Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed (52100 Views)

Dating Advice From Men Vs Dating Advice From Women? / Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) / My Ex Has Big Ass And Nipple An A Loong Dick WHO IS SHE (dating Advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
IFearGod:
Aborted a dozen time? Are you serious? shocked

Over a dozen times, make I no tell you the exact number.
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by donjon: 7:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
op is a fool, full stop!
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by linnyx: 7:41pm On Feb 08, 2018
My only advice to your friend:
"When you embark on a journey of vengeance, dig two graves"
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by pennywys(m): 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2018
ReinaFarine:
I've read the whole thing thrice and I'm still speechless... Taking vengeance on the guy and his new gal all sounds cool and ish.. But I believe in karma.
To me, the more time she spends in court cases, and police statements and ish will be more unnecessary conversations and meeting with said cultist. As hard as it is the best vengeance she can do is move on and be a better person without him. It is hard, she gave him her a big part of him she will never get back, but that's done. Right now, she should focus that energy she wants to use in ruining him on building herself.. The time she should have spent planning on the best way to hurt him should be converted to how she can make herself better. All the help she might need (navy guy, friends, money spent for cult proceedings, living in fear of retaliation from his 'brotherhood') she should use on herself.

He has had enough of her. He no longer deserves her tears or smile, a space in her head, her beautiful calculative mind or even the tiniest attention from her. He is a guy she used to know.. Stooping so low to tart dragging court settlement and arguments with the good for nothing, woman-beating, lazy, trashy piece of shit excuse of a wannabe 'cultist' is way above her right now.. She's more than him and his bimbo so called 'Ride-or-die' bitch of new piece of tramp...

Ignore both of them.. If possible, change environment, he was a lesson, you've learnt something. You are the author of your own happiness, don't kill yourself trying to please a man.. Find joy in yourself. Make yourself proud. Be the woman the The Prince of England will sell his soul to be her partner. Be the woman every man dreams of being with. Concentrate on your studies.. Start planning your own personal business(career).
It is hard, yes.
Have the picture of the woman you admire and live everyday trying to become her. You'll be too busy being successful to remember your juvenile love mistakes.

The whole oath thing is dead if you believe that.

And little girls like the tramp living on his watery alcohol and drugs ridden semen are all attention seeking whores. Ignore her.
Think of the kind of snub Meghan Markle will give her and live your life as if she doesn't exist. Only respond through the cops never personally if she still approach and threatens you unprovoked.

Though I highly suggest change your vicinity..

#GirlPower.
#Whatdoesn'tkillyoumakesyoustronger.
#PinkPride
foolish girls all around
She agree to take blood oath
Abort twice for a guy she knew was and still a cultists
Spent her hard earning money on him
Now wanna revenge, when she already missed her world, and opportunity to get married to a successful men out there
Indeed she is so stupid

In my life spent here on earth I hardly see a successful cultists
Their life always messing

Ur friend is so stupid that she couldn't read the omen

Very stupid! Very Stupid!
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by seun0225(m): 8:17pm On Feb 08, 2018
Pls let her do all her suggessted options with no hesitation. But the guy dey heartless oooøoó. Haba 9 good years all wasted
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by jtofineme(m): 8:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
Maleka1:
imagine... wht a supportive woman!
Tell her to leave him alone. God wil surely vindicate her. law of Kama is stil potent.
we never hear the guy version of the story oo
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by MummyIMadeIt: 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
Your friend is pained, of course she deserves to, but I think the best pay back she can offer is for her to find happiness and joy again..

My dear the more effort your friend puts in bringing down her ex, the more she feels the hurt of betrayal.

Your friend has her own future ahead of her, blocked fallopian tube or wateva it is, can't and shouldnt stop her from finding her Mr. Right, all she needs to do is open up to whomever approaches her for a hand in marriage about her past and forge ahead.

Most importantly your friend needs a change in environment.

