Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" (42516 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Abubakar Shekau Should Be Killed, Not Imprisoned / Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire / Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
sarrki:
Abubakar Shekau
The Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau, has said in a new video that he is tired of the calamity befalling his group.

“I am tired of this calamity; it is better I die and go to rest in paradise”, he said at the end of the 10-minute video.

In the video, delivered chiefly in Hausa, Mr. Shekau couldn’t hide his frustration on the continued hostility and loss of his supporters to government troops.

With a broken voice that clearly betrayed his emotion, Mr. Shekau pleaded with his non-combatant members across Nigeria to pick up arms and help him fight till he drops dead.

The terror group’s leader, however, remained defiant.

Flanked by two hooded armed men, Mr. Shekau said the latest claim by the military that the group had been sent packing from Sambisa forest was false.

He boasted that he is still in Sambisa forest and still controls the territory.

He said that his men would continue to fight regardless of the recent induction of Cameroonian soldiers into the Operation Lafiya Dole counter insurgency force.

Below is the full text of the translated speech by the Boko Haram leader.

“I have no lengthy message to deliver except on the issue of worshiping God alone and serving Him without getting tired. Ours in not like that of the unbelievers whose worship is like the spider web. Just like one of the leaders of unbelievers, who is like an ape, was recently boasting that they have formed a joint force with Cameroonian forces to fight us.

“That they would not only chase us from Sambisa forest but also in all parts of Nigeria. So we too have declared that we do not want to see any Nigerian in Cameroon, in Chad, in Nigeria and even Benin Republic. So I call on our brethren in Abuja, in Lagos, in Benin, in Kaduna, where ever you find any Nigerian make sure you shoot him dead if he is deliberately against us; but if he is ignorant of our ways, teach him on how to understand our ways. This is our first message.

“It is not about approaching you, because that has already been done by our God.

“Our second message is to attack anyone who pledge to Nigerian his country, to be faithful, loyal and honest, and serve Nigeria. Anyone who believes in protecting the interest of Nigeria is our target. The one whose creed is to develop western education where infidels are trained is our enemy. Whoever that stands on any creed other than that of our Prophet Muhammad brought to us; the one that his great disciples followed, should know that he is our avowed enemy and if he confronts us we will fight him.

“In this job that we embarked upon, we are not going to boast too much about, but we pray that God should take our lives while on this struggle and not on any other thing else. May God help us on this belief.

“So you Nigerians especially the youth vigilante, we are going to fight you and that thing that drives you to pick up arms against us; we don’t care what they call you, be it Civilian-JTF or any kind of force. Just as you said you don’t want us on the face of Nigeria, so shall we too declare you persona non grata in Sambisa. Let anyone who has brains to think to avoid moving around Sambisa forest. Those of you the leaders of the troops will no longer have peace just like the way you think you have made here uncomfortable for us.

“And you General Rogers that is currently leading the troops and boasting that that you have take-over Sambisa and have rescued some women, why have you not rescued the police women that we abducted? You liar, why couldn’t you rescue them? You are busy deceiving with images of vehicles that we seized from you and abandoned for over three years and claiming that you have killed us. If you have killed us, why are we still alive?

“Oh you brethren of our holy creed, wherever you are, should rise up and fight for Allah. If you cannot do it there, then come over to our side and fight for the cause of Allah. You must know that whoever that fails to follow the teaching of the Holy Quran and Hadith cannot enter paradise. (In broken voice) Because the pattern of life in the world today is not Islamic. Wherever you are, even if you are in Saudi Arabia, and you have your gun, please stand up and fight, kill whoever you see that is not on our side.

Kidnap and bring them to us. Our course is to establish our caliphate and die doing that.

We may not be alive to see the caliphate but even if it comes to be after we have died, it is still a bonus on our side.

“This is the message I have for you all. My name is Abubakar Shekau, the one that is an invincible enemy that you are fighting.

