Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

"We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out (35523 Views)

Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku / Nigerian Embassy In Benin Republic Not Attacked – Federal Government / Assemblies Of God Church Was Not Attacked In Onitsha – Anambra Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by SOFTENGR: 11:41am On Feb 08, 2018
dadaic:

Me I like to fill in blank spaces

You would have made some sense, but calling PDP a "christian" party makes you sound like...retarded Muslim(I don't want to use the right word so I don't get banned by mod) .. Seun, Mr Nairalander, but you understand.
I will simply advise you to stop being a religious fanatic.
Lol
Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by KingGBsky(m): 11:42am On Feb 08, 2018
IkpuNnu:
We all know, the evil, corrupt and discredited Regional Christian Party called PDP in conjunction with the idiotic people of Biafra(IPOB) are behind all the FAKE and sponsored FALSE news about Herdsmen.

They Want to return to feast on our treasury through the killings of fellow Nigerians. They are wicked and evil!

But we will resist their evil plan with everything we have.

I guess the result of all you guys who have been hiding coming out to pout your support on Buhari is that herdsmen are the most friendly people in Nigeria. They cannot even hurt a fly.
Put the herdsmen aside, what benefit has this administration in your life?
With so much pain of hardship being felt by people all you guys do is looking for a reason to support this man.
Aside politics whatever is wrong with our brains to think and decide what is right for our country.
Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by cursedAbiola(f): 11:44am On Feb 08, 2018
[s]
PHILipu1:

Will you drink a bottle of sniper if Buhari wins and he keep his job?
[/s]
Buhari is a terrorist - ngeneukwenu
Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by Bizibi(m): 11:44am On Feb 08, 2018
IkpuNnu:
We all know, the evil, corrupt and discredited Regional Christian Party called PDP in conjunction with the idiotic people of Biafra(IPOB) are behind all the FAKE and sponsored FALSE news about Herdsmen.

They Want to return to feast on our treasury through the killings of fellow Nigerians. They are wicked and evil!

so easy to know a sycophant operating on another acct.......

1 Like

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by cursedAbiola(f): 11:44am On Feb 08, 2018
[s]
bcashy:

Go n sit down somewhere jare!!! At this your age, you cant reason objectively.......
[/s]
sorry i don't talk to yeroba Muslims
Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by fancy4eve(f): 11:44am On Feb 08, 2018
QuotaSystem:
Every criminal now hides under the guise of "Herdsmen" to perpetuate their heinous crimes and get away with it. The usually crime riddled south where you used to hear about armed robbery, kidnappings, assassinations etc. daily, has suddenly become peaceful and lawful since the "herdsmen menace" started. Did all those criminals suddenly disappear because of the herdsmen? Ask yourself.

The fact that the opposition and IPOB sympathisers are feasting fat on this menace speaks volumes. They are squeezing out every drop of political capital they can get to discredit the PMB administration. These satanic agents even go the length of pulling up 8 year old armed robbery and road accident pictures, attach them to fake audio recordings and broadcast it on whatsapp just to ensure the "Fulani herdsmen" propaganda continues for their selfish political interests and to further heat up the polity. Sherlock Holmes the legendary investigator once said " to find the source or perpetrator of any crime, find the motive behind the crime" i.e who is benefiting from the menace. The real actors behind the herdsmen drama will definitely be exposed in due time.

We will surely overcome their evil political agenda and PMB will AGAIN defy all propaganda and emerge victorious regardless. He has the numbers and we stand firmly with him to govern for another term.
stop been selfish my frwnd, if buhari is in ur favour does not mean is in everybody,s favour, 90% of our citizen are wallowing in pain, hunger nd starvation, shading of innocent blood nd now u want a second term. I believe u know wat majority mean, wen 90% are suffering den u should know dat d government is not for d pple.....always say d truth nd it will set u free
Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by bakila: 11:50am On Feb 08, 2018
SOFTENGR:

You would have made some sense, but calling PDP a "christian" party makes you sound like...(I don't want to use the right word so I don't get banned by mod) ...but you understand.
I will simply advise you to stop being a religious fanatic.
That was how you were posting the same trash in 2015. Katakpata when you post finish, Buhari will still win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by SOFTENGR: 11:51am On Feb 08, 2018
bakila:

That was how you were posting the same trash in 2015. Katakpata when you post finish, Buhari will still win.
Religious fanatic spotted.
Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by fancy4eve(f): 11:52am On Feb 08, 2018
IkpuNnu:

I believe u re learned nd do hv eyes nd ears on d ground.....were is it written dat igboist are d one making FAKE,FALSE news about herdsmen....dey said one gud turn deserve another. Our God is not asleep, wen he promised 2 make Jonathan,s government ungovernable, He tut walls do not hv ears. My frwnd ur buhari of a brother is seriously reaping from wat he sow. Wen u Gv sumone WAKA, 4geting dat d back side of ur palm is also telling u WAKA. He should go nd finish wat he started nd stop lamenting
Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by fancy4eve(f): 11:53am On Feb 08, 2018
Okoroawusa:
Don't tell us

Take IPOB to court
wit evidence
Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by mema900: 11:55am On Feb 08, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin

You say this because of the way buhari dribbled dumb heads like you in 2015.

