Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

PDP Chieftain Blasts Osinbajo For Advising Nigerians Against Defending Self - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chieftain Blasts Osinbajo For Advising Nigerians Against Defending Self (1393 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel / Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React / Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Chieftain Blasts Osinbajo For Advising Nigerians Against Defending Self by callydon(m): 2:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
Senator Aniete Okon, a pioneer Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has lambasted the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo for allegedly saying Nigerians should pray for Fulani herdsmen rather than defend themselves.

In a statement he signed, Oko insisted that Osinbajo’s interpretation of the crisis between Fulani herdsmen and farmers was wrong.

He wondered who Osinbajo would preach to if Nigerians are all killed for opting not to defend themselves against the marauding Fulani herdsmen.

The statement reads, “Vice President Osinbajo was quoted to have said Nigerians should not defend themselves against Fulani terrorists when attacked but should pray for them.

“Is that what the VP is supposed to say concerning innocent Nigerians? The Vice President who lives in a bubble devoid of realities of our present day Nigeria thinks that spirituality and religious orientation provide sufficient grounds to overlook safety and protection and what constitutes threats to safety and protection of lives and property.

“This attempt to make martyrs of innocent and unwilling citizens suffering untold hardship inflicted by the government poses rather worrying questions on the humanity index of this administration. Are Nigerians to seal their lips, sit foolishly while we wait in prayer for violent death?

“Who will the Vice President lead when the citizens are wiped out? Who will Pastor Osinbajo preach to if Christians are wiped out? This situation calls for caution.”

Re: PDP Chieftain Blasts Osinbajo For Advising Nigerians Against Defending Self by Mogidi: 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
Osinbanjo is complicit in the killings.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain Blasts Osinbajo For Advising Nigerians Against Defending Self by veli1(m): 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2018
Dis Idiot Is A Bastard Of D Highest Order.
Re: PDP Chieftain Blasts Osinbajo For Advising Nigerians Against Defending Self by clarocuzioo(m): 4:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
As a professor of law, as a pastor and as a V. P., Prof. Yemi Osibanjo is a huge disappointment to the legal community, the Christian community and the society at large.
Instead of him to use his professorship and position as a V. P. To defend the defenseless Christian community that voted massively for him, he is advising them to pray for Fulani herdsmen while Fulani herdsmen are wielding AK 47 and matchets. Shame on him and the blood of the innocent will be on his head. Sometimes. E ago a Redeem Pastor was murdered and today the murderers are walking freely, yet we have a VP who is a top figure in RCCG.
TO everyone please rise up and defend yourself by all means necessary, you have a right to defend and protect yourself against every form of danger.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain Blasts Osinbajo For Advising Nigerians Against Defending Self by deltaisgreat: 4:58pm On Feb 08, 2018
Let osibande pray very well and drive alone in sambisa forest to boko boys camp. If he comes back alive then I will vote for apc in 2019. Shikina
Re: PDP Chieftain Blasts Osinbajo For Advising Nigerians Against Defending Self by FarahAideed: 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
I feel for Osinbanjo , working with a blood thirsty retarded Dullard can make look like a slow poke
Re: PDP Chieftain Blasts Osinbajo For Advising Nigerians Against Defending Self by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
clarocuzioo:
As a professor of law, as a pastor and as a V. P., Prof. Yemi Osibanjo is a huge disappointment to the legal community, the Christian community and the society at large.
Instead of him to use his professorship and position as a V. P.

You no get professor for your family?
What is his position as VP?
To defend the defenseless Christian community that voted massively for him, he is advising them to pray for Fulani herdsmen while Fulani herdsmen are wielding AK 47 and matchets.
What'd Jesus do when Peter cut somebody's ear with machete

Shame on him and the blood of the innocent will be on his head. Sometimes. E ago a Redeem Pastor was murdered and today the murderers are walking freely, yet we have a VP who is a top figure in RCCG.
TO everyone please rise up and defend yourself by all means necessary, you have a right to defend and protect yourself against every form of danger.
Re: PDP Chieftain Blasts Osinbajo For Advising Nigerians Against Defending Self by LORDOFAFONJAS: 6:17pm On Feb 08, 2018
Adeboye sold this criminal to us
Re: PDP Chieftain Blasts Osinbajo For Advising Nigerians Against Defending Self by clarocuzioo(m): 6:40pm On Feb 08, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:

You no get professor for your family?
What is his position as VP?