“That is our stand. I am tired of this calamity; it is better I die and go to rest in paradise

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/257876-boko-haram-i-tired-calamity-shekau-says-new-video.html

After all the evil he has done he can be sure he's getting neither rest nor paradise.

Aluta continua!
Re: Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" by hollywater: 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
sarrki:
Pmb score

Security 85%

Economy 35%

Agriculture 90%

Unity. 25%

Corruption 45%

Infrastructure 55%

My opinion though

Agriculture 90% Yet hunger everywhere?Stop this joke.
Re: Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" by Facosco(m): 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
urahara:
This news seems fake

Where the Bleep is the video

It's very unlikely for an Islamic terrorist to talk in such a defeated tone.

Propaganda at work
The video is everywhere on the internet
Re: Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
Propaganda tinzs...all for d 2019 elections

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" by billyG(m): 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
U shakau & yur cursed followers shld hav commited mass suicide & go straight to yur paradise since d world is too corrupt instaed of waging a senseless unholy war.
Re: Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" by ItzPrinceIB(m): 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry

☣ ☠

Gimmicky stuffz. Goan die!!!

Political Gameplay!!!
Buhari is the masterminder. So, we go hear say terrorism has been fought against....

Buhari is clearly behind bokoharam. Forget all the rubbish this vampire is saying. He is working for Buhari

☣ ☠
WhU Is ThE VaMpIrE?
Re: Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" by Automatic3444(m): 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
Dear nairaland, by the look of things. APC has connection with BOKO HARAM. This guys saying this, is to distract people away from IBB letter to BUHARI..NIGERIANS be WISE..APC are working with Book haram.. BUHARI VISIT TO NASARAWA to Commissioned the newly open international market in mararaba. Thought me a lesson.. You could have see the way Crowded FULANI where parading with their stick and motorcycle just to welcome BUHARI.what a shame
Re: Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" by Clinton207: 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
[quote author=sarrki post=64894609]Pmb score

Security 85%

Economy 35%

Agriculture 90%

Unity. 25%

Corruption 45%

Infrastructure 55%

My opinion though

Guy na WA for you Ooo! It's Buhari and Nigeria Oooo, not Buhari and Ghana...... Haba this rating is so not close to reality Abeg!
Re: Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" by rolams(m): 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
sarrki:
Pmb score

Security 85%

Economy 35%

Agriculture 90%

Unity. 25%

Corruption 45%

Infrastructure 55%

My opinion though

I pity you!

Security 85% for where? how do you arrive at this? The fulani killers nko? didnt you consider the rate of kidnapping? Boko still dey brag!

Agriculture 90%. What a laughable rating? how much is a bag of rice, beans e.t.c? What is our position in Africa?

Infrastructure 55%. With no feasible project abi! 3 yrs still promising.

We are tired! Baba must GOOO!