1 Like

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by bakila: 11:56am On Feb 08, 2018
SOFTENGR:

Religious fanatic spotted.
A political neophyte spotted, wallowing in his provincial ignorance.

1 Like

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by jnfoage: 11:59am On Feb 08, 2018
QuotaSystem:
Every criminal now hides under the guise of "Herdsmen" to perpetuate their heinous crimes and get away with it. The usually crime riddled south where you used to hear about armed robbery, kidnappings, assassinations etc. daily, has suddenly become peaceful and lawful since the "herdsmen menace" started. Did all those criminals suddenly disappear because of the herdsmen? Ask yourself.

The fact that the opposition and IPOB sympathisers are feasting fat on this menace speaks volumes. They are squeezing out every drop of political capital they can get to discredit the PMB administration. These satanic agents even go the length of pulling up 8 year old armed robbery and road accident pictures, attach them to fake audio recordings and broadcast it on whatsapp just to ensure the "Fulani herdsmen" propaganda continues for their selfish political interests and to further heat up the polity. Sherlock Holmes the legendary investigator once said " to find the source or perpetrator of any crime, find the motive behind the crime" i.e who is benefiting from the menace. The real actors behind the herdsmen drama will definitely be exposed in due time.

We will surely overcome their evil political agenda and PMB will AGAIN defy all propaganda and emerge victorious regardless. He has the numbers and we stand firmly with him to govern for another term.
May God bless you. This is how the real paid keyboard warriors will be exposed. That is their job, but that is what they call sane Nigerians. As I type right now, paid agents are out there searching for old pictures of sad events for another "fulani attack". Funny how fulani attacks are now reported only on Facebooks. What I know is that all my household members, friends and relations will use our PVCS wisely regardless of media propaganda to drive hate for a man whose only offence are as listed in the post below.

rxmusa:
THE UNDISPUTED FACTS

His Offence.

PMB stopped over N2trillion subsidy payments to the almighty cabals.

He stopped the payment of over N30billion monthly salaries to 50,000 national ghost workers.

He withdrew the license of rice, salt, sugar etc from one individual and spread the license to various interested group of people so as to stop the issue of monopoly.

He ordered the enforcement of BVN in the banking industry which stopped the illicit fraud perpetrated by private and public officials.

He ordered the enforcement of TSA where a single government parastatal operated over 43 accounts siphoning funds without remittance to the Federation Account.

He ordered the enforcement of payment and salaries of National Assembly members to be done through TSA.

He stopped the importation of rice from Thailand which our leaders used to siphon billions of naira yearly.

He blocked all the loop holes in the public sectors even though some avaricious Nigerians still cut their ways through sometimes.

He exposed the corrupt practices in the judiciary
He did same in the national assembly.

He exposed them all in the Nigeria Police, Nigeria Army, Navy, Air force and prosecuted the corrupt officials involved.

He exposed Patience Jonathan N13b looted fund, N15b, N11b worth of hotel in Bayelsa, N2.5b laundered funds to her housemaids
He exposed Ikoyi's gate N13b NIA funds.

He exposed N4.7b Ekiti election fraud given to Fayose by Obanikoro.

He exposed the $2.1b insurgency funds shared among Femi Fani Kayode, Olisah metuh, Bafarawa, Nduka Obaigbena, Raymond Dokpesi and others.

He exposed the illicit dealings in the legislative house.

He stopped the padding of our national budget by the National Assembly members.

He enforced the law to retrieve the N11b loan granted to Ben Murray Bruce which he refused to pay for 10years.

He exposed our Christian community where N7b was shared to them for election campaign by Jonathan.

He Enforced the EFCC to go after Ifeanyi Ubah who sold N11b worth of crude oil and pocketed same without the knowledge of NNPC

He Exposed Saraki undeclared assets/looted funds.

He stopped Intel(Atiku's Company) where trillions of Nigeria money was not remitted to the federation account over the years

He exposed our unscrupulous leaders both in APC and PDP even if the law could not prosecute them because of the lacuna in our laws.

Through Nigeria Customs, FIRS, JAMB, NIMASSA, Nigeria was able to realize over trillions of Naira remitted to the federation account,the first in Nigeria history.

PMB refused to die.

He refused to be paralysed.

He refused to give up on Nigeria and Nigerians.

They spread false reports against him, God exposed their lies.

They did everything, they found nothing to pin him down with especially on corruption.

Why would they not hate him?