What'd Jesus do when Peter cut somebody's ear with machete

I don't blame you, because these terrorists have not raped your wife or mother in ur presence and butchered you or somebody closely related to you, that's why you don't understand the gravity of the wickedness these people are perpetrating, you are speaking from a comfort zone yet people are been butchered on per second basis in this country.
Since the sanctity of life no longer means anything to us, since cows now have more value than humans lives in this country, yet we have "people" in position that will speak up for the weak and the defenseless.
Even the Bible said faith without good works is dead, so something must be done urgently and drastically, not just praying.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain Blasts Osinbajo For Advising Nigerians Against Defending Self by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
clarocuzioo:

I don't blame you, because these terrorists have not raped your wife or mother in ur presence and butchered you or somebody closely related to you, that's why you don't understand the gravity of the wickedness these people are perpetrating, you are speaking from a comfort zone yet people are been butchered on per second basis in this country.
i am not stupid like you
i am a soldier
my brother is a soldir
my father is a soldier
my sisters and mother are abroad where it's safer
when i see armed men i allow them in peace instead of running my mouth
if they are just killing for sport then i defend myself instead of lamenting
it is you that is typing from safe space
it is u that does not understand gravity of ranting online like a fool instead of doing the needful and defending yourself like a man
crocodile tears won't help you or the people you're drinking panadol for their headache
when you're tired of burying your family memebers you will do wwhat civilain jtf and bakassi boys did when enough was enough
right now you're still enjoying the suffering that's why you're running your mouth here instaed of facing your real enemies

Since the sanctity of life no longer means anything to us, since cows now have more value than humans lives in this country, yet we have "people" in position that will speak up for the weak and the defenseless.
Even the Bible said faith without good works is dead, so something must be done urgently and drastically, not just praying.
Re: PDP Chieftain Blasts Osinbajo For Advising Nigerians Against Defending Self by clevvermind(m): 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
Osinbajo is a big disappointment.
Re: PDP Chieftain Blasts Osinbajo For Advising Nigerians Against Defending Self by clarocuzioo(m): 7:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:

i am not stupid like you
i am a soldier
my brother is a soldir
my father is a soldier
my sisters and mother are abroad where it's safer
when i see armed men i allow them in peace instead of running my mouth
if they are just killing for sport then i defend myself instead of lamenting
it is you that is typing from safe space
it is u that does not understand gravity of ranting online like a fool instead of doing the needful and defending yourself like a man
crocodile tears won't help you or the people you're drinking panadol for their headache
when you're tired of burying your family memebers you will do wwhat civilain jtf and bakassi boys did when enough was enough
right now you're still enjoying the suffering that's why you're running your mouth here instaed of facing your real enemies

Please grow up and get matured, goodbye

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain Blasts Osinbajo For Advising Nigerians Against Defending Self by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:49pm On Feb 08, 2018
clarocuzioo:

Please grow up and get matured, goodbye
hahahahaha
sense has fallen on you ba
you too you've seen your foolishness in ranting instead of defending yourself against killers
Re: PDP Chieftain Blasts Osinbajo For Advising Nigerians Against Defending Self by clarocuzioo(m): 8:06pm On Feb 08, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
hahahahaha
you too you've seen your foolishness in ranting instead of defending yourself against killers

Am only trying not to continue tolerating your foolishness and immaturity, I thought you would have gotten the message.
First of all am from Aba and you know very well how we deal with them anytime they misbehave, Good a thing you mentioned bakassi boys, but that does not mean I should not fault the vp's hypocrisy.
They were quick to deploy the military with jet fighters to ipob members who have no single gun or recorded a single case of killing, yet they are here telling people to pray when Fulani herdsmen are been Armed with AK47 RIFLES, and you want me to lecture you on how dangerous that gun is, yet you call yourself and your family people soldiers?
Or you feel because you family is in America so those in benue their life is worthless and should be killed? Or how will they fight people with ak47 as a soldier you claim to be? Do you not see the level of your foolishness and immaturity even as a soldier? Do I need to remind you that as a soldier your primary responsibility is to protect any for of aggression or invasion on the Nigerian soil foreign or local?
As a soldier you claim to be when you get to the battle field do you just pray while you enemies are firing?
Please I have never seen this level of foolishness, shallow mindedness and wickedness from a soldier. The military is a respected and disciplined profession, I doubt if you have any.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain Blasts Osinbajo For Advising Nigerians Against Defending Self by Omeokachie: 8:10pm On Feb 08, 2018
These days, he seems to prefer being called "prof", and not "pastor".
Re: PDP Chieftain Blasts Osinbajo For Advising Nigerians Against Defending Self by SIRmanjar(m): 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
Short he goat.. angry