If she's still young and ready to mingle.... You can PM me.
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by nicanony: 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
ReinaFarine:
I've read the whole thing thrice and I'm still speechless... Taking vengeance on the guy and his new gal all sounds cool and ish.. But I believe in karma.
To me, the more time she spends in court cases, and police statements and ish will be more unnecessary conversations and meeting with said cultist. As hard as it is the best vengeance she can do is move on and be a better person without him. It is hard, she gave him her a big part of him she will never get back, but that's done. Right now, she should focus that energy she wants to use in ruining him on building herself.. The time she should have spent planning on the best way to hurt him should be converted to how she can make herself better. All the help she might need (navy guy, friends, money spent for cult proceedings, living in fear of retaliation from his 'brotherhood') she should use on herself.

He has had enough of her. He no longer deserves her tears or smile, a space in her head, her beautiful calculative mind or even the tiniest attention from her. He is a guy she used to know.. Stooping so low to tart dragging court settlement and arguments with the good for nothing, woman-beating, lazy, trashy piece of shit excuse of a wannabe 'cultist' is way above her right now.. She's more than him and his bimbo so called 'Ride-or-die' bitch of new piece of tramp...

Ignore both of them.. If possible, change environment, he was a lesson, you've learnt something. You are the author of your own happiness, don't kill yourself trying to please a man.. Find joy in yourself. Make yourself proud. Be the woman the The Prince of England will sell his soul to be her partner. Be the woman every man dreams of being with. Concentrate on your studies.. Start planning your own personal business(career).
It is hard, yes.
Have the picture of the woman you admire and live everyday trying to become her. You'll be too busy being successful to remember your juvenile love mistakes.

And little girls like the tramp living on his watery alcohol and drugs ridden semen are all attention seeking whores. Ignore her.
Think of the kind of snub Meghan Markle will give her and live your life as if she doesn't exist. Only respond through the cops never personally if she still approach and threatens you unprovoked.

#GirlPower.
#PinkPride

Thanks for dis comment. She's reading all d comments, had to open a nairaland account for her.
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by bold44: 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
To me o, the advise is forgive him n let God vengeance for you. No matter of payback from you will compensate the lost dear.
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by nicanony: 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2018
yinkeys:
shocked only one vice admiral in the country as we speak. The chief of naval staff.

Sorry my mistake. Its commander to captain not captain to vice admiral. My friend corrected me, i tried modifying it but couldn't. It had already been quoted.
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by MrMoney007: 10:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
ReinaFarine:

It is hard, yes.

#GirlPower.
#PinkPride
You think you made sense, you're just another hypocritical buffoon
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by koolg: 12:31am On Feb 09, 2018
ReinaFarine:

You did not read raped at seventeen abi your brain is paining you...
Abi it is her spending in his house rent and feeding that implies she wants to exchange her body for his miserly pennies?

Your pussy is paining u olodo ashewo
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:07am On Feb 09, 2018
ReinaFarine:

It is hard, yes.

#GirlPower.
#PinkPride

your frnd is a BASSSSTARRRD
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by DavidEsq(m): 6:26am On Feb 09, 2018
nicanony:
Nairalanders, your advice is needed. Had to open a new account to post this for a friend who is currently in a mess.

LONG POST ALERT!!!

She dated her ex-fiance for 9years during which a lot of things happened.

She happens to be one of those cool-headed naive girls. He had carnal knowledge of her when she was 17 without her consent (assumed rape). She told no one out of fear, stigma and condemnation. The guy came back begging that he loves her & would like to marry her in future and since the deed was done, they should just start dating. After much pleading, she agreed to date him (Her biggest mistake). She noticed the guy use some slang when talking with his friends but felt it was normal guys stuff & didnt know what it meant and moreover after they started dating he disassociated himself from them. He brought out the idea of them making a blood oath to keep d relationship solid & to marry each other which after much persuasion they did it. Unknowingly to her, the guy was a cultist.