Why would they not wish him dead?

Why would they not spread false reports against him?

Those who never benefitted anything from the national looters are always right behind defending those who put them in their sorry states.

Curse him, wail, cry, shout, grumble, fumble, hate and even jump into the biggest ocean...he who God has blessed, no man can curse.
You prefer the devil and I prefer PMB, the God sent, the choice is mine.
As for the right thinking individuals, we shall eat from the fruits of our labour and as for you town cryers, may it be permanent in your life

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by fancy4eve(f): 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Lol tears indeed cheesy.

I'm simply opening the eyes of gullible Nigerians to the evil propaganda championed by you lots. No level of hate mongering will bring your beerfraud or deliver you from your nemesis in the political wilderness.

If anyone's existence is characterised by tears, lamentation and frustration, it's you IPOB yoots that spend every minute crying, wailing, lamenting and playing victim. Your lamentations from marginalization to political irrelevance are as sure as today's sunset grin

Be very assured that your propaganda will fail again like it did in 2015; just like Nnamdi Cownus propaganda was destroyed by the FG last year and his carcass was dissolved into nothingness ... Buhari will be re-elected no matter what it takes and your 5% votes are the least of APC's problems. Take that to the Bank cool
just wasted my precious tym reading rubbish.....y d so much hatred on IPOB, we now careless about ur useless political appointment nd now u can not let us hv 1 minute rest. Stop throwing blame game nd get back 2 work,. As far as we d IPOB are concern, we will make it big wit out ur YEYE political appointment nd pls tell ur brother 2 seat up onk
Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by eddyslim(m): 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s]
shatap ngeneukwenu you're loosing your job soon
start saving ooo
nothing will stop the terrorist Buhari from leaving and probably facing his crime against humanity in Hague grin
incase you don't know i am a lady
Be careful before that blood sucker bans you.. She did that to me for letting her know who she really is!
Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by SOFTENGR: 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
bakila:

A political neophyte spotted, wallowing in his provincial ignorance.
You are not politician. Stop talking where responsible people discuss.
Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by fancy4eve(f): 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
jnfoage:

May God bless you. This is how the real paid keyboard warriors will be exposed. That is their job, but that is what they call sane Nigerians. As I type right now, paid agents are out there searching for old pictures of sad events for another "fulani attack". Funny how fulani attacks are now reported only on Facebooks. What I know is that all my household members, friends and relations will use our PVCS wisely regardless of media propaganda to drive hate for a man whose only offence are as listed in the post below.

all dis rubbish 2 save d face of PMB..... My dear stop d funny campaign nd face reality.
Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2018
mema900:

You say this because of the way buhari dribbled dumb heads like you in 2015.

1 Like

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by jnfoage: 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
fancy4eve:
stop been selfish my frwnd, if buhari is in ur favour does not mean is in everybody,s favour, 90% of our citizen are wallowing in pain, hunger nd starvation, shading of innocent blood nd now u want a second term. I believe u know wat majority mean, wen 90% are suffering den u should know dat d government is not for d pple.....always say d truth nd it will set u free
Starvation, hunger and what have you are matters that have been discussed and can still be rediscussed, but this is about fake news of fulani attack being spread by paid agents to justify their pay, stop mixing them up. Mixing them up is a deliberate attempt to derail and submerge the truth about fulani attack with which the media is awashed.
But the truth is that, no media propaganda can stop me from voting a man whose only offence are as listed in the post below.

rxmusa:
THE UNDISPUTED FACTS

His Offence.

He stopped the payment of over N30billion monthly salaries to 50,000 national ghost workers.

He withdrew the license of rice, salt, sugar etc from one individual and spread the license to various interested group of people so as to stop the issue of monopoly.

He ordered the enforcement of BVN in the banking industry which stopped the illicit fraud perpetrated by private and public officials.

He ordered the enforcement of TSA where a single government parastatal operated over 43 accounts siphoning funds without remittance to the Federation Account.

He ordered the enforcement of payment and salaries of National Assembly members to be done through TSA.

He stopped the importation of rice from Thailand which our leaders used to siphon billions of naira yearly.

He blocked all the loop holes in the public sectors even though some avaricious Nigerians still cut their ways through sometimes.

He exposed them all in the Nigeria Police, Nigeria Army, Navy, Air force and prosecuted the corrupt officials involved.

He exposed Patience Jonathan N13b looted fund, N15b, N11b worth of hotel in Bayelsa, N2.5b laundered funds to her housemaids

He exposed the $2.1b insurgency funds shared among Femi Fani Kayode, Olisah metuh, Bafarawa, Nduka Obaigbena, Raymond Dokpesi and others.

He enforced the law to retrieve the N11b loan granted to Ben Murray Bruce which he refused to pay for 10years.

He exposed our Christian community where N7b was shared to them for election campaign by Jonathan.

