 2018
lipsrsealed sad embarassed can u go back to ur coffee. biz?.Go to mic fin bank for the loan/ask friend n family member to assist u..That's rge best place/option for u.Wish u well.Com again,ur hubby can do laundry biz/cat wash.Ani he be big man?

(1) (Reply)

Kano: OBDII Car Scanner #5,000( Available in bulk- Delivery Nationwide) / What Will You Do With 25,000 Naira? / Safe Deposit Box In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.