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" by Automatic3444(m): 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
Dear nairaland, by the look of things. APC has connection with BOKO HARAM. This guys saying this, is to distract people away from IBB letter to BUHARI..NIGERIANS be WISE..APC are working with Bokoharam.. BUHARI VISIT TO NASARAWA to Commissioned the newly open international market in mararaba. Thought me a lesson.. You could have see the way Crowded FULANI where parading with their stick and motorcycle just to welcome BUHARI.what a shame
Re: Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" by olatbs(m): 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
ALL MUSLIM MUST CHANGE TO CHRISTIAN TO AVOID HELL FIRE While I was working in a muslim mosque as an imam, as a parish priest, I preach in my parish that Jesus Christ is not God, for me, God was only Allah, and I believed Allah never got married, so no sons for Allah. So I preached there that Jesus is not God. Then somebody ask me, who is Jesus?’’ from the crowd. Maybe a muslim, but he asked me, who is Jesus?’’ I was preaching he is not God, but the question is who is he? To know who is Jesus? I read the entire Koran once again: 114 chapters, 6666 in the Koran when I read it, the name of prophet Muhammad. I found it in Koran 4 places, but the name of Jesus I found in 25 places. There itself, I was a little confused. Why does the Koran give more preference to Jesus? And second thing, I could not see any woman’s name in Koran: the Prophet Muhammad’s mother’s name, or wife’s name, no, in the Koran, there is only one woman’s name that i found is Mariam, the mother of Jesus no other woman’s name. And in the holy Koran chapter 3, the name of the chapter is family of Mariam,’’ and holy Koran chapter 19, the name of the chapter itself is ‘’MARIAM’’ one chapter is ‘’MARIAM’’ so I was very curious to know why does Koran says all these things about MARIAM, holy Koran chapter 3 verse 34 onwards says that Mary was born without original sin, she never committed any sin in her life, she was ever virgin. Koran chapter 50 verses 23 say that she went to heaven with her physical body. Even the assumption is writing in the holy Koran and then about Jesus, when I read chapter 3 verses 45 to 55 verses, there is 10 point which the Koran makes about Jesus. The first thing Koran says (kallimatulli) the arabic word which means ‘’the of God’’ and second thing is ( ahimokuli ) which mean spirit of God and the third (isa masi) which means Jesus Christ so Koran give the name for Jesus WORD OF GOD, SPIRIT OF GOD, JESUS CHRIST. And then Koran says that Jesus spoke when he was very small, like 2 days old. after his birth he began to speak , Koran says that Jesus created a live bird with mud. He took some mud, he formed a bird; when breathed into it, it became a live bird. So I think Jesus can give life because he gave life to mud, clay, and then Koran says that Jesus cured a man born blind and a man with leprosy, e.t.c Curiously, the Koran says that Jesus gave life to dead people; Jesus went to heaven; he is still alive and he will come again. When I saw all these things in the Koran I taught of what Koran says about Muhammad, according to the Koran, prophet Muhammad is not the word of God, not spirit of God he never spoke when he was 2 days old, he never created any bird with mud, he never cure any sick people, he never raised any dead people, he himself died, and according to Islam he is not alive and he will not come back. So there is a lot of different between these two prophets. I didn’t call Jesus, God, you know my idea was ‘’He is a prophet but he is a prophet greater than Muhammad; so one day I went to my teacher, the one who taught me 10 years in Arabic college, and I ask him, teacher, how did God created the universe? Then he said God created the universe through the word,’’ THROUGH THE WORD. Then my question is: ‘’WORD’’ is creator or creation? He must clear this, my question is whether the WORD of God is creator or creation. Koran says Jesus is WORD of God. If my teacher says word of God is creator, which means Jesus is the creator, then muslim must become Christian suppose if he says the word is creation he will be trapped. You know why? He said everything was created through the word. Suppose if he said the word is creation, then how did God created the word? So he cannot say that the word is creator, or creation, so he was quite angry he push me out of his room and said word is not God, not creator or the creation you get out of here, ‘’he said The reason why Muslim doesn’t accept to be Christian is because they are blinded with the wrong teaching of their priest, Imam. They said that the word is creation they try to prove it wrongly…… they say the word is not creator, not the creation, but not God. And no creation also. They don’t equal with God, that all their problem. So when he said that I told my teacher, word is not the creator or the creation.’’ So, that is why Christian says the word is son of God. Then he told me if there is son for God, I must show him the wife of God. That without wife no chance of having a son then I showed him a portion from the Koran. Koran says that God can see without eyes, God can talk without tongue, God can hear without ears. It is writing in the Koran. I said if that is the case, so God can have a child without a wife. I took my Koran, I put it on my chest, and I said ‘’Allah’’, tell me what I should do because your Koran says Jesus is still alive, and Mohammad is no more. Tell me whom should I accept.’’ after my prayer I opened the Koran, I didn’t asked anyone, I asked only my Allah. When I opened Koran, I saw chapter 10 verses 94. You know what Koran says? It says if you have any doubt in this Koran which I give to you, go and read the Bible, or ask the people, those who read the Bible. The truth is already revealing that. I beg all muslim to give their life to Christ because he is the only way to the kingdom of God. Please don’t perish like other muslims that is serving the god they do not know. I welcome you into Christ Jesus as you change your mind to accept him today. God bless you
Re: Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry

☣ ☠

Political Gameplay!!!
Buhari is the masterminder. So, we go hear say terrorism has been fought against....