He Enforced the EFCC to go after Ifeanyi Ubah who sold N11b worth of crude oil and pocketed same without the knowledge of NNPC

He stopped Intel(Atiku's Company) where trillions of Nigeria money was not remitted to the federation account over the years

He exposed our unscrupulous leaders both in APC and PDP even if the law could not prosecute them because of the lacuna in our laws.

Through Nigeria Customs, FIRS, JAMB, NIMASSA, Nigeria was able to realize over trillions of Naira remitted to the federation account,the first in Nigeria history.

PMB refused to die.

They did everything, they found nothing to pin him down with especially on corruption.

Those who never benefitted anything from the national looters are always right behind defending those who put them in their sorry states.

Curse him, wail, cry, shout, grumble, fumble, hate and even jump into the biggest ocean...he who God has blessed, no man can curse.
As for the right thinking individuals, we shall eat from the fruits of our labour and as for you town cryers, may it be permanent in your life

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by jnfoage: 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2018
fancy4eve:
all dis rubbish 2 save d face of PMB..... My dear stop d funny campaign nd face reality.
Nobody is saving the face of Buhari here, go and tell your paymasters that they have failed as there is no media noise that can stop me from voting a man whose only offence are as listed in the post below.
rxmusa:
THE UNDISPUTED FACTS

His Offence.

PMB refused to die.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by jaymichael(m): 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
fancy4eve:
I believe u re learned nd do hv eyes nd ears on d ground.....were is it written dat igboist are d one making FAKE,FALSE news about herdsmen....dey said one gud turn deserve another. Our God is not asleep, wen he promised 2 make Jonathan,s government ungovernable, He tut walls do not hv ears. My frwnd ur buhari of a brother is seriously reaping from wat he sow. Wen u Gv sumone WAKA, 4geting dat d back side of ur palm is also telling u WAKA. He should go nd finish wat he started nd stop lamenting
So you are still circulating this stale "we will make Nigeria ungovernable" tale and still attribute it to PMB When it was actually a member of the thieving party PDP then Alhaji Lawal Keita that made that statement. Research well before commenting on political threads.

2 Likes

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by PHILipu1(m): 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s] Buhari is a terrorist - ngeneukwenu
See this IPOB terrorist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by DriveByKiller: 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
IkpuNnu:

Hmmm! What an emotional retort from a man who intends to build his fortune on the blood of innocent Nigerians!

So the rumors are all fake and yet Buhari is trying to impose cattle colony across the 36 states of the federation for his Fulani herdsmen?

If you label pdp a Christian party, does it not then suffice that you’re a tribal , juvenile, unevolved parochial bigot no better than these bloodletting herdsmen?
Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by ogene007: 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
IkpuNnu:

You made a mess of your post by going down the path of ethnic and religious bigotry. PMB won the election because a substantial part of the christian population voted for him. You have only succeeded in reducing the 2019 elections into a Christian vs moslem thing which does PMB no good. You ought to be smarter.
Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by HomeOfMe(f): 12:17pm On Feb 08, 2018
IkpuNnu:
Ignore news making the rounds. GIGM has not been attacked by herdsmen. Pictures being shared have nothing to do with GIGM. Report is baseless and peddled by people intent on spreading fake news. Guests safety remains our priority and forms an integral part of our business model.

People who post this sort of false news to panic people àre called alarmists and rumour mongers. Because of this news,my cousin refused to board god is good bus this morning to warri. Una wan spoil business for the company.

3 Likes

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by hushpapi(m): 12:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
sorry has anyone seeing the dead body of any herdsmen?

1 Like

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by seunmsg(m): 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
The Fulani issue is now becoming a propaganda tool in the hands of the opposition. Very Sad!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by poweredcom(m): 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
fake news everywhere

1 Like

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by 12submarine(m): 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
HomeOfMe:
People who post this sort of false news to panic people àre called alarmists and rumour mongers. Because of this news,my cousin refused to board god is good bus this morning to warri. Una wan spoil business for the company.
I just don't know what is wrong with some people. I am against Buhari’s administration but the extent to which some people are going in creating problems is getting out of hand. If you don't like buhari, why not wait for election and send him packing? Must you cause war? Now, imagine what they have done to a transport company.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by GavelSlam: 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
hushpapi:
sorry has anyone seeing the dead body of any herdsmen?

Dem no dey die.

Only the victims can die.

Dem no even dey fit catch dem.

2 Likes

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by gennysq(f): 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
IkpuNnu:

But that does not erase the fact that Fulani herdsmen have gone rogue n are actually killing and harming people.
Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by 12submarine(m): 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2018
poweredcom:
fake news everywhere
Fake news, honestly. This is how even real news will start getting ignored. Which kind problem is this nah?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents / Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun / Atiku Speaks On Boko Haram Killing 100 Soldiers. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.