While they were in the uni, she got pregnant twice & wanted to keep d baby but the guy insisted on a D&C cos he wasnt ready to father a child as @then so he took her to d hospital to get it done. After graduation, his attitude changed and he started flirting with other girls, dated 2 known ones and always came back begging. My friend loved him & took him back despite his excesses. Suitors started coming, d guy started hitting her, gives death threat to any man who he perceives is asking her out via phone/message & threatens her. To the extent, he threatened a Captain (Navy man), the man wrote a statement that her ex was a cultist & ordered his men to teach him a big lesson but d girl pleaded on his behalf. She had to call our friend whose father was a soldier, he intervened & the captain later dropped d case after much pleading. He later stopped the hitting & threats on her after she stood her ground on one of those occasions but said he was never breaking the oath that must get married.

She got a fair job, supported him financially cos he couldnt get a good job after graduation. He proposed & marriage plans kicked off, she spent all her savings 4 d plans and getting him a good house for dem wen dey eventually get married. N.B: She didnt stay in d house. Both families had met and all that was left was to get the formal marriage done. They started having issues & d quarrels became much, so she decided to give him some space for 3months which they both agreed to. After 3months, she returned & found out d guy was dating someone else who he camped in his house. The guy said he has moved on since d girl gave him space & dat he loves d new girl & wants to marry her and all he wants is to break the oath they did when they were young, that they were never meant to be. They met with a pastor who broke the oath for them. The new lady even went as far as threatening her never to call her ex-fiancé line again if not she will see what will happen. She recorded d call & told her sister. After the call, she noticed she has been falling ill off & on, she thought it was normal until her mind went back to the threat call.

She was devastated and almost committed suicide if not for d intervention of a friend of ours. After the suicide attempt, she told us everything (her close friends), we also found out her ex-fiancé was a suspected cultist. During the suicide attempt, she was rushed to the hospital cos she fainted (before now, she sometimes complain of lower abdominal pain). Several tests & scan were carried out on her & it was detected that her womb was okay but are fallopian tubes were blocked due to infection after the D&C which means she has a very slim chance of ever conceiving unless through IVF. Since then, she hasn't been herself. We told her to let go but she keeps insisting on paying her ex in his own coin becos she can't lose all.

These are d steps she intends taking:

1) She wants to report the guy to SARS as a suspected cultist for him to be indicted (There are evidences that he has given 3men death threats who approached her marriage(including the Navy man who wrote a statement of him being a cultist). She approached the Navy man recently who is now a Vice admiral and he said he is willing to give her any assistance needed.
2) Reporting a threat to life case in SARS/any police station on the new girlfriend so she should sign an undertaken cos we heard she is into diabolical stuffs (hearsay) and there is an evidence (the threat call she made).

OR

1) She wants to make a report to d army barracks on him owing her money (she was a military student) i.e the money she spent during the end days of deir relationship (house rent, money he borrowed etc) running close to N800K. He would be made to sign an undertaken (undertaken will be drafted by a lawyer) stating that the money must be paid, he would also pay for the treatment needed to flush the blocked fallopian tubes and pay for any other damages. All almost running to the tune of N1.5M.
2) Reporting a threat to life case in SARS/any police station on the new girlfriend so she should sign an undertaken cos we heard she is into diabolical stuffs (hearsay) and there is an evidence (the threat call she made).

ARE HER PLANS REALISTIC?? WHAT OTHER ADVICE CAN BE GIVEN TO HER??