Buhari is clearly behind bokoharam. Forget all the rubbish this vampire is saying. He is working for Buhari

☣ ☠
Thank u for being one of the sensible ones who can discern the fraudulent lies the government is trying to sell to the masses. This has Buhari written all over it and it isn't even subtle. Come 2019 the fools will remind us of how they fought boko haram so hard that even the leader thought of giving up. Then they will ask people to vote them in again to completely cleanse Nigeria of boko haram menace. Nonsense! They think we are all stupid.
Re: Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" by FrancisIgya: 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
You shall die indeed but go to hell instead to meet Iblis where you shall weep and gnash your teeth. Whatever a man says, that it shall be. Shekau, your days are numbered.
Re: Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" by TourismMan(m): 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
This same Shekau may bomb this Nairaland one day.
Re: Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" by Fulaman198(m): 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry

☣ ☠

Political Gameplay!!!

☣ ☠

Why would Buhari be in Co-hoots with Kanuri (again no offence to the Kanuri) defectors? You make absolutely no sense. Please go and buy some sense.
Re: Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" by HomeOfMe(f): 11:01pm On Feb 08, 2018
sarrki:
Abubakar Shekau
The Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau, has said in a new video that he is tired of the calamity befalling his group.

“I am tired of this calamity; it is better I die and go to rest in paradise”, he said at the end of the 10-minute video.

In the video, delivered chiefly in Hausa, Mr. Shekau couldn’t hide his frustration on the continued hostility and loss of his supporters to government troops.

With a broken voice that clearly betrayed his emotion, Mr. Shekau pleaded with his non-combatant members across Nigeria to pick up arms and help him fight till he drops dead.

The terror group’s leader, however, remained defiant.

Flanked by two hooded armed men, Mr. Shekau said the latest claim by the military that the group had been sent packing from Sambisa forest was false.

He boasted that he is still in Sambisa forest and still controls the territory.

He said that his men would continue to fight regardless of the recent induction of Cameroonian soldiers into the Operation Lafiya Dole counter insurgency force.

Below is the full text of the translated speech by the Boko Haram leader.

“I have no lengthy message to deliver except on the issue of worshiping God alone and serving Him without getting tired. Ours in not like that of the unbelievers whose worship is like the spider web. Just like one of the leaders of unbelievers, who is like an ape, was recently boasting that they have formed a joint force with Cameroonian forces to fight us.

“That they would not only chase us from Sambisa forest but also in all parts of Nigeria. So we too have declared that we do not want to see any Nigerian in Cameroon, in Chad, in Nigeria and even Benin Republic. So I call on our brethren in Abuja, in Lagos, in Benin, in Kaduna, where ever you find any Nigerian make sure you shoot him dead if he is deliberately against us; but if he is ignorant of our ways, teach him on how to understand our ways. This is our first message.

“It is not about approaching you, because that has already been done by our God.

“Our second message is to attack anyone who pledge to Nigerian his country, to be faithful, loyal and honest, and serve Nigeria. Anyone who believes in protecting the interest of Nigeria is our target. The one whose creed is to develop western education where infidels are trained is our enemy. Whoever that stands on any creed other than that of our Prophet Muhammad brought to us; the one that his great disciples followed, should know that he is our avowed enemy and if he confronts us we will fight him.

“In this job that we embarked upon, we are not going to boast too much about, but we pray that God should take our lives while on this struggle and not on any other thing else. May God help us on this belief.

“So you Nigerians especially the youth vigilante, we are going to fight you and that thing that drives you to pick up arms against us; we don’t care what they call you, be it Civilian-JTF or any kind of force. Just as you said you don’t want us on the face of Nigeria, so shall we too declare you persona non grata in Sambisa. Let anyone who has brains to think to avoid moving around Sambisa forest. Those of you the leaders of the troops will no longer have peace just like the way you think you have made here uncomfortable for us.

