Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

"We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out (35521 Views)

Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku / Nigerian Embassy In Benin Republic Not Attacked – Federal Government / Assemblies Of God Church Was Not Attacked In Onitsha – Anambra Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by GavelSlam: 12:28pm On Feb 08, 2018
hushpapi:
sorry has anyone seeing the dead body of any herdsmen?

When I started asking questions on this forum there was no name that wasn't used against me.

Pretty soon they'll come for you.

Just have a strong chin.
Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by 12submarine(m): 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
gennysq:

But that does not erase the fact that Fulani herdsmen have gone rogue n are actually killing and harming people.
But does that mean people should start reporting what never happened? Do you know the danger of things like this? People might start ignoring real report as fake and that will be too bad. Please, people should tone down, no need doing things that may cause more havoc on innocent Nigerians, Buhari’s performance is enough to send him back to his village. War is not something we should pray for in this country.

1 Like

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by bakila: 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2018
SOFTENGR:

You are not politician. Stop talking where responsible people discuss.

Thanks, for pointing out that all you say is politricks.
Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by maasoap(m): 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2018
SOFTENGR:

You would have made some sense, but calling PDP a "christian" party makes you sound like Sambo, Jonathan’s VP and FFK (I don't want to use the right word so I don't get banned by mod) ...but you understand.
I will simply advise you to stop being a religious fanatic.
You remember that Sambo went to the north and called APC Christian party, he said Osinbajo was a pastor and FFK was busy telling southerners that APC is an Islamic party.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by maasoap(m): 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2018
hushpapi:
sorry has anyone seeing the dead body of any herdsmen?
You meant like those of seven who were killed and burnt in Gboko? Oh sorry, that was a fake news.
Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by otokx(m): 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2018
We just have to speak out against agents of darkness who go about sowing seeds of discord.

1 Like

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by carinmom(f): 12:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
americanson:
are u still alive?

undecided
Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by bcashy: 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s]
sorry i don't talk to yeroba Muslims

With your kind, this country is going no where.....you are disgusting if you must know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by Emycord: 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2018
IkpuNnu:
We all know, the evil, corrupt and discredited Regional Christian Party called PDP in conjunction with the idiotic people of Biafra(IPOB) are behind all the FAKE and sponsored FALSE news about Herdsmen.

They Want to return to feast on our treasury through the killings of fellow Nigerians. They are wicked and evil!

But we will resist their evil plan with everything we have.
I'M NOT SAYING IT HAPPENED OR NOT BUT I THINK THEY ARE SPEAKING FROM BUSINESS POINT OF VIEW. THEY DO NOT WISH TO LOSE CUSTOMERS BUT PLS LEAVE IPOB OUT OF THIS
Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by booblacain(m): 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2018
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s]
shatap ngeneukwenu you're loosing your job soon
start saving ooo
nothing will stop the terrorist Buhari from leaving and probably facing his crime against humanity in Hague grin
incase you don't know i am a lady

I doubt that is Ngene, that person is sarki.
Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by scobyhybrid(m): 1:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
IkpuNnu:
We all know, the evil, corrupt and discredited Regional Christian Party called PDP in conjunction with the idiotic people of Biafra(IPOB) are behind all the FAKE and sponsored FALSE news about Herdsmen.

They Want to return to feast on our treasury through the killings of fellow Nigerians. They are wicked and evil!

you can say all you want. but the truth about the matter is that buhari isn't fit to be president, i don't blame anyone about anything going on in Nigeria, because behind every story their is either a lie or a little bit of exaggeration.
Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by dragunov: 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
IkpuNnu postu=64881535:

Listen Oponnu(or what is that your moniker) PDP is neither a sectional nor christian party. That is how people like you, intolerant bigots, would fan the embers of religious hatred and ethnic imbroglio, causing unnecessary deaths and loss of property. PDP permeates everywhere in Nigeria and anybody, regardless of regardless of religion, can be a member. If not for that Otueke Fool who brought disgrace to the South, punks like Opponnu would not be viewing reality from the prism of a hateful religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by SOFTENGR: 1:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
maasoap:

You remember that Sambo went to the north and called APC Christian party, he said Osinbajo was a pastor and FFK was busy telling southerners that APC is an Islamic party.
Exactly! Politicians divide the masses by their utterances while they are united in enriching themselves.
In the true sense, their is no religious party but crooks who sound religious to win the hearts of gullible followers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
seunmsg:
The Fulani issue is now becoming a propaganda tool in the hands of the opposition. Very Sad!
u mean the way it was in buhari hands with boko harem during Jonathan's time?
Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by 9jariana: 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
GavelSlam:

Your painting/photoshop skills are weak.
If he did that with a computer (which i'm sure it wasn't ), the app is photo paint.
That guy is too dull to handle the complexities of photoshop

1 Like

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by elampiro(m): 2:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
puffpuff:
God is good motors does not use luxury but smaller buses for its operation. Its fleet branded colour is white. The vehicle used in the propaganda is a yellow painted luxury bus.