Make d guy just get beta lawyer. Ah swear d lawyer go bury her. Na she and her cohorts go carry slippers for hand dey find wr dem go run go
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by mymilicent: 6:49am On Feb 09, 2018
LADIES SHOULD DEFINE WHAT THEY WANT AND BELIEVE IN. U DO NOT MAKE YOURSELF VULNERABLE FOR ANY REASON.
IMAGINE ABORTING TWICE FOR SOMEONE.
WELL, THE BITTER TRUTH IS THAT "AN AVERAGE MAN NEED CHILDREN IN MARRIAGE". AS SUCH, ANY THING THAT MAKES HIM DOUBT YOUR FERTILITY, WHETHER YOUR FAULT OR HIS WILL ULTIMATELY MAKE HIM TO DUMP YOU.
LADIES BE WISE.
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by akins56(m): 8:05am On Feb 09, 2018
How did a captain become a vice admiral in such a short time?
This story na jor!
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by mechanics(m): 9:11am On Feb 09, 2018
She should forget the guy and move on, she will surely meet the man of her dream.
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by yinkeys(m): 10:09am On Feb 09, 2018
nicanony:

Sorry my mistake. Its commander to captain not captain to vice admiral. My friend corrected me, i tried modifying it but couldn't. It had already been quoted.
I don't have any advice
People get mind sha
A lot of human beings are wicked, this one has me speechless but just note that there's nothing as powerful as turning to God for help.
If God decides to fight for her, I don't see anything that will stand in the way.
The naval personnel can help her recover some money for treatment.
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by mhizcassidy001(f): 12:04pm On Feb 09, 2018
person pikin.we ladies should use our brain first and not our heart guys out there are heart butcher.
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by Pat081: 6:09am On Feb 10, 2018
Some people re just calling her names but to tell u d truth dis can happen to anybody man or woman n dis is example of good wife to mi op can u inbox mi d number of the gal pls
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by engrelvis(m): 6:40am On Feb 10, 2018
nicanony:
Nairalanders, your advice is needed. Had to open a new account to post this for a friend who is currently in a mess.

LONG POST ALERT!!!

She dated her ex-fiance for 9years during which a lot of things happened.

She happens to be one of those cool-headed naive girls. He had carnal knowledge of her when she was 17 without her consent (assumed rape). She told no one out of fear, stigma and condemnation. The guy came back begging that he loves her & would like to marry her in future and since the deed was done, they should just start dating. After much pleading, she agreed to date him (Her biggest mistake). She noticed the guy use some slang when talking with his friends but felt it was normal guys stuff & didnt know what it meant and moreover after they started dating he disassociated himself from them. He brought out the idea of them making a blood oath to keep d relationship solid & to marry each other which after much persuasion they did it. Unknowingly to her, the guy was a cultist.

While they were in the uni, she got pregnant twice & wanted to keep d baby but the guy insisted on a D&C cos he wasnt ready to father a child as @then so he took her to d hospital to get it done. After graduation, his attitude changed and he started flirting with other girls, dated 2 known ones and always came back begging. My friend loved him & took him back despite his excesses. Suitors started coming, d guy started hitting her, gives death threat to any man who he perceives is asking her out via phone/message & threatens her. To the extent, he threatened a Captain (Navy man), the man wrote a statement that her ex was a cultist & ordered his men to teach him a big lesson but d girl pleaded on his behalf. She had to call our friend whose father was a soldier, he intervened & the captain later dropped d case after much pleading. He later stopped the hitting & threats on her after she stood her ground on one of those occasions but said he was never breaking the oath that must get married.

She got a fair job, supported him financially cos he couldnt get a good job after graduation. He proposed & marriage plans kicked off, she spent all her savings 4 d plans and getting him a good house for dem wen dey eventually get married. N.B: She didnt stay in d house. Both families had met and all that was left was to get the formal marriage done. They started having issues & d quarrels became much, so she decided to give him some space for 3months which they both agreed to. After 3months, she returned & found out d guy was dating someone else who he camped in his house. The guy said he has moved on since d girl gave him space & dat he loves d new girl & wants to marry her and all he wants is to break the oath they did when they were young, that they were never meant to be. They met with a pastor who broke the oath for them. The new lady even went as far as threatening her never to call her ex-fiancé line again if not she will see what will happen. She recorded d call & told her sister. After the call, she noticed she has been falling ill off & on, she thought it was normal until her mind went back to the threat call.