“And you General Rogers that is currently leading the troops and boasting that that you have take-over Sambisa and have rescued some women, why have you not rescued the police women that we abducted? You liar, why couldn’t you rescue them? You are busy deceiving with images of vehicles that we seized from you and abandoned for over three years and claiming that you have killed us. If you have killed us, why are we still alive?

“Oh you brethren of our holy creed, wherever you are, should rise up and fight for Allah. If you cannot do it there, then come over to our side and fight for the cause of Allah. You must know that whoever that fails to follow the teaching of the Holy Quran and Hadith cannot enter paradise. (In broken voice) Because the pattern of life in the world today is not Islamic. Wherever you are, even if you are in Saudi Arabia, and you have your gun, please stand up and fight, kill whoever you see that is not on our side.

Kidnap and bring them to us. Our course is to establish our caliphate and die doing that.

We may not be alive to see the caliphate but even if it comes to be after we have died, it is still a bonus on our side.

“This is the message I have for you all. My name is Abubakar Shekau, the one that is an invincible enemy that you are fighting.

“That is our stand. I am tired of this calamity; it is better I die and go to rest in paradise

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/257876-boko-haram-i-tired-calamity-shekau-says-new-video.html

Very well written script and actor(vandarme)

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" by adegeye38(m): 11:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
sarrki:
Pmb score

Security 85%

Economy 35%

Agriculture 90%

Unity. 25%

Corruption 45%

Infrastructure 55%

My opinion though

security?, fulani herdsmen killed over 3000 pple last year alone, do u knw hw many pple still died from bomb blast?

we have zero emergency response system

Agriculture 90%?, nigeria has 11 million hectres of farmable land, we are only making using of about 3 percent of dat number

corruption 45%?, with no single convition in 3 years, Nigeria still remain one of the most corrupt in d world, billiins of dollars are still missing, phony nnpc deals are still ongoing, shady subsidy deals and sound on

no single institution has been put in place to prevent corruption , maybe TSA, but wat of before d money gets in d TSA?

Infrastructure 55%?, were are d infrastructures, despite being one of the world richest country our infrastructure still remain the worst, poor power, poor healthcare, poor roads, no portable water, poor eductation facilities, all d necessities of a sane nation is practically missing, no single refinery is working, we are still importing petrol, and so on and so fault

economy 35%?

Dont let me get started on this, you grow d economy by investing massively in Manufacturing, Industrialization, agriculture, we cant even boast of a national airline

we are ranked the worst in industrialized economy in africa

we are the second worst in electricity supply in the world!!!! behind war torn yemen

60 years after independence

d 7th largest producer of oil for dat matter!!!

our airports are d worst in the world

inflation is still damn high, d naira has been devalued and so on and so forth

unity 25%?? Nigeria has never been more divided dan now, Nigeria is a country dat never should have been
it should have been up to atleast 3 different countries if not for the evil agenda of the occultic lugard in 1914

Conclusion: Nigeria has every resources imaginable to become the most developed country in the world

abundant oil, billions of gas reserves, lots of natural resources, millions of hectres of farmable land, tourism and fishing potential of oceans and seas, nice weather, Nice vegetations and human resource potential so on

Final Conclusion: Nigeria is a Failed country, with a failed , greedy and selfish and corrupt society and its difficult for anything good to come out of a society like that, every aspect of the system is rigged with corruption, the executive, the legislature, the armed forces, civil servants, career officers, academics, artisans, youths and so on and so forth, only a miracle from God, can rescue dis nation
Re: Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" by goshee: 11:09pm On Feb 08, 2018
Kenturkey048:
no mind dem..they think we all as stupid as they.
bro shutop if the can't deceive you don't you know that the likes of Sarkki marid guy and so are still scattered in this country? lolsssss
Re: Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" by EnkayDezign4: 11:42pm On Feb 08, 2018
kernel504:

Security 40%
- Benue,Nassarawa are Nigerians.

