Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 (79217 Views)

FG Asks Multichoice To Suspend DSTV, GOTV Price Increase / Breaking News: Multichoice "DSTV & Gotv To Shutdown In Nigeria In 2019 / Breaking: Multi Choice, Dstv/gotv To Shut Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by obicaddy(m): 10:30am On Feb 09, 2018
eTECTIVe:
Thank God Kwese TV is here now afta d disappointment of TSTV.. But all dis na story sha, dey'll sort demselves out.. Big Broda wants to evict MultiChoice but we all know Kolewerk.. D only thing leaving in 2019 is dis govt

Pls how much is kwese TV now
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by prof12(m): 10:48am On Feb 09, 2018
[quote author=Coitus post=64900438]

Mumu dem, you don't know thousands of Nigerians will lose their jobs if they are sent parking. [/quote

It's because of people like you that Nigerians are always exploited by some damn foreign fools
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by prof12(m): 10:50am On Feb 09, 2018
It's because of people like you that Nigerians are always exploited by some damn foreign fools
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by Shemmylore(f): 10:54am On Feb 09, 2018
Before next year them go settle their self no b naija we dey,but as for me I will prefer them to go prepaid just like startime don dey do nw PAY AS U USE
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by Olalekanbanky1(m): 11:16am On Feb 09, 2018
eTECTIVe:

Jus visit their website and look it up.. https://www.kwese.com/channels

Tnx and how much is Dia sub?
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by omoharry(f): 11:27am On Feb 09, 2018
cowleg:
sad angry angry angry

Bleep Nigerian government. Why kill an organization that saw massive opportunity in broadcasting when indigenous companies are sleeping. Multi choice invested heavily on Nigerian broadcast industry, the help sharpen our switch to digital TV. They also started showcasing nigerian entertainment and creative arts since ages. They employ thousands of Nigerian staff and also the thousands of third party nigerian firms partnering with them.

Why kill multi choice. Competition begets good value for money. Let any serious Nigerian investor invest and competit rather than cry wolf.
Good riddance to bad rubbish..I hate them becos they It is south African company that is good in disobeying our law but are very fast in killing innocent Africans in their country..they should go.
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by PeterQuinn: 11:39am On Feb 09, 2018
Multi choice since 2007 has saved Nigeria 3 times, after it failed to meet Digital Switch over (DSO). Multi choice through DSTV and GOTV, have helped Nigerians enjoyed better and global TV content.
NBC should be ashamed of missing 3 deadlines NBC itself had earlier mentioned they were going to meet.
This news of NBC shutting Multi Choice down is mere fake news, and a poison pill from its competitors (Star Times, Kwese TV and TSTV) to disrupt their mode of operation.
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by MPSA(m): 11:43am On Feb 09, 2018
Before 1994, No country was willing to help you guys; SA created a lot of jobs for you in Nigeria; This is the list of SA retailers in your Country: GAME, SHOPRITE,SPAR,SALES HOUSE, JET,MAKHAMS, Debonairs Pizza, STANBIC BANK, Ext....; Our government is creating this jobs for you, to stay in your country and rebuild that part of the continent, it's not necessary to run away from your country if you have everything where you are staying; this is what my country is doing for you, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT! THAT IS COOL, NOTHING TO LOOSE ON OUR SIDE. grin
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by MPSA(m): 11:51am On Feb 09, 2018
omoharry:
Good riddance to bad rubbish..I hate them becos they It is south African company that is good in disobeying our law but are very fast in killing innocent Africans in their country..they should go.

SA is the only country that is helping your country honestly, crying to come to SA will never help you grin The future of your country is very important than anything else, which is where SA is playing an important role. grin
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by omoharry(f): 12:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
MPSA:

SA is the only country that is helping your country honestly, crying to come to SA will never help you grin The future of your country is very important than anything else, which is where SA is playing an important role. grin
We dont need them..they benefit from Nigeria more than we benefit from them,,they should get out.I would rather we have more relationships with Kenyan than South Africa..
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by Shemmylore(f): 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
Before next year them go settle their self no b naija we dey,but as for me I will prefer them to go prepaid just like startime don dey do nw PAY AS U USE
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by kistone(m): 1:02pm On Feb 09, 2018
Olalekanbanky1:

Watsup wit this kwese TV sef? I've bn seeing it around but dunno much abt it. Kindly feed me on their performance pls. Tnx
you can found it on Free tv
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by Olalekanbanky1(m): 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2018
kistone:
you can found it on Free tv

Which one is free TV abeg? Enlighten me pls
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by kistone(m): 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
Olalekanbanky1:

Which one is free TV abeg? Enlighten me pls
its a new decoder from federal gov of nig
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by mfm04622: 7:22am On Feb 11, 2018
maxtop:
Good riddance to bad rubbish. There is a great disparity on how much we paid here compare to south Africans using the same platform. We need a new company with better service.

Are the coat of providing services same in both countries?
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by MPSA(m): 7:59am On Feb 12, 2018
omoharry:
We dont need them..they benefit from Nigeria more than we benefit from them,,they should get out.I would rather we have more relationships with Kenyan than South Africa..

SA is a real giant of the continent, it doesn't need any relationship with nobody grin, we are here to help the continent, not to make unnecessary friendships grin
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by cinoedhunter: 11:41am On Feb 12, 2018
Trexnemesis:

Startimes
Are you serious ?
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by cinoedhunter: 11:43am On Feb 12, 2018
kistone:
THAT IS FREE TV DECODER
Abeg which one be free TV?
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by pascal558(m): 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
yankeevibe:
Wish they could shut down before then... june is too far.. #ANTIBBNAIJA
anti-bbn Thread Have Just Been Created!!
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by Deeni131: 1:09am On May 04, 2018
eTECTIVe:
Thank God Kwese TV is here now afta d disappointment of TSTV.. But all dis na story sha, dey'll sort demselves out.. Big Broda wants to evict MultiChoice but we all know Kolewerk.. D only thing leaving in 2019 is dis govt

if u think minority igbo can remove Buhari then u are nothing but psycho.
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by graceapadija: 7:37am On Jun 02, 2019
Just wondering if multi choice business has shut down business in Nigeria this june2019, has my gotv can't come up since midnight
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by Topmaike007(m): 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
graceapadija:
Just wondering if multi choice business has shut down business in Nigeria this june2019, has my gotv can't come up since midnight
our Government are so useless jaare, anyone that take there word serious is a clown
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by Sczrichie(m): 9:47am On May 31, 2020
No panic joor we're enjoying your parole DSTV/Gotv

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? / Photos Of Efe's Father And Mother Watching BBNaija Finale In Their House / BBNaija: Tacha Tattooed Davido On Her Chest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.