Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend (52333 Views)

Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating / The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend / Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Odiriance4all(m): 3:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
The cause of His death is spiritual not because of love. Only those who can think will understand

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by fresherdanU: 3:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
YOU HAVE A SHALLOW MIND

divinehand2003:
This is a perfect example of a WEAK MAN. May his feeble soul RIP.
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by 2shure: 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2018
all cause of pussy
weak ass niggi
my kind of life
i live for today
dont gif a fuc bout tmrw
bich
i've ran out of love

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by buhariguy(m): 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2018
SOFTENGR:

Read at Romans 6:7 "For he that is dead is freed from sin." (King James Version)
why you not also die, so you will be free from sin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by begwong: 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2018
SOFTENGR:

Read at Romans 6:7 "For he that is dead is freed from sin." (King James Version)
Do you need to commit anymore sin while in hell?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by whogoesthere: 3:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
SOFTENGR:

False doctrine, keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by mbos: 3:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
divinehand2003:

That why he chose to live in a country led by a woman
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by smartolala(m): 3:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
No matter what one may be passing through,i am of the opinion that suicide should not be the last resort,God knows it all.fare well bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by SOFTENGR: 3:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
whogoesthere:
False doctrine, keep deceiving yourself
The bible teaching false doctrine or you?
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by SOFTENGR: 3:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
begwong:

Do you need to commit anymore sin while in hell?
Which hell? Muslim hell or your own hell? grin
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by lesson44: 3:17pm On Feb 08, 2018
The guy needed help. He was was suffering from mental health.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by ikept(m): 3:17pm On Feb 08, 2018
TheSoothedSoul:
Who is gonna die because of me?
Aunty, Jesus already died for u.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
Interesting
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
Weak is the best way to describe this man, you kill yourself because of a woman or whatever what you are going through if I can be where I am today not just by my power but the power of the most high God I believe anyone can also bounce back from whatever they are facing up in life, Rip anyway.
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by whogoesthere: 3:23pm On Feb 08, 2018
SOFTENGR:

The bible teaching false doctrine or you?
Bible teaching sir. The scripture was misinterpreted by the poster. He that is dead cannot sin because he or she is out of this sinful world. As humans sin is only possible only in this world after which judgement, you shall remain judged based on how you have lived your life on earth.
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by oruma19: 3:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
goldcoinhub:
A 35-year-old Nigerian man, Francis Ibegbulem, has been laid to rest, days after committing suicide in Altenstadt Bayern, Germany.

It was reported that Ibegbulem, from Imo State, moved to Germany from Turkey in 2015 and he was granted 3 years asylum by the German government.

According to associates in the European country, Ibegbulm was said to have made an initial attempt to kill himself with a knife. He was then rescued by friends after which he ran into the forest to hang himself.

When friends didn't hear from him for some days, a search party was organised before his corpse was then discovered in a nearby forest.

The circumstances surrounding his death is still unclear, as some of his friends said that he used to complain about unseen beings following him around, and that he used to soliloquize, prompting his company to sack him.

Some of his friends are also of the believe that the man got jilted by a girl he left in Nigeria. He is reported to have invested so much in her but it eventually happened that the girl got married to another man in 2017.

The Nigerian man was said to have been seriously heartbroken over the issue and he spoke to himself most of the times, in what looked like he was already losing his mind.

According to media reports, one of his friends who was interviewed says:

"We made so much effort to rescue Francis when it was obvious he was losing his mind. Everyone was aware of the lady he was dating before he left Nigeria and news spread to use here that she got married last year. Since then Francis has not been the same"

Francis has been buried in Germany as no family member laid claim to his corpse in the country as well as from Nigeria

http://lailasnews.com/nigerian-man-germany-commits-suicide-jilted-girlfriend/

rot in hell man. U were a fool. Biggest ever liveth..may Satan punish u very well for taking ur life instead of making money and marry a celebrity that will make ur runaway girlfriend come begging... Bleep u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Princeboca12(m): 3:27pm On Feb 08, 2018
Having read some pathetic comments, am highly disappointed at the level of stupidity some people express here. Many people don't understand what depression is. Have been there before so I know what I passed through. Thank God for life.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by lanocfoods: 3:28pm On Feb 08, 2018
divinehand2003:
You don't know the real story dear
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by delishpot: 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
SteveGossipsBlog:
WOMEN? fear WOMEN....
Who knows the amount of money this man must have wasted on her life? who knows if he used his life savings to help her in life.... who knows?
And now, she decided to go away and get married to someone different...
but still on still......suicide is not the solution....

Ehn, because men have never left a woman that sacrificed much for them only to marry someone else.
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by tivta(m): 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
died for pussy, what a sissy...
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Follygunners: 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2018
SOFTENGR:

This is the BIGGEST issue with most Christians in our nation... we tend to mis-interprete God's word for our selfish benefit. It's divine grace to understand it.

Free from sin in this context simply means the dead can no longer commit sin for, they're dead. Unless they're saved prior to death... we know the rest. R.I.P to the young man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by IamEmem(m): 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
iyatrustee:
What happened to picking up the pieces of your life and moving on?

Wow!! you are beautiful with a captivating smile, indeed i am captivated like a man taken unawares into captivity, i must confess i took sometime admiring the face like one who just saw another wonder of the world. Can you advise me of your coordinates pls.
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Follygunners: 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
delishpot:

Ehn, because men have never left a woman that sacrificed much for them only to marry someone else.

Asiwin
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by delishpot: 3:46pm On Feb 08, 2018
Follygunners:

Asiwin

Na so e dey do you?
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by walezy85: 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
SOFTENGR:

its not talking about physical death but death to flesh
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by moski5(m): 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
modelmike7:
Anyone that commits suicide goes straight to hell, so says the Holy Book.

where does it say so??
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by HopeRisingmatte(m): 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
modelmike7:
Anyone that commits suicide goes straight to hell, so says the Holy Book.
Can u site were the Holy book says such Pls? The chapter and verse Pls? And which of the Holy book. Bible or Koran or which other one Pls? Am curious to know.
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by KingCassy(m): 3:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
Never ever ever give money that you can't let go to anybody your gf inclusive! That's the golden rule...

I'm KingCassy

In other news... Get your mtn, Airtel and ETISALAT data from me at cheap rate eg mtn 1gb for N600 etc... I also buy iTunes, Amazon and Google Play Card at juicy rate.
Visit my thread for more info @ https://www.nairaland.com/4092873/kobohub-mtn-etisalat-data-services#61047344
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Hust0n(m): 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2018
Pregnant Lady Invites Big Booty Stripper For Her Baby Shower=>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjI023ZSsR4
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Galantis: 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
Me no go kee ma sef because of woman ooooo, Nigerian women be like Chinese products "Dem no get guarantee" grin grin ;Di instead of putting all your energy into chasing after women, be creative and be an entrepreneur. My 2 cents
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Easy1401(m): 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
This guy must be Emmanuel Eboue brother who lost all what he labour for to white pussy, RIP man...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview / Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.