Economy 10%
-He led us into recession.

Oga you know fully well that ur overlord GEJ, and his sly cronies led us into this recession, Which we're thankfully getting out of. Try some honesty please.

The farmers/herdsmen clash is also a recurring thing (unfortunately). The good thing is that, there is hope that a lasting solution would be found soon, as the clashes have peaked even more than ever. Watch as PMB and his admin will actually make profound progress in settling that age old clash. More good news for Nigeria in the coming days, we shall overcome!

All y'all naysayers please carry your bad mouth and evil wishes and migrate please. Thank you
Re: Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" by brookz: 12:34am On Feb 09, 2018
Heartless Beast, You have parted ways with Peace since when the Devil was a Learner.
Re: Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" by ehinmowo: 4:50am On Feb 09, 2018
sarrki:
Pmb score

Security 85%

Economy 35%

Agriculture 90%

Unity. 25%

Corruption 45%

Infrastructure 55%

My opinion though

I wud hv given him 75 in security bt no thanks to Fulani terrorist, na 40 o. As for others big F.
Re: Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" by Nobody: 5:14am On Feb 09, 2018
sarrki:
Pmb score

Security 85%

Economy 35%

Agriculture 90%

Unity. 25%

Corruption 45%

Infrastructure 55%

My opinion though

1 Share

Re: Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" by chinos20(m): 7:01am On Feb 09, 2018
I watched the news twisting reality,that was a movie
Re: Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" by middlebelter(m): 7:39am On Feb 09, 2018
sarrki:
Pmb score

Security 85%

Economy 35%

Agriculture 90%

Unity. 25%

Corruption 45%

Infrastructure 55%

My opinion though

Based on my experience as an exam inter, and now acting as a examiner, exam in ongoing-recruitment-in-usaid-funded.html your making above here us my rating:

Security". 35% not 85%- Isaac O A government that ride to power on the basis of her campaign and on security has still not been able to eliminate BH, I more than 100 Chibuikem girls are still out there, not only than security has taken a worse dimension in Benue, Taraba and many other part of this country. 35%is indeed very generation on my part. - they gave false hope.
2 On Economy yes I agree with you to some extent. Infact, I will rather award 40%. The fluctuation in global price of crude caused set back but the monumenttal unemployment and underemployment in this country is unbecoming of a party that promised 3000,000 only to create over 100%unemployment!
3.Agriculture-Oga, you are too generous for likeing.!This is because you based your assessment on rice production? What about other crop like continue major imput for the moribond text Ile Industry that generate thousands of employment? Even the rice we are talking about, have they been able to bring down the price? Don't forget the Cattle colony policy that is sharply dividend the food crop farmers against the herdsmen? Now I can only struggle to award 50%

Unity-I agree with you.

Corruption "Although the man is still below expectations, I but honestly think you are mixing nepotism with corruption. The man should be awarded 50%
Infrastructure office _Haba, once again, the way you award Mark eeh! Please mention one or two new projects that PMB has initiated and completed. The railway GEJ executed over 50%, ongoing roads etc? Infact am getting angry. 20:% is what I can approved for project continuty.

Nepotism -. Yes, Sowore may you are deliberately silent on this where PMB score the highest Mark, "award 80%
Re: Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" by sarrki(m): 7:45am On Feb 09, 2018
middlebelter:

Based on my experience as an exam inter, and now acting as a examiner, exam in ongoing-recruitment-in-usaid-funded.html your making above here us my rating:

Security". 35% not 85%- Isaac O A government that ride to power on the basis of her campaign and on security has still not been able to eliminate BH, I more than 100 Chibuikem girls are still out there, not only than security has taken a worse dimension in Benue, Taraba and many other part of this country. 35%is indeed very generation on my part. - they gave false hope.
2 On Economy yes I agree with you to some extent. Infact, I will rather award 40%. The fluctuation in global price of crude caused set back but the monumenttal unemployment and underemployment in this country is unbecoming of a party that promised 3000,000 only to create over 100%unemployment!
3.Agriculture-Oga, you are too generous for likeing.!This is because you based your assessment on rice production? What about other crop like continue major imput for the moribond text Ile Industry that generate thousands of employment? Even the rice we are talking about, have they been able to bring down the price? Don't forget the Cattle colony policy that is sharply dividend the food crop farmers against the herdsmen? Now I can only struggle to award 50%

Unity-I agree with you.