Person wey suppose dey protect Christian interest.
Re: PDP Chieftain Blasts Osinbajo For Advising Nigerians Against Defending Self by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
clarocuzioo:

Am only trying not to continue tolerating your foolishness and immaturity,

so telling truth is now foolish and immature
i think you mean your immaturity and your foolishness
I thought you would have gotten the message.
what message
that you are an immature fool who throws insults when losing debate?
o i got that

First of all am from Aba and you know very well how we deal with them anytime they misbehave, Good a thing you mentioned bakassi boys, but that does not mean I should not fault the vp's hypocrisy.
and my message is ,who faulting epp since 1605 abi wen slavery start sef

They were quick to deploy the military with jet fighters to ipob members who have no single gun or recorded a single case of killing,
ipob is a direct serious threat to oyel moni and nigeria politicians survival

yet they are here telling people to pray when Fulani herdsmen are been Armed with AK47 RIFLES,
yes na
is that not what you ppl do,pray instead of work

and you want me to lecture you on how dangerous that gun is,

guns aren't dangerous
people are
yet you call yourself and your family people soldiers?
if you like hate from now till you die it won't stop us from being soldiers
just as my hating won,t stop u from being foolish and immature

Or you feel because you family is in America so those in benue their life is worthless and should be killed?
of course their life is worthless
if it were worthful they would've taken better care of the life
we valued our life so we joined army and moved our women to safer location so we can have free fire zone and not worry about casualties on our side of loved ones
if the farmers cared they would've removed their wives or protected them

Or how will they fight people with ak47 as a soldier you claim to be?
with anpther ak or bigger dumdum
or how are they killing them now?
with cowries?

Do you not see the level of your foolishness and immaturity even as a soldier? Do I need to remind you that as a soldier your primary responsibility is to protect any for of aggression or invasion on the Nigerian soil foreign or local?
soldiers don,t settle domestic or local matters
that s police work
get your facts right fool
our primary duty is to take orders not form rambo
everyone gets dead when forming rambo
no be hollywood o

As a soldier you claim to be when you get to the battle field do you just pray while you enemies are firing?

as a non fool why are you waiting for army to save you on battle field?

Please I have never seen this level of foolishness, shallow mindedness and wickedness from a soldier.

hate to break it to you
all soldiers are wicked
there is no room for social justice in the army
The military is a respected and disciplined profession, I doubt if you have any.
now you're just rambling
that last sentence doesn't even make sense
Re: PDP Chieftain Blasts Osinbajo For Advising Nigerians Against Defending Self by henrysam(m): 8:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
clarocuzioo:
Instead of him to use his professorship and position as a V. P. To defend the defenseless Christian community that voted massively for him, he is advising them to pray for Fulani herdsmen while Fulani herdsmen are wielding AK 47 and matchets. Shame on him and the blood of the innocent will be on his head. Sometimes. E ago a Redeem Pastor was murdered and today the murderers are walking freely, yet we have a VP who is a top figure in RCCG.
Everybody in APC is a disappointment.
I can't see any reasonable person amongst them. Look at what they turn this country to.
Re: PDP Chieftain Blasts Osinbajo For Advising Nigerians Against Defending Self by clarocuzioo(m): 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
hahahahaha

First of all you are not saying any truth, your comments are full of hypocrisy.
We have to fault the VP and speak up for the defenseless, if faulting has not helped why do they want to shut down the social media, why are they monitoring g the comments on social media, so my dear looks like you are in stone age, that's where your immaturity shows.
You contradict yourself, soldiers were deployed to stop armless and non violent ipob, now we have a situation where people are parading freely with AK47, killing, raping and committing all sorts of attrocities, you now remember that soldiers don't settle local or domestic matters, please give me a different definition of hypocrisy.
And please if you are a soldier, we appreciate your servive to the country, but please don't feel people do not have the opportunity of being in the military. It's all a function of choice and there's nothing special about that.
I was offered that opportunity and I refused it, because I cannot live a regimented life style and today I have set up my company where people work for me and I pay them, that's my vision, that's my passion , I have my other brothers who joined, my family is full of naval ratings, it's a function of choice, please don't over pride yourself.
Re: PDP Chieftain Blasts Osinbajo For Advising Nigerians Against Defending Self by KingNom(m): 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
Who has noticed that it will be easy for the North to rig 2019 elections in favor of Buhari or his 'Protege'?

The Security Chiefs are MOSTLY Northerners, hence with the influence, they can win again!

Something SHOULD URGENTLY be done to correct the Federal Character Principle in Public Office Appointment (especially Security Chiefs) or else... (Remember Benue!)