You obviously are the only one who didn't get the propaganda audio messages that circulated whatsapp from girls who said Fulani herdsmen killed all passengers in God is good motors, Iyare and many buses in Lagos road but only them were safe. That no one should travel Lagos road again. They claim to be Igbinedion Uni students. For two or three days now it has been circulating. Thisday and Edo State govt investigation revealed nothing like that happened.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by CoolAmbience(m): 2:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
IkpuNnu:

I always knew this is about the elections.

We are watching.

1 Like

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by 9jariana: 2:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
elampiro:

You obviously are the only one who didn't get the propaganda audio messages that circulated whatsapp from girls who said Fulani herdsmen killed all passengers in God is good motors, Iyare and many buses in Lagos road but only them were safe. That no one should travel Lagos road again. They claim to be Igbinedion Uni students. For two or three days now it has been circulating. Thisday and Edo State govt investigation revealed nothing like that happened.
I was surprised that people fell for this trick, this strategy has been around for a while and it always turns out false

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
IkpuNnu:

I am not saying you are totally wrong. Perharps, it was a fake news. But have you thought of it that GIGM might have said that so as not to lose their customers?
Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by puffpuff: 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
elampiro:

I will be glad if I get link to the audio. My comment was based on a post I saw here yesterday
Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by Assassin101: 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
ikpu gi o na ato nnu nnu?
IkpuNnu:

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by AlanSugar(m): 4:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
QuotaSystem:
Every criminal now hides under the guise of "Herdsmen" to perpetuate their heinous crimes and get away with it. The usually crime riddled south where you used to hear about armed robbery, kidnappings, assassinations etc. daily, has suddenly become peaceful and lawful since the "herdsmen menace" started. Did all those criminals suddenly disappear because of the herdsmen? Ask yourself.

The fact that the opposition and IPOB sympathisers are feasting fat on this menace speaks volumes. They are squeezing out every drop of political capital they can get to discredit the PMB administration. These satanic agents even go the length of pulling up 8 year old armed robbery and road accident pictures, attach them to fake audio recordings and broadcast it on whatsapp just to ensure the "Fulani herdsmen" propaganda continues for their selfish political interests and to further heat up the polity. Sherlock Holmes the legendary investigator once said " to find the source or perpetrator of any crime, find the motive behind the crime" i.e who is benefiting from the menace. The real actors behind the herdsmen drama will definitely be exposed in due time.

We will surely overcome their evil political agenda and PMB will AGAIN defy all propaganda and emerge victorious regardless. He has the numbers and we stand firmly with him to govern for another term.

Good observation my brother, pdp and its band wagons are a terribly evil lot. @ the criminals of Southern origin and their crimes, I guess they went up north to join the herdsmen. We need to be careful of ourselves, this country and its citizens suck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by Annydora(f): 4:40pm On Feb 08, 2018
stories are meant to be properly investigated and checked before being sent out to thehearing/views of the masses.

Have you tried our bulk sms marketing platform?
You get guaranteed delivery, delivery reports or sms refunds
(or your money back) if your messages are not delivered.
www.smsmarketingportal.com

1 Like

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
IkpuNnu:

Very insightful.

Their big wigs have also recruited the mainstream media to do their bidding; closely watch the following: Channels, AIT, Silver Bird etc and note how they more frequently concentrate on anti- Buhari/ ant-government news, often with biased unbalanced presentations (previously it was Kanu/IPOB, and now it is Fulani herdsmen) - however, the intelligent amongst us are not buying it.

Come 2019 Baba will still be there and many of them may have to choose poison to put themselves out of their misery.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by Freeman59: 5:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
IkpuNnu:

anty go rest your rotten ikpu one side. Buhari is done. He cant even see you.
Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by ballerin(m): 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
puffpuff:
God is good motors does not use luxury but smaller buses for its operation. Its fleet branded colour is white. The vehicle used in the propaganda is a yellow painted luxury bus.
my sweetpuffpuff, is this moniker your inspiration?
Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
puffpuff:
puffpuff grin here u are again

1 Like

Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
ballerin:
my sweetpuffpuff, is this moniker your inspiration?
nope
Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by brightalo17: 7:28pm On Feb 08, 2018
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s]
shatap ngeneukwenu you're loosing your job soon
start saving ooo
nothing will stop the terrorist Buhari from leaving and probably facing his crime against humanity in Hague grin
incase you don't know i am a lady
The bold line made me want to examine your brain , because no normal human will ever think like that.
Re: "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out by ballerin(m): 7:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
nope
ok.
can't wait to have a taste of ur sweetness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northeast APC Youths Declare War Against Shettima / Femi Adesina: How Orji Kalu Reacted About My Leaving 'Daily Sun' To Serve Buhari / Deji Adeyanju Criticises Tinubu For Riding In 120 Car Convoy, Supporters React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.