Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,325 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Please How Good Are These Car Batteries - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please How Good Are These Car Batteries (2453 Views)

I Need You Guys To Put Me Through Of These Car I Can Buy / Read Why & How My Car Almost Got Seized By Customs Because Of These Car Sellers / Car Logo Game: Tell Us The Names Of These Car Brands Using Their Logos Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Good Are These Car Batteries by RomanticBob: 12:59am On Feb 08, 2018
I know there are experts in the house. Help me to rearrange these car batteries in the order of how good they are.

Starting from the best to the poorest. I need this to make decision as I need to buy one soon.

HanKooK
Bosch
Atlas
Solite
Abro
Rocket
Re: Please How Good Are These Car Batteries by sooperrescue(m): 5:12am On Feb 08, 2018
Buy anyone that was made in 2017, strap it well and continue your Waka. 90% of the batteries sold in the country have expired. Check out the year and fitting sticker. If it the one that begins from 0-9, as fitting year, move away. Fitting date must begin with 2016-2017 till four years. Check it out.

1 Like

Re: Please How Good Are These Car Batteries by mayor2013: 5:18am On Feb 08, 2018
If it's not Bosch then it can't be any other battery. Unfortunately you cannot see the cells in them. The materials used to define them varies accordingly.

Shelf life of a conventional battery is 4months after which should be subjected to a standard battery charging
Re: Please How Good Are These Car Batteries by MPVGoddess: 6:44am On Feb 08, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/2875999/meets-exceeds-o.e-grade-automotive

Bosch is in a class of its own

Hankook is in an other class...lesser than Bosch

The rest belong to another class...let's just say in Indian terms, a caste lesser than those above

JUST A NOTE OF CAUTION

Never hit the battery terminals yourself... and expressly instruct your mechanics never to...that is one thing untrained mechanics love to do that greatly reduces battery life span

Secondly, be sure the battery is hard to move

More tips here: http://www.lusanga.com/probe/probe-premium-battery/how-batteries-get-damaged

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Matrix For Sale / 2012 Hyundai Accent, What Could Have Possibly Gone Wrong? / 2021 Regret, The Story Of The Undelivered Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.