She was devastated and almost committed suicide if not for d intervention of a friend of ours. After the suicide attempt, she told us everything (her close friends), we also found out her ex-fiancé was a suspected cultist. During the suicide attempt, she was rushed to the hospital cos she fainted (before now, she sometimes complain of lower abdominal pain). Several tests & scan were carried out on her & it was detected that her womb was okay but are fallopian tubes were blocked due to infection after the D&C which means she has a very slim chance of ever conceiving unless through IVF. Since then, she hasn't been herself. We told her to let go but she keeps insisting on paying her ex in his own coin becos she can't lose all.

These are d steps she intends taking:

1) She wants to report the guy to SARS as a suspected cultist for him to be indicted (There are evidences that he has given 3men death threats who approached her marriage(including the Navy man who wrote a statement of him being a cultist). She approached the Navy man recently who is now a Vice admiral and he said he is willing to give her any assistance needed.

OR

1) She wants to make a report to d army barracks on him owing her money (she was a military student) i.e the money she spent during the end days of deir relationship (house rent, money he borrowed etc) running close to N800K. He would be made to sign an undertaken (undertaken will be drafted by a lawyer) stating that the money must be paid, he would also pay for the treatment needed to flush the blocked fallopian tubes and pay for any other damages. All almost running to the tune of N1.5M.

ARE HER PLANS REALISTIC?? WHAT OTHER ADVICE CAN BE GIVEN TO HER??

fabricated stories.
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by BABSKAY24(m): 7:08am On Feb 10, 2018
its Quite unfortunate the guy behaved that way.
My advice to ur friend is to move on, trust me she will definitely find someone far better than her ex. Sooner or later she will find reasons to be happy she left the guy . . I know it’s easier said than done but moving on is the best option for her. I’m speaking from experience. Thank you
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by XhosaNostra(f): 7:12am On Feb 10, 2018

Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by LaudableXX: 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
freemanbubble:
anyway
do not expect anyone on planet earth to treat you fairly because life doesn't treat any body fairly
and moreover all cannot be fair in love.
she should move on with life . I feel for her

like i always say to my friends do not make your relationship seems as if your life depends on it because anything can happen and circumstances beyond you guyx control might arise
that is why most times when me and my girl friend are together cuddling and watching movies i just whisper this to her 

"baby I cannot guarantee our love life forever but I assure you we will remain friends till the end of time
True friendship isn't about who came first, and who you've known the longest... It's about who came and never left.
I will never leave you as a friend"
immediately I say those words to her she will just heave a sigh of relief and smile
The girl you are whispering that rubbish to, is very daft! So she cannot see through your lies and realise you are just using her in the meantime?
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by nicanony: 2:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
chronique:

I support her to do all that and even more. If you need further assistance/advice, reach out to me.

Hi chronique, pls how can we reach you. Sent a pm to ur mail.
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by meobizy(f): 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
What a long story. I'll give a short answer anyway: move on.
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by kals4luv990(m): 11:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
Pls op is dat bastard still alive?
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by BarrElChapo(m): 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
Britishcoins:
Actually, the native doctors used have not used the white foul to prepare the charm but if Buhari insist why is Elufai still angry with Christian leaders.
This country self, anyway she is good wife.

Reading the picture attached in 2023 and realized you were prophesying back then 😅
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by Nigeriagood(m): 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
ReinaFarine:

It is hard, yes.

#GirlPower.
#PinkPride
I love you for this statement
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by Mom007(f): 5:06am On Aug 03, 2023
Young lady, you are living in denial and as long as that remains, you will never get the help u need. You claim he raped you and blablabla but you had 9years of knowing he was an unfortunate somebody and in all that time you never left him, but even making marriage plans so you can marry a jobless woman beating serial cheat and kuku destroy your life pata pata. Now you are talking about SARS and no SARS. Do SARS now interfere with failed relationships? They will just chop your money. Young lady, you need Jesus. Only Je can turn your life around and fix all the broken pieces.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 / MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange / Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.