Corruption "Although the man is still below expectations, I but honestly think you are mixing nepotism with corruption. The man should be awarded 50%
Infrastructure office _Haba, once again, the way you award Mark eeh! Please mention one or two new projects that PMB has initiated and completed. The railway GEJ executed over 50%, ongoing roads etc? Infact am getting angry. 20:% is what I can approved for project continuty.

Nepotism -. Yes, Sowore may you are deliberately silent on this where PMB score the highest Mark, "award 80%

This is not waec script
Re: Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" by kernel504(m): 7:46am On Feb 09, 2018
EnkayDezign4:

Oga you know fully well that ur overlord GEJ, and his sly cronies led us into this recession, Which we're thankfully getting out of. Try some honesty please.

The farmers/herdsmen clash is also a recurring thing (unfortunately). The good thing is that, there is hope that a lasting solution would be found soon, as the clashes have peaked even more than ever. Watch as PMB and his admin will actually make profound progress in settling that age old clash. More good news for Nigeria in the coming days, we shall overcome!

All y'all naysayers please carry your bad mouth and evil wishes and migrate please. Thank you

Go back for primary school studies. The primary duty of any government is to preserve life, look the DPO in charge of the area Fulanis were rreprisally burnt was arrest, was any police man or DPO arrested for over three hundred Benue killed since 2015?
Nepotism and tribalism is the hallmark of Buhari.
Remember to call Aisha Buhari and her Daughter as a pro Jonathan.

As for Jonathan, I'm not for him, I love good leadership.
Re: Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" by middlebelter(m): 9:22am On Feb 09, 2018
sarrki:
Pmb score

Security 85%

Economy 35%

Agriculture 90%

Unity. 25%

Corruption 45%

Infrastructure 55%

My opinion though

Unity-I agree with you.

Nepotism -. Yes, you are deliberately silent on this where PMB score the highest Mark, "award 80%
Re: Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 09, 2018
propaganda
Re: Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" by jagbajantus: 10:42am On Feb 10, 2018
To: Mallam Abubakar Shekau,

Which kind weed you dey smoke sef? Stop deceiving yourself. You are not going to paradise after you die. And you will not get 72 virgins.
YOU ARE GOING TO HELL! And you will burn for all the innocent people you have murdered, and all those girls that you and your thugs raped.
Rot in hell you infidel, piece of sh*t. Why has the Nigerian Army not annihilated this scumbag yet, after these years? What are they waiting for?
He cannot be impossible to find. Somebody knows where he is.
Re: Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" by Lot13(m): 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2018
kernel504:

Security 40%
- Benue,Nassarawa are Nigerians.

Economy 10%
-He led us into recession.

Agriculture 30%-
Benue the food basket of the nation and West is suffering from Fulani Herdsmen attack

Unity 1.5 %-
Buhari has divided this nation more than ever.

Corruption 10%
- No top business or political conviction.

Infrastructure 5%
- If you know any mention

My personal opinion.

Stupidity is when you know the truth, but chose to believe lies.
Re: Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" by kernel504(m): 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
Lot13:
Stupidity is when you know the truth, but chose to believe lies.

Please, help me which is the truth?
Re: Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" by Kenturkey048(m): 10:20am On Feb 15, 2018
goshee:
bro shutop if the can't deceive you don't you know that the likes of Sarkki marid guy and so are still scattered in this country? lolsssss
bro no vex for me abeg...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me / Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers / Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.