Kindly reshare TILL it is fixed
Re: PDP Chieftain Blasts Osinbajo For Advising Nigerians Against Defending Self by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
clarocuzioo:

First of all you are not saying any truth,
'course i am

your comments are full of hypocrisy.
do you know meaning of hypocrisy

We have to fault the VP and speak up for the defenseless, if faulting has not helped why do they want to shut down the social media, why are they monitoring g the comments on social media, so my dear looks like you are in stone age, that's where your immaturity shows.
You contradict yourself, soldiers were deployed to stop armless and non violent ipob, now we have a situation where people are parading freely with AK47, killing, raping and committing all sorts of attrocities, you now remember that soldiers don't settle local or domestic matters, please give me a different definition of hypocrisy.
is like english is your problem
govt doesn't give a Bleep about you
you are on your own
deal with it

And please if you are a soldier, we appreciate your servive to the country,

this is not america
you don't appreciate anything
nnobody appreciates oppressors
but please don't feel people do not have the opportunity of being in the military. It's all a function of choice and there's nothing special about that.
and they CHOSE to not fight
they chose to bend over and take it in the asss
so they should stop complaining and allow us hia word

I was offered that opportunity and I refused it, because I cannot live a regimented life style and today I have set up my company where people work for me and I pay them, that's my vision, that's my passion , I have my other brothers who joined, my family is full of naval ratings, it's a function of choice, please don't over pride yourself.
thank goodness you exposed yourself
why don,t you send your brothers to go and face armed robbers
shebi they are also soldiers
you chose the cowards way
the lazy way
i also chose to leave
do you hear me complain
so stop crying more than the bereaved since you had the chance to do something but chose to make money and be powerless

ps

if armed robber start robbing raping and killing your neighbours
willl you be faulting vp or will you defend youself by any means necessary
when e pain you well you will get sense
Re: PDP Chieftain Blasts Osinbajo For Advising Nigerians Against Defending Self by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
"IPOB is a threat to Nigeria's unity and we the Federal Executive must crush them and their activities by fire by thunder. So we beg true Nigerians to provide our security agencies with IPOB's information/plans/activities for proper action to be taken immediately!" ~ VP Prof. Osibanjo

ON FULANI HERDSMEN KILLINGS:
"I plead to Nigerians Don’t Retaliate Fulani Herdsmen Killings, Pray For Them Instead; just as we the Federal Executive are praying hard now." ~ VP Prof. Osinbajo
Re: PDP Chieftain Blasts Osinbajo For Advising Nigerians Against Defending Self by ANOWEDGREAT: 5:29am On Feb 09, 2018
callydon:
Senator Aniete Okon, a pioneer Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has lambasted the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo for allegedly saying Nigerians should pray for Fulani herdsmen rather than defend themselves.

In a statement he signed, Oko insisted that Osinbajo’s interpretation of the crisis between Fulani herdsmen and farmers was wrong.

He wondered who Osinbajo would preach to if Nigerians are all killed for opting not to defend themselves against the marauding Fulani herdsmen.

The statement reads, “Vice President Osinbajo was quoted to have said Nigerians should not defend themselves against Fulani terrorists when attacked but should pray for them.

“Is that what the VP is supposed to say concerning innocent Nigerians? The Vice President who lives in a bubble devoid of realities of our present day Nigeria thinks that spirituality and religious orientation provide sufficient grounds to overlook safety and protection and what constitutes threats to safety and protection of lives and property.

“This attempt to make martyrs of innocent and unwilling citizens suffering untold hardship inflicted by the government poses rather worrying questions on the humanity index of this administration. Are Nigerians to seal their lips, sit foolishly while we wait in prayer for violent death?

“Who will the Vice President lead when the citizens are wiped out? Who will Pastor Osinbajo preach to if Christians are wiped out? This situation calls for caution.”

Osinbande is a total disappointment to not only the Christian community and the legal profession but to the office he is presently occupying. Here is a coward who is ready to defend and explain away every atrocity committed by this buhari and his jihadist cabals just to secure his VP position, in saner climes he should have resigned from this bloodthirsty govt. Why can't he tell the community he comes from not to defend themselves when the killer fulaniherdsmen come for them but to always pray and bless them instead?
Re: PDP Chieftain Blasts Osinbajo For Advising Nigerians Against Defending Self by NothingDoMe: 6:31am On Feb 09, 2018
Mogidi:
Osinbanjo is complicit in the killings.
I agree 100%

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Says WOW To Beauty Queen Naomi Campbell.video / [EXPOSED] Ex-senator Domingo Obende Cans Of Worms / All South West States Declare June 12 Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.