Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Need A Travel Mate? Come Here! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need A Travel Mate? Come Here! (1414 Views)

UK Announces Electronic Travel Authorisation As A Travel Requirement Into UK / 3 to 4 Countries: I Need A Travel Partner / Nigerian Man Shouts At US Airline Hostess "Do You Think I Am Your Mate?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Travel Mate? Come Here! by jeomegso: 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
hello.............

Long story short; if you want to travel around nigeria or over the seas (or under), you want to tour the country, the countinent, the world as the case may be...you dont have to do it alone.

i know its not in the nature of Nigerians to want to go on an adventure but there are lots to places to visit before you die(life's too short).

you can start with road trips within nigeria, go to places you've never been, see new faces, new cultures...
you can decide on next adventure to visit other countries in west africa (could also be road trips, doesnt have to expensive)...
then other african countries, then asia, then europe....etc...you never know.

As for me, i want to start visiting other nigerian cities and villages then west africa, then other african countries then abroad...

if you're interested in stuff like this, hit this space!

you can also say where you want to visit, so someone else who wants to go can be your travel mate/companion.

oya! lets wander.

1 Like

Re: Need A Travel Mate? Come Here! by divineappo(m): 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
na person wey don chop belle full dey travel upandan
Re: Need A Travel Mate? Come Here! by Kingsley10000: 6:33am On Feb 24, 2018
I WANT TO TRAVEL TO UAE FOR HUSTLE ANYBODY INTERESTED IN THAT COUNTRY SHOULD QUOTE ME LET'S START PROCURING OUR DOCUMENT
Re: Need A Travel Mate? Come Here! by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 24, 2018
Nairalanders have driven from UK to Nigeria. Look for the thread.
Re: Need A Travel Mate? Come Here! by MrMay8: 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2018
Kingsley10000:
I WANT TO TRAVEL TO UAE FOR HUSTLE ANYBODY INTERESTED IN THAT COUNTRY SHOULD QUOTE ME LET'S START PROCURING OUR DOCUMENT
same here
Re: Need A Travel Mate? Come Here! by Kingsley10000: 7:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
MrMay8:
same here
Whatsapp me make we reason together 08087411113
Re: Need A Travel Mate? Come Here! by Kingsley10000: 7:11pm On Feb 24, 2018
would also like to travel to australia for hustle,if i can get farm work or factory job,i'll be contented..any like mind in the house
Re: Need A Travel Mate? Come Here! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
Kingsley10000:
would also like to travel to australia for hustle,if i can get farm work or factory job,i'll be contented..any like mind in the house

I'm asking the following questions with full faith and honesty.

1) If you're willing to go and hustle on a farm in Australia, why can't you do the same here in Nigeria? I want to hear your reasons.

2) If you're willing to go and hustle in a factory in Australia, why can't you do the same here in Nigeria?

Do me a favor and do the following on Sunday morning:

1) When you wake up and before you get out of bed, make a promise to yourself that you are going to be fastidious on the following assignment.
2) Envision where you want to be in the future, think of short and long-term goals. You're not going to be Dangote in short-term so be realistic.
3) Buy a dedicated small notebook and a dedicated pen.
4) Write down activities that you see people are spending money on around you.
5) At the end of the week, revisit your notes and prioritize them.

Your job is to find a way to make the process better for those activities that are in demand and that are affordable for you to get into.

1 Like

Re: Need A Travel Mate? Come Here! by Kingsley10000: 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2018
So what you're saying in a nutshell is that it's not worth it travelling abroad for greener pasture...there are limited opportunies here with frustrating economy,coupled with other constraints like no power lack of basic amenities..it's very hard to thrive here.a friend of mine(graduate)after donkey yearz of unemployment settled with 20k teaching job.what business can u do amid this recession?
Re: Need A Travel Mate? Come Here! by Kingsley10000: 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2018
I have done poultry biz.imaging after spending approximately 1000(cost of production per bird)u will be selling it 1200.is that one biz?yes abroad is not a bed of roses,they have their own peculiar challenges but when in comparism with 9ja,you will see that we are lagging behind in all ramification.imagine getting a hotel,cleaning,factory or teaching job in a countries like uae,canada or australia that pays remuneration equivalent to 200k monthly with condusive environment and standard basic amenities.what else do one need?
Re: Need A Travel Mate? Come Here! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
Kingsley10000:
So what you're saying in a nutshell is that it's not worth it travelling abroad for greener pasture...there are limited opportunies here with frustrating economy,coupled with other constraints like no power lack of basic amenities..it's very hard to thrive here.a friend of mine(graduate)after donkey yearz of unemployment settled with 20k teaching job.what business can u do amid this recession?

I'm requesting that you investigte opportunities in Nigeria instead of clamoring to go and slave abroad.

But it's your life.

Good luck Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Need A Travel Mate? Come Here! by Kingsley10000: 8:55pm On Feb 24, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I'm requesting that you investigte opportunities in Nigeria instead of clamoring to go and slave abroad.

But it's your life.

Good luck Sir.
thanks for your advice.so the grass isnt truely greener on the other side.can you whatsapp,there is something confidential would like to discuss wit u.Lets not derail the thread
Re: Need A Travel Mate? Come Here! by timifakay(m): 5:41am On Feb 25, 2018
EgunMogaji:

But it's your life.

Good luck Sir.

Seems he's convinced nothing good can come out of Nigeria for him.
Re: Need A Travel Mate? Come Here! by Pholarchemee: 8:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
jeomegso:
hello.............

Long story short; if you want to travel around nigeria or over the seas (or under), you want to tour the country, the countinent, the world as the case may be...you dont have to do it alone.

i know its not in the nature of Nigerians to want to go on an adventure but there are lots to places to visit before you die(life's too short).

you can start with road trips within nigeria, go to places you've never been, see new faces, new cultures...
you can decide on next adventure to visit other countries in west africa (could also be road trips, doesnt have to expensive)...
then other african countries, then asia, then europe....etc...you never know.

As for me, i want to start visiting other nigerian cities and villages then west africa, then other african countries then abroad...

if you're interested in stuff like this, hit this space!

you can also say where you want to visit, so someone else who wants to go can be your travel mate/companion.

oya! lets wander.

I'm interested in touring Nigeria as well, how do we talk privately on this?
Re: Need A Travel Mate? Come Here! by jeomegso: 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
Pholarchemee:

I'm interested in touring Nigeria as well, how do we talk privately on this?

jeomegso@yahoo.com
Re: Need A Travel Mate? Come Here! by xplotech(m): 8:58am On Jul 24, 2018
Anyone with useful info here, I want to travel to Sierra lone from Nigeria . Which type of
Business trives over there. I am a tv satellite installer

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lets Talk About Belgium / What Would You Give To Live Here? / Hw Am I Going To Cope In Australia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.